Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it gross to comment badly about a child but it’s ok if they are an adult? Is it because the child can not defend itself?
You seriously don’t know why it’s gross to comment on an 11 month old baby insinuating they look deformed? 🥴 …maybe because that baby hasn’t asked or decided to be filmed and for his life to be plastered online, he’s an innocent child?

lets Be honest, it’s gross to comment and judge any person on looks anyways …beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to do it about a little baby is low

Reactions: 12
Normally, I would agree but if you’re going to exploit a little baby for financial gain then you unfortunately put him in the line of fire 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gemma is responsible for keeping him safe but instead she has chosen to abuse him in this way in order to further benefit her pretend luxury lifestyle.
Yes Gemma should be protecting him and not posting his little life all over for financial gain, I couldn’t do it all, seeing people saying disgusting things about my baby would be enough to never post him online again tbf.

Reactions: 7
Looks / beauty / cuteness are all subjective.
I find her handling of him on social media gross and uncalled for.
My opinion on appearance doesn't change depending on the age, I'm sure someone found me an awfully ugly baby ( which I was ).
Not all chidlren are cute/ adorable, and when you put your child out there you should be prepared for all kinds of ( irrelevant ) opinions.

Reactions: 14
If Gemma cared about him and his future, she wouldn’t post him at all. The internet already know too much about him, his name, birthday, location.. if she doesn’t feel it’s a priority to safeguard him then it is not our responsibility to police whether someone says he’s an ugly baby or not.

It’ll be interesting to see these children of influencers grow up and how they turn out.. it can’t be good for a child’s most intimate development details to be plastered all over the internet. We all saw how Disney stars turned out but I think that the way influencers exploit their own children is 10x worse? Like, they aren’t famous but we know everything about them?

Reactions: 14
If Gemma cared about him and his future, she wouldn’t post him at all. The internet already know too much about him, his name, birthday, location.. if she doesn’t feel it’s a priority to safeguard him then it is not our responsibility to police whether someone says he’s an ugly baby or not.

It’ll be interesting to see these children of influencers grow up and how they turn out.. it can’t be good for a child’s most intimate development details to be plastered all over the internet. We all saw how Disney stars turned out but I think that the way influencers exploit their own children is 10x worse? Like, they aren’t famous but we know everything about them?
Also quite. Few kids from back in the day have spoken out anomansly about how it's ruined their life from having stalkers(parasocial relationships) to parents relationship with the kids, the kids having no friends and barely trusting people. Not having the choice for being private. I wish the parents would open their eyes to it and forget about their narcissistic and selfishness and see how detrimental it is on their kids. You are raising humans not puppets for your show! Give them the respect that they deserve

Reactions: 12
I think they are so greedy, that they would sell their soul to the devil. I’m sure it’s upsetting reading negative comments about your home, self, partner, child etc, but the money is more important to them. I’d cut off my arms for my child without having to be asked twice if it meant they were protected and safe. Gemma puts her child all over social media most days. We know his name, date of birth, the area they live and how the front of their house looks, we know her mum is looking after her home now, we know where on holiday they are, we know what car they drive, we know where girl of muse is, we know far far far too much…. And it’s all because she has told or shown us for the ££££££

Reactions: 19
I think they are so greedy, that they would sell their soul to the devil. I’m sure it’s upsetting reading negative comments about your home, self, partner, child etc, but the money is more important to them. I’d cut off my arms for my child without having to be asked twice if it meant they were protected and safe. Gemma puts her child all over social media most days. We know his name, date of birth, the area they live and how the front of their house looks, we know her mum is looking after her home now, we know where on holiday they are, we know what car they drive, we know where girl of muse is, we know far far far too much…. And it’s all because she has told or shown us for the ££££££
I almost said this word for word! We know everything about that little boy and that still isn’t enough for her to wake up and protect him, calling him an ugly baby is barely scraping the barrel compared to the way she’s abusing him by exploiting him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I could not agree more with this, I follow a triplet instamum who is clutching at straws to trying to become famous, she puts every single detail of her kids lives online. She puts so much out there that tattlers actually rumbled her ugly fiancé cheating on her and it’s clear where her home is and what school and nursery her children attend. Beggars belief as to why she’s exposed her whole life for a flash mop and some free make up. She used to even put excessive filters over the kids pictures to make their hair look a different colour, tragic

