Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exavtly this! Whatever you think of Hugo something is not right with what shes said/done! Why all the secrecy? Rumours are shes gone to Dubaii, if thats true then why leave her parents who are steuggling with covid? None of this makes sense? The media is turning it all round for us to feel sorry for her. If something doesnt feel right its because its not
Whole thing is definitely iffy. I was assuming she was lying low in the vain hope it might all just go away but if she's gone to Dubai that's a really low move and would really screw herself up when it came out.

Reactions: 6
Soon, I hope, as I'm starting to get a bit bored now! But I think that's what GC is hoping for- for us all just to get fed up and forget about it all.
Don't think Hugo is going to let it go that easy.....they're all probably hoping he gets banged up!!!

I reckon Gemma is going to come for him in the form of her legal team, that’s why she’s keeping so quiet. I don’t particularly like her, but she actually hasn’t done anything wrong. I think she jumped the gun a bit with her parents having Covid. She probably posted before test results came back and they more than likely had a bad chest infection (let’s not forget there are other things around apart from Covid). He will get into a lot of trouble especially for sharing their phone numbers etc (weather it was their actual numbers who knows). All I know is he is VERY fame hungry and seems like he will do ANYTHING, to be ‘famous’. He’s quite clearly jealous of Gemma. I bet if he was offered 70k he’d pretend he had it because he definitely seems like that kinda person. I reckon he’d do it for a grand and stint in I’m a celeb tbh 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I mean, if my dad got tested for cancer I wouldn’t announce that he had it before the results came back, on bloody social media.
If she lied she did it deliberately and consciously, for attention and sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not following her stylist Jeff Mehmet anymore she was only in Dubai with him a while ago.. seems to fall out with everyone .. back with Bobby but I’d say it’s over this

Reactions: 4
Exavtly this! Whatever you think of Hugo something is not right with what shes said/done! Why all the secrecy? Rumours are shes gone to Dubaii, if thats true then why leave her parents who are steuggling with covid? None of this makes sense? The media is turning it all round for us to feel sorry for her. If something doesnt feel right its because its not
Well someone must have spotted a plane overloaded to one side in the skies if she's gone to Dubai...

I’ve been drawn into this car crash via the comments on Gemma’s last post. So has anyone else noticed the post in Hugo’s stories where he shares those comments looks to have come from a charity account “mijasdonkeymovement” . Is this another one of his insta accounts? Do we think he’s very interested in donkeys or another side hustle? In any case I think it’s very suspicious that GC was visiting hospital under any circs but wouldn’t surprise me if she was in Dubai for new year and wouldn’t want it publicising.
I'll give you a Mijas donkey movement 🐎 :poop: and raise you a Laurenoppotamus ablution 🍿- perhaps she was just in a clinic having a covid test? 💉

I reckon Gemma is going to come for him in the form of her legal team, that’s why she’s keeping so quiet. I don’t particularly like her, but she actually hasn’t done anything wrong. I think she jumped the gun a bit with her parents having Covid. She probably posted before test results came back and they more than likely had a bad chest infection (let’s not forget there are other things around apart from Covid). He will get into a lot of trouble especially for sharing their phone numbers etc (weather it was their actual numbers who knows). All I know is he is VERY fame hungry and seems like he will do ANYTHING, to be ‘famous’. He’s quite clearly jealous of Gemma. I bet if he was offered 70k he’d pretend he had it because he definitely seems like that kinda person. I reckon he’d do it for a grand and stint in I’m a celeb tbh 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I shall say it again - she did not 'jump the gun' - she announced that they both had Covid, started thanking NHS staff, posted a pic of her with her dad in hospital (not allowed by the way unless patient is dying) then shut up completely. She is a vile attention seeker. Anyone who pretends a serious illness should be taken out and shot imo. She does not deserve any benefit of doubt as she has not issued an apology or a statement of any kind. She just craves attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Afternoon people, I see this thread is on page 48, time to start the competition from the next thread suggestion.

thread suggestion:

Gemma Collins #2: how many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Afternoon people, I see this thread is on page 48, time to start the competition from the next thread suggestion.
Liar liar big pants on fire - from size 16 to size 10 but nobody knows where the 3 stone went ?

Reactions: 9
He was asking his watchers/followers whoever to give him £10 each. That way he could buy some candles instead of being gifted them.
Is it true the GC posted today, I can't see anything?

Reactions: 4
Well someone must have spotted a plane overloaded to one side in the skies if she's gone to Dubai...

I'll give you a Mijas donkey movement 🐎 :poop: and raise you a Laurenoppotamus ablution 🍿- perhaps she was just in a clinic having a covid test? 💉

I shall say it again - she did not 'jump the gun' - she announced that they both had Covid, started thanking NHS staff, posted a pic of her with her dad in hospital (not allowed by the way unless patient is dying) then shut up completely. She is a vile attention seeker. Anyone who pretends a serious illness should be taken out and shot imo. She does not deserve any benefit of doubt as she has not issued an apology or a statement of any kind. She just craves attention.
The thing I don't understand is her dad was actually in hospital so whatever is/was wrong with him must be quite serious, so why not just say what's really wrong him, she would still get attention and sympathy. Let's face it celebs, zelebs and influencers could post that they spilt their cup of tea and they'd get loads of 'oh hun you poor thing' messages, never mind how they'd respond to a parent being in hospital.

Reactions: 2
I've just noticed that Gemma's brother Russell has deleted his Insta. Wonder if this was before or after her parents "covid diagnosis".

Reactions: 3
I've just noticed that Gemma's brother Russell has deleted his Insta. Wonder if this was before or after her parents "covid diagnosis".
Hmmmm. You know I think Hugo is half right in what he's saying. But he's gone about this the wrong way entirely and for the wrong reasons. Its pretty clear he wants a shot at fame but he's a massive liability and even if he got it, it wouldn't last long, people would see right through him. I think he's heard or been told directly of a fall out, I even think the messages about the £70k are legit but she's still going to come out of this smelling of roses and he will still be a nobody chasing his dream. He's not different, he's not unique and we've seen it ALL before. When the time comes she will milk his blackmail attempts for all their worth and paint herself as the victim as usual and probably will be applauded for doing so on a prime time slot or loose women. Her silence now will buy her sympathy in the long run, she was too busy looking after her sick relatives to respond to his nonsense but he heaped a massive amount of pressure on her. Cue I can't talk about this, I'm just too emotional and lots and lots of tears.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.