Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's packing more for herself than Noah. Don't know why she needs that many things. Is she going for a month...🙄

Reactions: 2
I think she’s pregnant again 🤷🏻‍♀️
• She’s definitely gained some weight which could be pregnancy related
• Her absence from social media in the last few weeks has been more than usual, maybe she’s suffering bad morning sickness again
• It feels she’s making a conscience effort to cover up her stomach area (most noticeable in her recent grind post)

On another note.. HER TOES? WHAT THE duck?🖖🏼🦶🏼
I came here to say the exact same thing also go back to the picture of her in 23rd April zoom in on the trousers x

I’m doubling down on my theory that she’s pregnant again after the recent holiday pics 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As much as I think Jamie is an utter twit and useless I do think he needs quite a bit of patience with her.
Considering her obsession with planning and lists and picture perfect everything I would have tossed her out ages ago, if I were a bloke.
No man worth his salt would be able to stand the vapid nonsense she spews, and the being "overwhelmed" at every turn because god forbid she has to do something. She's no doubt tiresome.
Agree! He’s got more patience than most blokes I know (and more than I’d have).

Reactions: 1
I think she’d be better off on her own though to be fair. Rather than being with Jamie. I think he’s only stuck around because of the money. Everything she was when she met him has been totally changed so he’s not still with her because of all those things. Watching those old vlogs I can see why I used to follow her. She was so different in appearance, full of life, her voice, mannerisms everything. Compared to now it’s actually quite concerning. Who knows who is to blame but red flag she’s a shell of herself and red flag the shady comments he makes on her character traits. She IS way too over the top with organising things clearly & her packing video was just way too excessive. But if that’s just how she is it’s pretty crap he uses that as an insult against her, he chooses to stay with her & have a baby with her😔 I don’t know how much longer I can follow at this point

Reactions: 13
I think she’d be better off on her own though to be fair. Rather than being with Jamie. I think he’s only stuck around because of the money. Everything she was when she met him has been totally changed so he’s not still with her because of all those things. Watching those old vlogs I can see why I used to follow her. She was so different in appearance, full of life, her voice, mannerisms everything. Compared to now it’s actually quite concerning. Who knows who is to blame but red flag she’s a shell of herself and red flag the shady comments he makes on her character traits. She IS way too over the top with organising things clearly & her packing video was just way too excessive. But if that’s just how she is it’s pretty crap he uses that as an insult against her, he chooses to stay with her & have a baby with her😔 I don’t know how much longer I can follow at this point
I loved watching her. She was funny, relatable (for an influencer) and normal. She has become dull and boring. It's like she's lost all her spark. As much as I don't want to say it because she could be pregnant but it would be a huge mistake if she is finding motherhood hard now (probably with Jamie being jamie) I think if she left Jamie and went back to herself I know she would gain herself. 2 kids is hard enough with a super helpful partner.

Reactions: 12
Her baby looks like the thing from the goonies… never seen such an unattractive child…. Which must really sting, as racist Darbys child is beyond stunning.

I don’t think she could handle another child, far too selfish and lazy. Her weight gain is prob just from eating

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her baby looks like the thing from the goonies… never seen such an unattractive child…. Which must really sting, as racist Darbys child is beyond stunning.

I don’t think she could handle another child, far too selfish and lazy. Her weight gain is prob just from eating
I thought the same 😂 I’m glad someone else has said it.
HEY YOU GUYSSS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she spoilt that video of her running down to them on the beach?? The filter is awful. What's up with showing it as was, a beautiful sunny day. Totally spoilt.

Reactions: 6
I hate saying it as I know it's awful, but that kid is not remotely one bit cute. He always looks so gormless. And he crawls like something from planet of the apes, dragging himself along with one leg. It's the oddest thing I've seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I always feel bad commenting on whether kids are cute or not but I’m so glad there’s others who feel the same as me, he is just not cute 😬

Reactions: 12
I just can’t imagine going on a relaxing break for a week, you’re getting ready and your partner is looking at photos they took of potential outfit combinations to wear to the breakfast buffet, as if she’s Kim Kardashian taking Polaroids of Met Gala options 😂 and the best bit is they’re all basically the same outfit 🤯 😆 I think Jamie is walking 🚩 but it does seem OTT . Agree with what was said about the difference between that and the Ibiza pack with me, she’s a completely different person
I’d watch this show if it was mockumentary style like The Office. So just a pisstake of all the mad things influencers do to stay rElEvAnT.
---
It’s amazing how she can make somewhere as blue and sunshiny as Greece look so cold, boring and beige in her photos
Please post for us blocked folk.

Last edited:
Bit daft of them to advertise the fact they are away when she’s plastered her house including the location (which I’m sure is easy to find if you know the area!) all over socials! I know they probably have alarms but I still wouldn’t chance it!! You think she’d learn from the previous break in and wait till she’s home to post.

Reactions: 13

I don’t think elles is a cute child at all in my opinion but that’s just me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think Noah is cute

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.