Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I find her facinating. Would never want anything to do with her in real life but she’s tv gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Cannot stand her.... up there with the likes of the Kardashians, Lauren goodger, Katie price, Kerry katona on level of hatred

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love watching her just because she makes such a fool of herself with her diva personality. I can’t quite get over her behaviour 🤣 although if I knew her in real life I would probably want to punch her 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think she’s really like that or just put on for the tv? She’s so utterly vile and rude but surely she can’t be totally like that in real life......can she!?

Reactions: 20
I love all the stuff she does for curvy girls and promoting body confidence etc but as a person I think she’s a complete knob and literally thinks she’s the queen.

Reactions: 11
Nasty piece of work. Seen here in London at a restaurant and cudnt believe how rude she was to staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you think she’s really like that or just put on for the tv? She’s so utterly vile and rude but surely she can’t be totally like that in real life......can she!?
I’ve met her and can 100% vouch that she is the most obnoxious, rude & arrogant person I’ve had the misfortune to meet

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I don't really care for her as a person at all but do think all of the memes using clips of her going around were funny. 😂

Whenever I think of her though I can't help but think of when Tiffany dragged her on CBB:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve never heard one single person who’s met her in real life say anything nice about her. That speaks volumes really.

She thinks it’s sassy to be a ‘diva’ and the GC isn’t really Gemma. Well he Gemma then, because everyone hates the ‘GC’.... just annoys me that companies keep lining her pockets, she’ll never change whilst she’s still getting air time

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see her on Celebrity Crystal Maze? O.m.g. Horrendous. Such a rude oaf.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her on Celebrity Crystal Maze? O.m.g. Horrendous. Such a rude oaf.
She said in an interview she behaved like that on purpose to get people to watch it and donate as it was for Stand up to Cancer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.