Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pureorangejuice87

I can’t believe how much culture she’s soaking up. That little boy’s life is going to be so enriched.

My only criticism would be that I wish she’d show us more supermarket snacks, like biscuits and maybe even Jamie’s hand shoved into a massive packet of Doritos. Like, they don’t even have to be a unique flavour, a pack like what you can get all over the world would do, but what I’m really interested in seeing is the scale of the packet. Now that would be good content.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eyesee

I think it’s actually gross to comment on the looks and “cuteness” of a baby. This is why tattle has the rep it has..comment on Gemma and slag her off all you want but seriously look at yourself if you are comparing a innocent little child to a deformed character in a film, that’s too much man 😷

• Heart
That she does. Any normal person would just google ‘local clothes charity’, it’s not brain science. Yet she wants to be seen a doing a good deed 🙄
Gemma, if you so happen to read this today, stop being so desperate.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Had to come here after seeing that helmet. You only usually see these on special needs children. Never in my life seen one on a mainstream child. Like someone else said, you baby proof your home, not your baby! How bizarre. I mean, kids bang theew heads occasionally but when does it be one such a problem that you have to put a safety helmet on them?? Why don't all babies wear them? Surely her furniture isn't harder than the average person's? Even people with marble flooring and stone staircases don't do this.

whyamihereagain

I can’t believe they are in their 20’s if I’m honest. You never hear about them going to a concert or the cinema. It’s just rinse and repeat boring beige lifestyle. She even recommended going to IKEA for a date. I feel she will look back at her life in years to come with so much regret. Life is for living not sitting at home day after day

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
It’s amazing how she can make somewhere as blue and sunshiny as Greece look so cold, boring and beige in her photos

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes! You're absolutely right. It'll be small and intimate, which in their case translates to, not enough friends and family for a big wedding.
It’s potentially the case they might not have a lot of family, which is sad considering her father and grandfather have passed. I say that as someone whose father passed as a child and have no living grandparents or aunts/uncles. Just my mum and brother.

A big wedding with a lot of guests doesn’t necessarily translate to popular bubbly bridal couple. Just go to any South Asian wedding (I’m south Asian) and you’ll find 300+ people who are ‘friends’ or ‘family’ invited to make up numbers and put on a show. There’s nothing wrong with an intimate wedding and inviting 10 people even if you have hundreds of friends and relatives.

I’m no fan of Gemma but it stings me when people speak like it’s shameful to not have a lot of friends or family - some people are just not that lucky.

tayloristooswifty

I quite enjoyed Gemma’s latest vlog, and I think it’s because Noah was nowhere in sight.
I can’t stand the gooey baby content.
Not even sorry.

Strikeapose18

The Aurelia London ad.
so she’s telling us the months of using her dream Elemis products worth hundreds of £s have resulted in…her getting dry skin?!

These influencers would sell a pile of dog shit as the next thing they’re ‘obsessed’ with if it paid enough.

• Haha

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
The amount of useless stuff she once again spent money on.
Packing cubes she didn't end up using, all new outfits and swimming suits for a whole weekr of vacation. Just, why?
Like you don't have masses and masses of shirts and shorts from previous years? The consumerism is disgusting actually.

Princesst

Chatty Member
I don’t know why she just doesn’t do like Ross in Friends did when he bought everything from a page in the Pottery Barn catalogue for his lounge 😂 but from the white company or Zara Home & for the whole house and just be done with it. She has absolutely no style or taste to be able to put things together, she just buys whatever is expensive beige & Pinteresty.

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just catching up on this thread and Gemma. She's too boring for me and almost forgot about her. But this safety helmet for noah is just wild.
I genuinely think she's got massive issues. I think she's got trauma from her dad's death, to the point she doesn't even like going out anymore. Her constant nostalgia and looking back at the past is quite worrying. It's like she's yearning for the days when she felt safe and everything was 'magical' Its like since her dad's died she doesn't want to step foot in the adult world anymore. But I do feel she's projecting her issues onto Noah. The girl needs help and to get out of the house.

Reactions: 20

ruokhun

This genuinely isn’t meant to be rude or an insult before anyone says anything but for the longest time I kept thinking I recognise Noah/something really reminds me of him and then it finally hit me, Mr Dinkles from Trolls #MumLife 🤣
13E36CCC-E161-4054-895E-F7A173FFF219.jpeg

---
Does anyone else think she looks like she has a bump here?!View attachment 2199318
Omg didn’t even consider this but now a few people have mentioned it on here I’m thinking the same thing… then I also noticed in this clip from her holiday vlog where they’re in the Sea together and she’s wearing a massively oversized t-shirt that NOBODY would wear in the sea ffs👀
78BD7163-57F2-4B43-8076-6E2EAF7B6851.jpeg

• Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
There’s literally no words for this? Unless there is an health concern she isn’t sharing or is yet to have checked out? How is a baby wearing an unfitted helmet all day comfortable for them? My god.

85duckpuddle

I really hope she's not pregnant again if Jamie is hiding in the bathroom just to get away from them.. tells you it all really
I totally get her annoyance here as you could hear in her voice she wasn’t actually joking… I’m on maty leave and my husband conveniently disappears to take a 20 minute dump or suddenly needs to shave his beard or go to the gym whenever the kids are getting a bit overstimulating. I think a lot of men do this TBF 😂 drives me nuts too 😂

I’ve never seen pictures make a colourful vibrant place like Greece look so f*cking dull, dry and lifeless. Stop using these gross filters making the sea and grass look grey! 🙄

I don’t believe she’s pregnant only because it’d probably “spoil” her beige perfect wedding aesthetic. She wouldn’t want to get married with a bump, or be postpartum as she said herself (and she’s right IMO) it takes like 9 months+ to feel anywhere near yourself again after a baby. She also said with Noah she had no mental capacity left to plan a wedding. And with two babies? Pahaha it’s WAY harder. She’s too selfish to let a baby “takeover” her wedding so I don’t believe that

I think she’s genuinely body conscious after Noah. Even though she’s probably still a perfect size 8-10 🙄 but if you look back at the Sophie days she’s tiny and flaunting her figure constantly. I bet it really bugs her she is no longer that person and has gained a few pounds (even though she’s still slim!). Like another poster says, who wears a giant T-shirt at the beach whilst Jamie is topless. Bizarre. Just a couple of short years ago she was super glam, everything on show, confident and showing the world her barbed wire thigh tattoo (lol) and now she’s wearing baggy tees on the beach and won’t wear make up anymore.

Where the hell did you go, Gem?

• Heart