Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but did I just hear her say that she already has one of those books (that cost £19.99) AND SHE’S JUST bleeping BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE?

So she has two of the exact same book? Erm what the duck? Is this normal? I like aesthetic as much as the next girl but having two of the exact same book is the most dim, money wasting thing I’ve ever heard.
---
So in this weeks vlog Gemma mentions that Jamie hated the 'all grey' pink blush era....what man gives a tit. I have to say i think that era was classic Gemma and what she truely enjoyed. This makes me think Jamie reinvented Gemma, I think he molded her to get rid of the grey chavvy decor, drop the sassy attitude and speak more soft spoken...oh and get rid of your best mate while your at it.
I have quite a lot of blush pink decor, especially in our bedroom (bedding, wall paper etc) & my boyfriend literally couldn’t give a tit, if he even notices! And we both own the house…

Reactions: 13
In her new video today it looks like she has some new piercings, have I missed something? Has she left the house to get pierced?!?
She’s trying to appear as though she has some semblance of a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit behind on the thread but the main thing I took from this video was the lack of lip smacking, so much nicer to watch and I too miss this Gemma, I felt like I could have been friends with this version of her!
She picked the lip smacking up from Darby. 100%
---
Honestly I am annoyed by this autumn-hype. It seems to be a trend. When did it began? I f.... hate autumn.
I am a bit older :) and when I was a teenager everyone hyped summer. Like Ice in the sunshine..., neon swim suits, party on the pool. Having the best time. Now it is autumn and I do not get it, because it is mostly dark, grey, rainy and the nature dies. What' s so fancy about this?
Drinking tea in a blanket? Come on? That is your life purpose? I rather like sun, party, barbeque with fairy lights in a garden... well.... I do not get it.
Disagree. It’s not necessarily about doom and gloom. There’s actually so many beautiful colours in Autumn and it’s not so much about dying as it is hibernating and resting. That’s where the ‘cosy’ feeling comes from. Some people get excited about the thought of summer coming, the smell of sun cream, iced fruity drinks, BBQs, holidays abroad. I personally hate all that. For some people that same excited feeling comes from Autumn. It’s not wrong, it’s just a different opinion. You don’t have to get it.
However, GLM pushes this all year round and when it’s actually Autumn and Winter it isn’t as special. She also way overuses the word cosy without reasonable context.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s never on Instagram unless it’s to sell something. Really grates on me, her content is just as after ad & it’s so off putting

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh whar a surprise the exact same intro as allison 🙄

Anddd the same intro song...
I’m honestly surprised Allison hasn’t called her out on her shameless and blatent content copying. If it was any other business there’d probably be a lawsuit for plagiarism or stealing ideas. But then Allison has a full life and probably just finds it all a bit sad.

Reactions: 15
She must be sweating in those tracksuits and jumpers ….. it’s really humid …. Stop pretending it’s cold and crisp out gem

Reactions: 12
It's so strange the things Jamie tells Gemma off for - wearing slippers in the attic, buying cups, I even remember him telling her off about her eating a snack before dinner and I think threatening he wouldn't cook if she did or wouldn't give her any, commenting on a coat he hates her wearing - this is all on camera too so imagine what's he like off camera 😳 he speaks to her like he's her dad - and gets annoyed about things most men wouldn't even notice on a woman!

He's so full of confident in himself but he's thick as two planks - he reminds me of a neighbourhood bully in a 90s movie 🤣 big dufus dumb looking character that's waiting at the end of the street to give the main character a noogey or wedgy 🤣🤣
---
Gemma has more money than sense and is completely ignorant to people struggling. Almost brought to tears by breaking a cup but there are mothers adding pennies to feed their children. She buys herself two Starbucks because she needs both a cold and warm drink, willy nilly, endless boxes upon boxes of autumn/Christmas decor that she will never use in the attic but would never think to herself 'I should donate this to a struggling family' she's missing a trick too because it would be so much more endearing to watch her bring happiness to a struggling family and her views would sky rocket. But no. Up into the attic to make way for endless freebies and more and more and more depending on the latest aesthetic ✨️ its a materialistic lifestyle and she will never find true happiness from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I caught the bit where she was in the loft and my god it could have been the same vlog from a year ago…..”Ohhh a christmas tree” and “im sure last year we said put all the autumn decor together”
Yes. Like you said the year before too.

