Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the plant thing might be because of the cats. I have 3 cats and those bastards eat any plantin sight including fake ones 😭

That being said I do still have a few fake ones littered throughout the house with little chomp holes on their plastic leaves
Hahahaah I have never related to something more
---
Yes true, id rather give birth tho! 👄
Omg is the pain that bad? 🫣 I was actually considering it but that may have put me off…

Account3774

I’ve not watched the vlog but did she say where abouts in Greece she’s going? I wonder if it will be to a luxurious insta hun resort like Ikos or Sani?

Ajayceee

coming to say why the Helmet unless there’s a reason
I have looked at her very boring 💤 recent vlogs... Finished a night shift and needed content to help me drop off to sleep 🤣... Can't find Noah wearing the mentioned helmet? Any fellow tattlers have pics please?

Raych23

I've just had a look, her channel's called Being Mrs Dudley.
Another honest You Tuber is Dainty Diaries. It depends what you like watching, though and what your tastes are. I wouldn't describe either as glamour puss types like Gemma. Basically the girl next door who you can have a laugh with, without an agenda.
Thank you! Subscribed to both, I got Living the life you love recommended on here and I love her

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Few things she will not do while on holiday
- explore the surrounding area
- she will not step out of the hotel
- go swimming in the sea / swimming pool
- wear a bikini
- wear something colourful
- have fun with baby daddy
- sunbathe

But instead, she’ll take beige oversized ootd pictures. And then she’ll photoshop her thighs and add some grain to the picture so we can’t notice the photoshopped parts.
No sunlounger fun after dark for definite.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought but rules change all the time and mine are 9 & 7 now so wasn’t sure! Why on earth is he having that many bottles!!
My daughters about 14 months older than Noah and it’s defiantly not normal to be on that many bottles at that age. From about 9/10 months the HV was wanting me to encourage her to start dropping the ones she was having during the day and replace with snacks/meals.