Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s pregnant again 🤷🏻‍♀️
• She’s definitely gained some weight which could be pregnancy related
• Her absence from social media in the last few weeks has been more than usual, maybe she’s suffering bad morning sickness again
• It feels she’s making a conscience effort to cover up her stomach area (most noticeable in her recent grind post)

On another note.. HER TOES? WHAT THE duck?🖖🏼🦶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s pregnant again 🤷🏻‍♀️
• She’s definitely gained some weight which could be pregnancy related
• Her absence from social media in the last few weeks has been more than usual, maybe she’s suffering bad morning sickness again
• It feels she’s making a conscience effort to cover up her stomach area (most noticeable in her recent grind post)

On another note.. HER TOES? WHAT THE duck?🖖🏼🦶🏼
Where is that little toe?? Buried??

Reactions: 1
It’s amazing how she can make somewhere as blue and sunshiny as Greece look so cold, boring and beige in her photos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember her being in ibiza with sophie and them getting all the snacks in and laying them out on the bed.

Reactions: 3
Watched the packing vlog, cannot believe the amount of beauty/hair/skin care stuff she's packed. How many bags does one person need too for a holiday? Holidays are different when you've got a baby, she be lucky to brush her hair never mind using all the stuff she's taken.

Reactions: 4
I honestly miss glammed up Gemma, cottage and glammed up Gemma was the best version of her and the better end of her content.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how much culture she’s soaking up. That little boy’s life is going to be so enriched.

My only criticism would be that I wish she’d show us more supermarket snacks, like biscuits and maybe even Jamie’s hand shoved into a massive packet of Doritos. Like, they don’t even have to be a unique flavour, a pack like what you can get all over the world would do, but what I’m really interested in seeing is the scale of the packet. Now that would be good content.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched the packing vlog….. I’m not a mum myself but I was just curious to know if it’s advisable to be feeding a not quite 12month old the kind of snacks Gemma has packed for Noah? 😅 I mean…skips, mini cheddars and party rings?? Nothing but salt & sugar surely?????
How do you even think about feeding a just one year old Skips? I don’t have kids either so no idea but it just seems such a strange thing to feed a baby? Baby is hungry … better get him some prawn cocktail crisps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I recognized the hotel on her stories, its "Atlantica Caldera Palace" near village Analipsi, prefecture of Heraklion. A few years ago I have been there, but in another hotel which was near
Is it there or the Galazio Apartments in Analipsi? ☺

Creepy Jamie’s Insta… he’s removed his jargon about being the “CEO of Girl of Muse” or Creative Director or whatever bullsh*t title he gave himself. Did she sack him? 😂 Or have they gone bust. Seems he now has gone all “dad blogger”.
Bet he is regretting building that god awful office in the garden now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently there will be “an exciting new drop around the corner” from Girl o’Moose. Imagine having your own clothing line and being completely silent for almost 6 months, shops closed up, and still planning to release a summer or autumn line. Like don’t most lines release their clothing lines a couple months ahead of season. This has the same vibes of a girly you never talked to in high school messaging you about “an amazing opportunity” but she really just wants to sell you crappy overpriced makeup or leggings. For being the CEO of a “company” and claiming to share everything with her internet besties, you think we would have heard a bit more about how it’s been running her own business.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Creepy Jamie’s Insta… he’s removed his jargon about being the “CEO of Girl of Muse” or Creative Director or whatever bullsh*t title he gave himself. Did she sack him? 😂 Or have they gone bust. Seems he now has gone all “dad blogger”.
“with love and patience” 😂 He often seems so frustrated with Gem

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“with love and patience” 😂 He often seems so frustrated with Gem
As much as I think Jamie is an utter twit and useless I do think he needs quite a bit of patience with her.
Considering her obsession with planning and lists and picture perfect everything I would have tossed her out ages ago, if I were a bloke.
No man worth his salt would be able to stand the vapid nonsense she spews, and the being "overwhelmed" at every turn because god forbid she has to do something. She's no doubt tiresome.

Reactions: 4
As much as I think Jamie is an utter twit and useless I do think he needs quite a bit of patience with her.
Considering her obsession with planning and lists and picture perfect everything I would have tossed her out ages ago, if I were a bloke.
No man worth his salt would be able to stand the vapid nonsense she spews, and the being "overwhelmed" at every turn because god forbid she has to do something. She's no doubt tiresome.
Yeah but she’s easily controllable because she can’t think for herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.