Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
See I find her facinating. Would never want anything to do with her in real life but she’s tv gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Do you think she’s really like that or just put on for the tv? She’s so utterly vile and rude but surely she can’t be totally like that in real life......can she!?
I’ve met her and can 100% vouch that she is the most obnoxious, rude & arrogant person I’ve had the misfortune to meet

• Wow
Reactions: 45

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s awful - we met her in person once and she couldn’t give a fuck about the kids who cane on a tour to her shop demanding to see receipts to see how much they spent before she would take a photo with them.
Amy Childs came straight out and stood by her car and said hello and room photos.
I think she’s a selfish, obese dickhead with a superiority complex - anyone see the stories where you stockpiled food and toilet roll,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Mayday

VIP Member
I don't really care for her as a person at all but do think all of the memes using clips of her going around were funny. 😂

Whenever I think of her though I can't help but think of when Tiffany dragged her on CBB:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I watched her on diva forever. When she got her PA or whatever he was to her to sniff her finger to see if her fanny smelt :sick: That's so disgusting..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Cannot stand her.... up there with the likes of the Kardashians, Lauren goodger, Katie price, Kerry katona on level of hatred

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
On the flight to Greece this year my daughters friend was on it, GC stood up and told the ‘audience’ she would buy them all a drink to celebrate going on holiday. She was being loud but I think ‘funny’ loud on that occasion. I think she can hit the wrong notes with the diva a lot of the time but then other times she is generous and kind. It’s really bizarre!

In my humble opinion.... 😂 she is entitled to wear whatever the fuck she likes on her body, as is anyone else, I don’t recall there being a section of clothing that only the most beautiful and thin are allowed to wear

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gemma is a scam artist. She is well known locally for buying cheap clothes from London wholesalers, then putting her own labels in, and charging say £100 - for a dress that cost her £20 (or less). She was found out after my friend (who also owns a clothes shop, had a customer come in, and said “ Oh, I’ve just seen this dress in GC ‘s shop, but you are selling it for £30, and she’s charging £100!! So my friend did some digging, and her wholesalers confirmed that GC was a customer. So, my friend went to GC’s shop, and was so shocked to find these clothes that cost peanuts to buy, were having the original labels taken off, and GC was putting her own labels in, and was basically charging what she wanted!! I know Arg as well, and he told me, that he never wanted a relationship with Gemma, and they (Arg & Gemma) had a meeting with the TOWIE producers, (and this was ages ago) and the producers made Arg & Gemma believe that a fake showmance, would help both of them become more well known, so they agreed. But Arg was always seeing other girls, and Gemma was seeing other guys..!! Also, years ago, Gemma had a birthday party that was themed on The Oscars, and she wore this bling gold dress, and all the TOWIE lot attended. Well, they were all off their faces on coke (and Ketamine-Arg’s favourite drug of choice) and Gemma was SO rude to the poor bar staff, and when she was clicking her fingers for more drinks, one girl who was working the bar, muttered under her breath “Can’t she say please?” Gemma overheard, and got in this poor girls face, and loudly said “If you don’t like your job, why don’t you fuck off and let someone else do it!!” She also tried to put in a complaint about the bar girl, and said that she had been giving her “Major Attitude”!! She’s a real horror, and has a really bad name locally..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
She’s a vapid waste of oxygen.

Anyone else hate this new era of celebrity?
Whilst I was only a young kid in the 90s I admired the likes of Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Christy Turlington, Karlie Kloss etc.

When you actually had to have something special to be a model, or a singer.
Now all you gota do is be a hoe, make a sex tape or be born into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Arg is a nasty cunt. Abusive, manipulative, immature and from the Chris Moyles school of misogyny - aka, fat, ugly jowly but still slates womens' weight and looks. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

JakeM

VIP Member
thread suggestion:

Gemma Collins #2: how many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

swimming

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the Diva Forever last night?
What the hell did she think she was playing at, at the end. Laying on the bed loudly announcing "guys, my vagina really stinks". Then touching herself and letting her MALE stylist SMELL her fingers saying "I think ive got a yeast infection".

I felt sick to my stomach. Too far. Absolutely disgusting. There was nothing funny about it at all. How embarrassing for her family to see that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Meringue22

VIP Member
I love watching her just because she makes such a fool of herself with her diva personality. I can’t quite get over her behaviour 🤣 although if I knew her in real life I would probably want to punch her 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
oh, come on — that’s unnecessarily mean. There are going to be plenty of women this size seeing this shitty caption and feeling bad. Absolutely no need.
[/QUOTE]
Was about to say the same. I personally think for a bigger girl, she dresses well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Gemma is 100% acting it up all the time, of course she is! She is a character and that’s what she’s known for - she’s acting/playing a character all the time!
I’ve worked with her. She plays a character yes, but she’s a massive prick to people she believes to be under her (even though they’re the people who make her career happen) and she massively believes her own hype. I really can’t wait for the interest in her to die, she’d starve without the attention.

Reactions: 23