Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Look at the views on her latest video that’s been up almost 72 hours, is it just me being ridiculous or what because it seems to me she would usually have a lot more views within a few days? If I’m right then yeah no one wants to see her being a boring and insufferable mum
Views have been abysmal for quite some time now.
day in the life - 10 days ago - 81 kg views
night routine - 13 days ago - 72 K views
etc

it takes her 3 weeks now to break 100 K views, which is horrendous for the amount of subscribers she has.
If you reach 500k subscribers, you can make around $1500 – $2500 per month on AdSense alone, however that is taking into account that your views are in the right range. I'd be surprised if she made 1500 per month with the views she has now, lifestyl vlogs are not a niche that has high CPM / CPV
As per the various data source YouTubers are getting average $3-$5 per 1000 Views. Taking this into account her last vid made her 405 dollars.

Reactions: 1

Peoniesandballetshoes

Well she is a director and share holder so could be classing income as dividends so less taxable income, still seconds tax bracket for her and Jaime

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Hahahaah I have never related to something more
---

Omg is the pain that bad? 🫣 I was actually considering it but that may have put me off…
Haha well it was my first time. Ive had b@tox and that was nothing. Lips tho? Owwww. Tbf i am going back for a top up in a couple of weeks so 🤷🏻‍♀️ i might be loopy!!. It’s definitely worth it tho. Dont let me put you off

jimmyj123

Good to know! I have a 6 month old & had no idea, feel like I would’ve panicked if he was only using one side of his body whenever he starts moving 😂
You’re right they should be using both sides equally but some babies do it and it really does mean nothing but I would be worried too.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I think she’s pregnant again 🤷🏻‍♀️
• She’s definitely gained some weight which could be pregnancy related
• Her absence from social media in the last few weeks has been more than usual, maybe she’s suffering bad morning sickness again
• It feels she’s making a conscience effort to cover up her stomach area (most noticeable in her recent grind post)

On another note.. HER TOES? WHAT THE FUCK?🖖🏼🦶🏼
Where is that little toe?? Buried??

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I could not agree more with this, I follow a triplet instamum who is clutching at straws to trying to become famous, she puts every single detail of her kids lives online. She puts so much out there that tattlers actually rumbled her ugly fiancé cheating on her and it’s clear where her home is and what school and nursery her children attend. Beggars belief as to why she’s exposed her whole life for a flash mop and some free make up. She used to even put excessive filters over the kids pictures to make their hair look a different colour, tragic

I can’t wait for it to become illegal for wannabe influencers to use their offspring for financial gain. These children have lived their lives in front of a camera and it will absolutely have a detrimental effect on their mental well-being or outlook on life

Josh wrights wife by any chance? Lol
---
. We know his name, date of birth, the area they live and how the front of their house looks, we know her mum is looking after her home now, we know where on holiday they are, we know what car they drive, we know where girl of muse is, we know far far far too much…. And it’s all because she has told or shown us for the ££££££
Did I miss her saying about her mum minding the house for them? Wonder if that was after it got posted here!! 😂

I’m not trying to be nasty but wtf is up with her face in that insta ‘everyday makeup’ video?! Looks really swollen & puffy. Does anyone know if this can happen if you’re pregnant? 🤔

jegelsker

I think Asher Mary Lou might make a very quick reference to Gemma in her latest video. AML is quite professional about it but it sounded like quite a big thing. Have I got the wrong end of the stick?

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Also does her car drive itself?? She barely has her hands on the wheel and gushes over deers
Do we reckon that new car seat for Noah is gifted? It's AD obviously. Recommending it to all to buy yet they've not paid? Makes me sick.
I reckon it was gifted.
Also…. All that mother’s day stuff. As if she needs any more slippers/pjs/ dressing gowns/ pamper stuff.
Boils my p!ss

rdown1

Anyone noticed Noah doesn’t crawl on one side of his body on her latest story? He crawls like a monkey? Is this normal?

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Poor little Noah! Those balloons are awful and that cake in the picture is what you would buy for a grown adults birthday not a 1 year old. Cant wait till he gets older and wants a paw patrol or spider man cake. Her head will explode!!
Doubt he’ll be able to watch any of that to be honest🙃

minnieminx88

VIP Member
We will all go along with her and gush lots at everything bcos its never gonna happen
Also yes lol at the non sticky high end postage notes. That board will be folded up and binned i bet.

Raych23

I was explaining the "influencer" term to someone yesterday as we were watching a girl's vlog. I've a feeling the girl I was watching was the one who was embarrassed about the amount of "gifts" she receives from companies so makes and donates packages out of them for refuges.
I couldn't understand why she didn't look well off as she's been going a while (9 years and 37k subscribers), but as I was talking and we were watching I realised it was because she says it how it is, which won't go down well with the companies. She was showing her face after using a foundation for a few days (not good) then tried another expensive "in product" and she just couldn't see what the hype was about.
Whereas I was contrasting it with Gemma who "loves" everything so gets showered with free gifts and any descent in the comments is swiftly removed.
I have to keep in mind that the Gemma's aren't your friend and quite often don't have a conscience about what they say.
Who is the girl? I want to sub to more honest people than these grifters x

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Helps me get to 😴 Sleep when finishing night shift. Watched the IKEA shopping vlog.... Bored after 10 mins 😴 All she goes on about is when Noey is older he can play with..( Insert item here) ffs Gemma enjoy him now they soon grow up too fast 😡
---

Where are the photos of him wearing a safety helmet please I can seem to find them!
Thanks @CantHoldUsDown x

• Heart
But late but watching the Easter meal video, I’m concerned about her making food for Noah with the salt she’d added whilst cooking, not the seasoning she’s added to the plates, salt on the pork, potatoes, mash etc.