Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I’m surprised Jamie hasn’t made her dissolve them. He’s dissolved everything else about her physical appearance 🫠. Her clothes. Her hair. Her make up. Used to loveeee her style, hair & make up. Now everything just blends as one from the hair down. Her lips don’t go with her minimal, neutral earth mother vibe she’s trying to tout at all. Which is funny because they are extreme consumers, with 2 range rovers when they only do short drives if ever, a big, brand new house they’re constantly doing unnecessary things to (but she neeeeds a 6 bed!) & all new beige outfits for holidays 🙄

Yeah Jamie is definitely off for sure 🫤
Maybe he likes kissing a sofa....😁

Reactions: 1

babyinfluenza

Haven't watched any of her videos since 2019 i think. Watched a little bit of a vlog, she's still beige and boring even as a mum & her baby looks really uncomfortable in a high chair

Pureorangejuice87

As much as I think Jamie is an utter twat and useless I do think he needs quite a bit of patience with her.
Considering her obsession with planning and lists and picture perfect everything I would have tossed her out ages ago, if I were a bloke.
No man worth his salt would be able to stand the vapid nonsense she spews, and the being "overwhelmed" at every turn because god forbid she has to do something. She's no doubt tiresome.
Yeah but she’s easily controllable because she can’t think for herself.

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Haven't been on this in a while just wondering what i have been missing! Nor watched little miss prime and proper miss gem, but what i did notice was she clearly still keeps a wee eye on Elle Darby going and getting the eater bunny from Homebargain's. Caught up on ed video y'day yano what i was actually glad to see was something gemma bought that Elle darby went and got also about time she returned the favor to little miss copy cat! Think she should do it a more tbh. Gemma just takes other people's content then claims it as her own. Watched a few of her recent videos to not much change none at all. Even down to the b&m haul etc she so dull and boring! She clearly must not shop at Primark at all now she has her own brand last Primark haul was 2021! As for Asher she's lovely I rate her more than gemma so down earth, and just is so more real nothing fake unlike gemma. I think if gemma stripped it all back and just relaxed more and not care about how she looked or everything matching maybe people would relate more. Same as all this baby content has she not took into consideration that not all her followers maybe won't have kids. How about a new updated makeup routine her updated videos on its own not in a vlog.

Primark haul Homebargain's again still only the one on channel or i don't know she's just a crap YouTuber now honestly!! How about a video on the coss of living things going up on price maybe doing a food shop but sticking to a budget or tasting out the cheaper food making easy affordable dinners, breakfast, lunch, snacks etc rating her old videos or making a video on how it's been from she became a mum and I mean an honest one not one where she makes it sound all sun and roses because it not.maybe she would get some views back I think gemma if your are reading this, which i no doubt say you are take it into consideration wee are the people who got you to where you are today so give back to your friends as you say and be more real stop this fake ass life... Nothing more I'd love to see real life the house needing a good clean ie actually mess loads washing hair all shapes dishes piled up etc maybe a few spots here and there that's real life but I doubt she's ever show that side. She's only take a panic That's real life time you came back up to the real world GEMMA miles little film of how to be boring!!
I honestly and truly believe she never has a mess.
She can't stand things not being perfect and clean, so she 100 % spends the majority of the day tidying up.
And they don't LIVE in the livingroom, so it's always pristine and clean anyway.
They only use the kitchen and bathroom so that's easy to keep "aesthetic"

Beth1985

In that video of him growing up to being 1 year old there’s a recent video of him with a massive bruise on the side of his head and a black eye. Has she said anything about this? It was in the Greece vlog too. So weird that she would show this but not mention it? Must have been a pretty bad injury to get that massive bruise and a black eye
---
I’m surprised they would fly to go on holiday so soon after their baby had a head injury that the bruise is still visible
---

Attachments

Last edited:

clairelouise2

I thought the zoflora statement was after influencers were suggesting to use it as a room scent and leaving in in a jar of hot water for that purpose. I use it in hot water down the drain as a disinfectant and then in the sink to soak my sponges in to help clean them. It’s just a happy bonus that it’s also a lovely scent
Yes that’s what Gemma was doing. Filling her sinks with boiling water and adding zoflora to scent the whole house