Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corky

Nasty piece of work. Seen here in London at a restaurant and cudnt believe how rude she was to staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

liar liar

VIP Member
Her Dad was in and out of hospital quicker than the queue at Tesco. No wonder she’s gone awol. 😉

I am sure her Dad was ill, but I doubt it was Covid. He probably had the ‘flu or something similar.

Gemma, however, would dress it up as Covid to garner sympathy and attention.
I don't find it funny at all. She didn't have to say that they both had Covid or should have at least changed the news and apologised for misleading people. My father-in-law has got Covid - diagnosed yesterday - he has lymphoma too. His recovery is 50/50. People who lie about this illness need a wake-up call that it is not a joking matter. I hope it costs her all her sponsorships and that she loses work in the short-term.

Reactions: 22

String Man

VIP Member
"Slim and sophisticated"

I think either an eye test or a dictionary may be of use to this reporter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I honestly do not know why Gemma is so bothered about Arg.

He is vile and doesn’t seem to care about her at all. He uses her because she looks after him.

She might be carrying a little extra weight but lord she could do way better than him. What exactly has he got to offer? She is financially comfortable, fun to be around and clearly very kind and caring to those she loves. He can’t stand on his own two feet, he doesn’t even drive. He’s like a child.

She could get a decent looking bloke with a decent job and they’d be comfortable financially and he’d actually care about her. And she could then have the children she desires. If she thinks Arg is the best she can do then I feel for her. Because she can do far better.
I massively disagree. The woman is equally as bad as Arg. She will never find herself a decent man because what she wants is a perfect man and a perfect man wouldn’t take her shit. Look how she treats her staff, making her smell her fishy fingers. Also bobby, she’s nasty to him if he doesn’t stand next to her obeying her every command. If that’s how she treats a ‘friend’ then I’d rather be an enemy.

I think Gemma sticks with Arg because she doesn’t want to be alone and in turn she buys him to stick around. Arg sticks with her because she buys him and it’s an easy life when it’s going right for him. What we are seeing now is when she’s fed up of buying him and he’s pissed off by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Iv actually really warmed to Gemma in this new lockdown series! I never was much for her but with Hayden being with her , it’s shown a different side to her that I quite liked! Go GC!

• Heart

Booington

Do you think she’s really like that or just put on for the tv? She’s so utterly vile and rude but surely she can’t be totally like that in real life......can she!?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’ve never heard one single person who’s met her in real life say anything nice about her. That speaks volumes really.

She thinks it’s sassy to be a ‘diva’ and the GC isn’t really Gemma. Well he Gemma then, because everyone hates the ‘GC’.... just annoys me that companies keep lining her pockets, she’ll never change whilst she’s still getting air time

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Exavtly this! Whatever you think of Hugo something is not right with what shes said/done! Why all the secrecy? Rumours are shes gone to Dubaii, if thats true then why leave her parents who are steuggling with covid? None of this makes sense? The media is turning it all round for us to feel sorry for her. If something doesnt feel right its because its not
Well someone must have spotted a plane overloaded to one side in the skies if she's gone to Dubai...

I’ve been drawn into this car crash via the comments on Gemma’s last post. So has anyone else noticed the post in Hugo’s stories where he shares those comments looks to have come from a charity account “mijasdonkeymovement” . Is this another one of his insta accounts? Do we think he’s very interested in donkeys or another side hustle? In any case I think it’s very suspicious that GC was visiting hospital under any circs but wouldn’t surprise me if she was in Dubai for new year and wouldn’t want it publicising.
I'll give you a Mijas donkey movement 🐎 :poop: and raise you a Laurenoppotamus ablution 🍿- perhaps she was just in a clinic having a covid test? 💉

I reckon Gemma is going to come for him in the form of her legal team, that’s why she’s keeping so quiet. I don’t particularly like her, but she actually hasn’t done anything wrong. I think she jumped the gun a bit with her parents having Covid. She probably posted before test results came back and they more than likely had a bad chest infection (let’s not forget there are other things around apart from Covid). He will get into a lot of trouble especially for sharing their phone numbers etc (weather it was their actual numbers who knows). All I know is he is VERY fame hungry and seems like he will do ANYTHING, to be ‘famous’. He’s quite clearly jealous of Gemma. I bet if he was offered 70k he’d pretend he had it because he definitely seems like that kinda person. I reckon he’d do it for a grand and stint in I’m a celeb tbh 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I shall say it again - she did not 'jump the gun' - she announced that they both had Covid, started thanking NHS staff, posted a pic of her with her dad in hospital (not allowed by the way unless patient is dying) then shut up completely. She is a vile attention seeker. Anyone who pretends a serious illness should be taken out and shot imo. She does not deserve any benefit of doubt as she has not issued an apology or a statement of any kind. She just craves attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I honestly do not know why Gemma is so bothered about Arg.