Im still walking round in a vest top. Why is she wearing wooly stuff?

So on this weeks ‘today I bought’ (although these lot seem to think using “picked up” repeatedly is a friendlier way of saying bought) video she’s spent over £150 on autumn tat and books that will never be opened for the sake of it.
Super relatable isn’t it.

Reactions: 6
anyone seen the Next reel on Instagram this morning. The bedroom looks very familiar. Who copied who?

Reactions: 1
We've had Hello fresh people knocking doors round here my parents are elderly can't afford it and they were so pushy when they came round and I was here I didn't hold back telling them how it's so wrong the prices they charge and yet gift these so called better people the influencers freebies constantly which anyone buying basically funds they couldn't get away quick enough from our house and I made sure my parents neighbours in their 90's and 70's knew to spread the word round the close what it's like many were shocked and unaware of costs etc that were being kept hidden when trying to flog the food to them so all beware!

• Wow
We've had Hello fresh people knocking doors round here my parents are elderly can't afford it and they were so pushy when they came round and I was here I didn't hold back telling them how it's so wrong the prices they charge and yet gift these so called better people the influencers freebies constantly which anyone buying basically funds they couldn't get away quick enough from our house and I made sure my parents neighbours in their 90's and 70's knew to spread the word round the close what it's like many were shocked and unaware of costs etc that were being kept hidden when trying to flog the food to them so all beware!
I live on a new build estate and they’ve been relentless! Once they knocked on my door 3 times in 1 day as I didn’t answer (thank god for ring doorbells). They are so so pushy and won’t leave you alone 😅

Reactions: 3
I live on a new build estate and they’ve been relentless! Once they knocked on my door 3 times in 1 day as I didn’t answer (thank god for ring doorbells). They are so so pushy and won’t leave you alone 😅
Jesus! They’re like some sort of cult, I’ve done the discounted trial week once and and since then I literally get phone calls, texts, emails and letters through my door I feel like it’s bordering on harassment?!!

Reactions: 7
So on this weeks ‘today I bought’ (although these lot seem to think using “picked up” repeatedly is a friendlier way of saying bought) video she’s spent over £150 on autumn tat and books that will never be opened for the sake of it.
Super relatable isn’t it.
Oh for me this is the worst annoying habit by far.
“I picked up this [insert garbage]”. Picked up?? Stop. Saying. That.

Reactions: 10
I’m going to guess the shoot thing is her doing an autumn collection for In the style.
Eurghh I hope not! I don’t know about anyone else but in the style just screams cheap sweat shop tack to me ! Each “ influencers” collection is nothing but copy and paste but in different colours . They start the collection at so many £££ then by week 3 it’s 75% off, ready for the next load of tit to drop! I would hope Gemma wouldn’t stoop that low🤞🏼 especially when she has her own clothing range that is a sustainable brand. I bought the leggings and half zip fleece from her first drop and to be fair they were good quality. Not keen at all on her most recent one though..or the over priced candles.

Reactions: 6
I wish there was a thread for Becca Watson. I used to like her but recently she has been in the same ilk as Gemma for me. So boring and unoriginal. Also why is every an ad!

They're both doing so many 'resets' aka just buying pointless tat

I wish there was a thread for Becca Watson. I used to like her but recently she has been in the same ilk as Gemma for me. So boring and unoriginal. Also why is every an ad!

They're both doing so many 'resets' aka just buying pointless tat
edit the reason this jumped into my head (forgot to say) was because Becca mentioned Gemma again in her most recent video saying she was influenced by Gemma...

I would love to know what Gemma’s autumn vlog will look like this week. Highs of 30 in the east and she’s wearing knitted cardigans and making hot chocs.
Rather be at the beach in my bikini sipping mojitos if I’m honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.