Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Article today on her having a miscarriage earlier in the summer. Two of the most attention seeking wannabes announcing miscarriage within 24 hours of eachother 🤔
And the miscarriage back in 2012, I never knew she was ever pregnant.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
She's still rocking the 3 stone weight loss! I must have followed her mother, Joan Collins, at some point as her pics are appearing on my IG feed. Hmm.

Twinkleyeyes

Exactly, and you can see that her eldest nephew is at that age where he would get slagged to fuck that his Aunty was ‘the GC’ (you can only imagine that most of Essex know who she is and no doubt these folks will have kids at same school at her nephew) and that she, and he, was on a reality show so quite right I say, too many ‘celebs’ - and I use that term loosely- put their kids in limelight and they have no choice SAM AND BILLIE FAIERS KATIE PRICE PETER ANDRE and all the other orange ‘celebs’😂😂!!

Her bro’s house looks like it was a fortune, everyone in Essex seems to all be minted, are they all dodgy?!😂😂😂 is Essex expensive for houses? I would imagine so being so close to London!
Yes they are I know someone who knows a few of them...dodgy as fck...

BigMavis

VIP Member
What all celebrities are clones? Did you keep a straight face or just quickly walk away or tie your shoelace? None so quare as folk.
I always thought Gemma fall on DOI looked real but luckily for her she rebounded off the ice.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I cannot believe you have to ask that question 😂😂😂😂 from what I have seen of her, on BB and Dancing on Ice, she thinks she is above everyone. I have never seen anyone with so little to offer be as deluded as she is, she really thinks she is the dogs bollocks.
Poor dog

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Whatever people think of Arg, the man has serious issues and mental health problems, I don’t agree whatsoever with him calling Gemma names but keep it private his tried to take his life before don’t plaster these all over social media for sympathy and attention. They need to stay away from each other it’s a toxic relationship
Were these recent? I haven’t seen her stories for a while.

VIP Member

And then there is the "Other Version".

Eirawen

VIP Member
He's a fucking psycho. I don't care what you think of Gemma this isn't right. I've reported the account but it won't go down bc insta are shite. The worst type of person. I'm concerned as to how vile the people egging him on in his comments are.
Who is this????