Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her entertaining to watch. At a distance, of course. She would be awful to deal with personally. I also think she is lovely looking. It's a shame she is so unpleasant in her personality.

Reactions: 10
I once saw her in M & S. She was being loud and obnoxious, and she kept going on about having a “raaange rovaaa” while on the phone to someone.
Yes! I always see her in brentwood M&S with Jeff, that bloody stylist who seems to have a contract with all the itv2 huns. She's so loud and obtuse and I really struggle to find any redeeming features tbh.

Reactions: 2
Oh lord help us, she is indeed a thick, ignorant, self obsessed fool and this programme would have me angry, annoyed and wound up like a tight spring....

....you can bet your bottom dollar I'm watching on Sunday!
😂📺 😤 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find her entertaining to watch. At a distance, of course. She would be awful to deal with personally. I also think she is lovely looking. It's a shame she is so unpleasant in her personality.
I love her hair. Wig, extensions or whatever, it's gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
Gemma is 100% acting it up all the time, of course she is! She is a character and that’s what she’s known for - she’s acting/playing a character all the time!
I’ve worked with her. She plays a character yes, but she’s a massive prick to people she believes to be under her (even though they’re the people who make her career happen) and she massively believes her own hype. I really can’t wait for the interest in her to die, she’d starve without the attention.

Reactions: 23
I’ve met her and she was absolutely lovely! At a swimming pool when she was filming that crap diving show. She stopped and had pictures, chatted to everyone, called everyone honey 😂 I think what we see on TV is all an act

In the first episode I watched, her and Arg went for a curry. I can't believe how unhealthy Arg looked, literally sweating while he was eating

Reactions: 5
In the first episode I watched, her and Arg went for a curry. I can't believe how unhealthy Arg looked, literally sweating while he was eating
And the way he spoke to her too 😳 I can imagine him bullying her to make himself feel better about himself.

Reactions: 9
And the way he spoke to her too 😳 I can imagine him bullying her to make himself feel better about himself.
I always get the impression that Gemma is quite vulnerable when it comes to love and such like and Arg thinks he's too good for Gemma and that she should be grateful.

He was always quite arragant with Lydia too

tit the bed!! Episode 1 series 2 and Gemma is giving Arg £150,000 for a house deposit and the house is in his name?!?!

What?!?!

And she's scared if she doesn't, that Arg will dump her?!?!?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I always get the impression that Gemma is quite vulnerable when it comes to love and such like and Arg thinks he's too good for Gemma and that she should be grateful.

He was always quite arragant with Lydia too

tit the bed!! Episode 1 series 2 and Gemma is giving Arg £150,000 for a house deposit and the house is in his name?!?!

What?!?!

And she's scared if she doesn't, that Arg will dump her?!?!?!
It’s such a weird superiority complex he’s got, maybe from all that time he spent with Mark Wright he thought he was some kind of catch 🤪

Reactions: 8
I've met her once i served her years ago like 2012 she is quiet and didnt say 2 words

I think she just two people 'gc' is just a character that wants attention all the time

The other side of her is just quiet and wants to lose weight

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think I can bring myself to give the show my rating

They have got back together AGAIN 🙄🙄 I fully bleeping face-palmed when I found out. What is she thinking?! I believe Arg has recently been struggling with cocaine again.
He usually does the same binge on food (puts on 10st)/ binge on coke (lose 10st) routine. He must be so soul destroying to be around, and a heart attack waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He usually does the same binge on food (puts on 10st)/ binge on coke (lose 10st) routine. He must be so soul destroying to be around, and a heart attack waiting to happen.
Exactly. Also his coke binges make his horrible outbursts towards Gemma worse. The horrid things that comes out of his mouth. He is absolutely vile. Gemma is very insecure, the GC is all a front, she is incredibly damaged and Arg feeds off of it (pun intended) and uses it against her. He is so manipulative! Looking forward to Gemma's show (albeit she's got the GC front up).

Reactions: 12
I’ve always wondered what it is that arg keeps going in and out of rehab for, so is it coke then?
I’ve heard/read lots of rumours that it’s coke, plus obviously using food as some sort of crutch. He will kill himself one way or another at this rate - heart attack from obesity or from a drug overdose!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.