He is vile and doesn’t seem to care about her at all. He uses her because she looks after him.

She might be carrying a little extra weight but lord she could do way better than him. What exactly has he got to offer? She is financially comfortable, fun to be around and clearly very kind and caring to those she loves. He can’t stand on his own two feet, he doesn’t even drive. He’s like a child.

She could get a decent looking bloke with a decent job and they’d be comfortable financially and he’d actually care about her. And she could then have the children she desires. If she thinks Arg is the best she can do then I feel for her. Because she can do far better.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Surely if the government/illuminati 🤣 we’re going to pay anyone it would be someone with a bit more clout than Gemma Collins & Bobby Norris 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member

She wants to breed? well she is leaving it a bit late and losing 3 stone isn't going to help her chances of conception, besides who will be dumb enough to even try to impregnate her? Even if she succeeds she will just be another reality single mother, we have enough of those thank you and good night!
I see where youre coming from, but I disagree with this slightly.

Thousands of women go down the solo mother route, and do this by having rounds of fertility treatment and user donor eggs/sperm.

If this is the route shes planning, then fair play. But if she does it the wrong way, and by that I mean shagging anyone who will go near her to get pregnant then slag the father off on social media, I highly disagree with.

But being a mother might be the making of her. Shes not young and dumb. Yes shes on the wrong side of 35, but from watching her in lockdown at her brothers house, she clearly has a very strong family unit behind her.

I've got countless amounts of respect for single mothers, whether they end up single by choice or by chance.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Then he definitely doesn't have covid, because she wouldn't be allowed to visit
Absolutely 💯 this!! My father in law died from Covid a few weeks ago, and at the very end my husband and his brother were only allowed to view him briefly through a window to ‘say’ goodbye, and they were dressed head to toe in PPE for that 😢
Even after that quick visit they both were told to isolate for 14 days (which it still was at that point).
It’s disgusting that Gemma is using her dad’s hospital stay for likes and click bait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

sephylily

VIP Member
He's a fucking psycho. I don't care what you think of Gemma this isn't right. I've reported the account but it won't go down bc insta are shite. The worst type of person. I'm concerned as to how vile the people egging him on in his comments are.

Reactions: 18

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
And the way he spoke to her too 😳 I can imagine him bullying her to make himself feel better about himself.
I always get the impression that Gemma is quite vulnerable when it comes to love and such like and Arg thinks he's too good for Gemma and that she should be grateful.

He was always quite arragant with Lydia too

Shit the bed!! Episode 1 series 2 and Gemma is giving Arg £150,000 for a house deposit and the house is in his name?!?!

What?!?!

And she's scared if she doesn't, that Arg will dump her?!?!?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ElectileDysfunction

It's surprising how many people on here have actually fallen into the mind set that her egotistical diva act is the real hear. She has said multiple times that she knows that's what people want and that it's a character, when she's at home she's 'Gemma Collins', but when she's on TV etc, she's 'The GC' - in effect, she knows how to make her money. It's a character she is portraying and shows that she's whole lot smarter than people take her credit for if people have fallen for it!
I would normally agree but a few people on here have said theyve met her in real life and she is a rude egocentric cow in real life too apparently alas ....

• Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
So what I’m going to put on here could be quite controversial...if the “z listers” of celebs are getting paid....is the story of Kate Garraways husband Derek real...I’ve always thought it a bit suspect..from day one when he went in?
I think it’s very genuine, you can see the pain on Kate‘s face when she talks about it. I think Derek‘s case is unusual and very unlucky/sad

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
What's with Arg? Is he a bit 'special'? He dresses in those strange cardigans all the time and has really odd mannerisms.
I don't watch the show but everytime he is in the paper or on a chat show, there he is in his mad cardigan with a wierd smirk on his face.

• Haha