Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you know that is such a distinguished young man that soon he will be on his way to college and out of his poor mothers beige home.

Yup, she has managed to photoshop her thighs through the dress! Gemma, we can see the edges of your legs look blurry, the grainy filter does not work! She’s got some body confidence issues. If you want to be skinny put in some work and sort out your diet.

Reactions: 4
I’m bored seeing her holiday photos, the constant beige outfits and the beige filter, how sad. The boy is going to look back in years to come at his first holiday photos and think cameras couldn’t take coloured photos when actually his mum was voiding him of all colour, even on a summer holiday.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2184866

✨ Smoggy aEsThEtIc ✨
---

Hey Gem!
Don’t be daft I just don’t see that saint is a cute kid compared to my own child I don’t see it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Noah needs some colour in his life the beige shades also make kids look washed out
---
What does this mean? & why is it bad?
It’s safer to keep your child rear facing as long as possible and recommend upto 4 years my only thought is that wasn’t an option when she hired a car seat.

Reactions: 2
Her full house tour from 4yrs ago with Charlie net 3.6million views. She was so fun, spunky and interesting! Drastically different to now. Shes just drab. Such a shame.

Reactions: 12
Her full house tour from 4yrs ago with Charlie net 3.6million views. She was so fun, spunky and interesting! Drastically different to now. Shes just drab. Such a shame.
I used to live the drive with me in the bmw and Sophie she just has no personality anymore I find the vlogs really dull

Reactions: 7
Bit daft of them to advertise the fact they are away when she’s plastered her house including the location (which I’m sure is easy to find if you know the area!) all over socials! I know they probably have alarms but I still wouldn’t chance it!! You think she’d learn from the previous break in and wait till she’s home to post.
It’s ok.. the person that broke in is currently on holiday with her so she doesn’t need to worry 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s actually gross to comment on the looks and “cuteness” of a baby. This is why tattle has the rep it has..comment on Gemma and slag her off all you want but seriously look at yourself if you are comparing a innocent little child to a deformed character in a film, that’s too much man 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s actually gross to comment on the looks and “cuteness” of a baby. This is why tattle has the rep it has..comment on Gemma and slag her off all you want but seriously look at yourself if you are comparing a little child to a deformed character in a film, that’s too much man 🥴
Normally, I would agree but if you’re going to exploit a little baby for financial gain then you unfortunately put him in the line of fire 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gemma is responsible for keeping him safe but instead she has chosen to abuse him in this way in order to further benefit her pretend luxury lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.