Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
It is literally designed to act as a buffer between head and hard stuff.
🙃
Interested to see egg shaped head though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Linkylu

Chatty Member
As much as I think Jamie is an utter twat and useless I do think he needs quite a bit of patience with her.
Considering her obsession with planning and lists and picture perfect everything I would have tossed her out ages ago, if I were a bloke.
No man worth his salt would be able to stand the vapid nonsense she spews, and the being "overwhelmed" at every turn because god forbid she has to do something. She's no doubt tiresome.
Agree! He’s got more patience than most blokes I know (and more than I’d have).

TiredOfFakes

My kitten ate my whole basil plant one night and I've got the foam play mats for my kids which she's attached every single one 🙃 😅
---

This legit looks like a dentist waiting room, why so bland and neutral eurghhh 🤢

She should visit my dentist it has a film on TV when you walk in a lovely diffuser going too and funky coloured parrot wall paper with navy seashell style chairs to wait on and this is an NHS dentist too GLM is more like my hospital waiting area! 🙈

Sorry for the long post 🙈

I've actually never watched AML before. I'd heard of her from here, but I took a look at her insta and thought 'nahh'. BUT, out of pure curiosity I actually watched her latest video and what a huge difference from Gemma she is!

For anyone else who's never watched her, first impressions, she seems a LOT more down to Earth than Gemma.

Firstly, she shops at Matalan and Primark, and for her birthday asked for ONE gift to be split between her mum, dad and brother as it was an expensive item that she felt bad asking for. It was a speaker that costs £120, so if they split the cost it would only cost them £40 each. Can you imagine Gemma? She would EXPECT expensive gifts. Didn't she once ask Charley to get her a Manniere De Voir bag and tracksuit AND a pair of Givenchy sliders - all in the same Christmas?!

Secondly, she seems to put Charley a lot higher on her list of priorities that Gemma did. She doesn't go into detail so as not to expose too much, but she mentions Charley's disability, medication and physio and says she often cancels her own plans to help him and she seems a lot more sincere, considerate and loyal than Gemma was.

She said Charley hasn't dated for a few years as his ex (who we assume to be Gemma) cheated on him and it was so traumatic that he distanced himself from dating, became very selfish and put himself first (understandable!). She said it was hard for her to break down the walls he'd put up, but they're in a good place and she's recently moved down to live near him (don't know if he still lives in the house that Gemma lived in, maybe that's why she didn't move straight in with him?)

Thinking back to all Gemma's old (now private) videos on YouTube with Charley sulking about being dragged around HomeSense, making snotty remarks in the background of her vlogs and shouting at her over the phone in the car park after she went to London with EDL... while I totally disagree with the way he spoke to her and behaved, maybe there's a lot more to the story than we saw?
Do you have a time stamp to when she’s talking about all this?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I remember seeing the salary was around £30k so if they have gone bust they would of got rid of them

Pureorangejuice87

Just realised and I think someone’s pointed it out in the comments on that pic with the fake Chanel that she’s not unstitched the cross stitch at the bottom of her coat 🙄

A Real Fake

Again another outfit photo on her Instagram in front of that same wall (or building) 😂 I’ve always found it funny how she can’t find any other aesthetic or another good enough spot for her photos 😂
That’s the Corn Exchange in King’s Lynn, it’s not the best town but there are a few other ‘aesthetic’ buildings she could use to mix it up a little 😂

SunMoon

Did anyone notice how many times she spoke about her childhood? Matilda, Mrs Doubtfire, Noah’s tent, the Easter bonnets, those little yellow Easter chicks… I’m starting to wonder whether she’s trying to relive her own childhood through Noah? She wants him to grow out of the baby stage so she can play with toys and do more activities that SHE wants to do.

Seems she really trying to relive her own childhood through Noah

Attachments

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
New thread alert