I can’t wait for it to become illegal for wannabe influencers to use their offspring for financial gain. These children have lived their lives in front of a camera and it will absolutely have a detrimental effect on their mental well-being or outlook on life

Reactions: 3
I could not agree more with this, I follow a triplet instamum who is clutching at straws to trying to become famous, she puts every single detail of her kids lives online. She puts so much out there that tattlers actually rumbled her ugly fiancé cheating on her and it’s clear where her home is and what school and nursery her children attend. Beggars belief as to why she’s exposed her whole life for a flash mop and some free make up. She used to even put excessive filters over the kids pictures to make their hair look a different colour, tragic

I can’t wait for it to become illegal for wannabe influencers to use their offspring for financial gain. These children have lived their lives in front of a camera and it will absolutely have a detrimental effect on their mental well-being or outlook on life

Josh wrights wife by any chance? Lol
---
. We know his name, date of birth, the area they live and how the front of their house looks, we know her mum is looking after her home now, we know where on holiday they are, we know what car they drive, we know where girl of muse is, we know far far far too much…. And it’s all because she has told or shown us for the ££££££
Did I miss her saying about her mum minding the house for them? Wonder if that was after it got posted here!! 😂

Reactions: 1

Nadia Thorburn? Lol…

She’s having such a good time on holiday shes taking photos of gummies to post to Instagram, have a pina colada girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know the saddest thing I find with Gemma? She just looks so lonely, you can see it in her eyes. It’s always just the three of them. If she’s truly happy I’m the pope

Reactions: 17
She looks dead. Dull skin, no sparkle in her eyes, miserable
She looks so so so unhappy. Her stories this whole holiday have been really strange - it’s like she’s seen all of the content influencers usually create whilst on holiday and tried to do the same, but the whole feel of her holiday is so miserable and lifeless. Where are the photos and videos with genuine smiles, laughter, Noah being excited to go into the pool, Noah excitedly banging his highchair tray in the evenings, Gemma with a cocktail or even cuddling her baby in a way that isn’t just to look cute for Instagram? Instead it’s weirdly set up videos on a timer or posed photos trying to portray a type of holiday that we all know just isn’t possible with a toddler.

I just can’t put my finger on it but her whole life seems fake and all for Instagram. Recently her content misses the mark so badly - people don’t want to see perfectly filtered images and clearly arranged flat lay photos of your bag and suncream anymore - where is the real life?!

Influencers like Lucy Carter, Kristy Green, Hattie Bourne etc at least show real life and their children being children instead of just posting a world of beige.

Reactions: 19
She fails to realize this "image" is now considered dated af by pretty much everyone. Millenials never cared for it, Gen Z had a vague interest for it but are slowly realizing the nonsense that is Instagram and in general the influencer world. And the youngin's are on tiktok. She needs to reinvent herself or face the consequences later, she will have no other job or skills in a year or 2 and this bubble of dayjob on social media is gonna burst really fast. When you have been doing it for years on end and you're back to begging for likes, subscribe~~ and ideas for your JOB , and you haven't grown in YEARS in terms of follower numbers and engagement, you know it's going off the deep end. Others are surpassing her , or will soon, when they have been less years online.

I can't wait for it all to blow up in her ( and Elle's ) faces to be honest.

Reactions: 11
She looks dead. Dull skin, no sparkle in her eyes, miserable
Shocking photo of herself. If she thinks that is a good look she's got more problems than we all think.
---
She fails to realize this "image" is now considered dated af by pretty much everyone. Millenials never cared for it, Gen Z had a vague interest for it but are slowly realizing the nonsense that is Instagram and in general the influencer world. And the youngin's are on tiktok. She needs to reinvent herself or face the consequences later, she will have no other job or skills in a year or 2 and this bubble of dayjob on social media is gonna burst really fast. When you have been doing it for years on end and you're back to begging for likes, subscribe~~ and ideas for your JOB , and you haven't grown in YEARS in terms of follower numbers and engagement, you know it's going off the deep end. Others are surpassing her , or will soon, when they have been less years online.

It bugs me to death when influencers are always asking for ideas for content. Like you say it's THEIR JOB, think of your own bloody ideas!!

Reactions: 10

I couldn’t agree more! This ‘instagram life’ is so outdated! People want to see real people with real lives. That’s why Gen Z are on tiktok and not on insta.
And btw, beige will be (already is to be honest) outdated the same as grey! Time to move on Gemma, loosen up a little.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.