Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that programme she did where you have therapy on Camera. Oh goodness she has some massive issues. She is so mentally fucked up it’s scary

• Sad
Reactions: 2
When she first appeared on TOWIE I really liked her as she seemed genuinely warm and funny back then. Unfortunately the fame very quickly went to her head and her ego is now totally out of control. She now comes across as extremely rude and arrogant. Pity really.

Reactions: 8
When she first appeared on TOWIE I really liked her as she seemed genuinely warm and funny back then. Unfortunately the fame very quickly went to her head and her ego is now totally out of control. She now comes across as extremely rude and arrogant. Pity really.
I was watching old TOWIE and she’s so different when she’s first on there than she is now. She was helping sort out drama between the other women, she was really nice and calm and warm. Then she got involved in some drama and had a rant and everyone obviously thought it was hilarious because it started happening more and more and then she turned intohow she behaves now. I think the people on the show told her to play up to it because people like it when she’s like that and she saw it was getting her in the papers and stuff and she’s sort of become that person now - in public at least.

Reactions: 5
I was watching old TOWIE and she’s so different when she’s first on there than she is now. She was helping sort out drama between the other women, she was really nice and calm and warm. Then she got involved in some drama and had a rant and everyone obviously thought it was hilarious because it started happening more and more and then she turned intohow she behaves now. I think the people on the show told her to play up to it because people like it when she’s like that and she saw it was getting her in the papers and stuff and she’s sort of become that person now - in public at least.
Sadly that rings VERY true. Same has happened with Arg to an extent, in the early series he was likeable and normal, if a bit bumbling and the butt of everyone's jokes because of his weight. As soon as Mark Wright left and he got the impression he could be top dog, and the fame started to go to his head, he became a diva. It makes you wonder to what extent the producers have actually encouraged that kind of behaviour. It does make me think that those that got out relatively early on and stayed relatively nice/normal, if maybe a bit vain and shallow and annoying (like Lucy mecklenburgh for eg) did very well to get out when they did before the producers started encouraging them down that route too for cheap entertainment and headlines....not right at all to do that and keep doing it when you can see its changing someone's entire personality and in all likelihood impacting on their mental health on some level too.

Reactions: 1
It's surprising how many people on here have actually fallen into the mind set that her egotistical diva act is the real hear. She has said multiple times that she knows that's what people want and that it's a character, when she's at home she's 'Gemma Collins', but when she's on TV etc, she's 'The GC' - in effect, she knows how to make her money. It's a character she is portraying and shows that she's whole lot smarter than people take her credit for if people have fallen for it!

It's surprising how many people on here have actually fallen into the mind set that her egotistical diva act is the real hear. She has said multiple times that she knows that's what people want and that it's a character, when she's at home she's 'Gemma Collins', but when she's on TV etc, she's 'The GC' - in effect, she knows how to make her money. It's a character she is portraying and shows that she's whole lot smarter than people take her credit for if people have fallen for it!
I would normally agree but a few people on here have said theyve met her in real life and she is a rude egocentric cow in real life too apparently alas ....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A new show? Starting the ultimate diva during lockdown? Wtf 😂
I do have a feeling I’ll be watching it to see how awful it is though.
She did really annoy me in Big Brother and Celeb as well.

Reactions: 2
She’s awful - we met her in person once and she couldn’t give a duck about the kids who cane on a tour to her shop demanding to see receipts to see how much they spent before she would take a photo with them.
Amy Childs came straight out and stood by her car and said hello and room photos.
I think she’s a selfish, obese head with a superiority complex - anyone see the stories where you stockpiled food and toilet roll,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I once saw her in M & S. She was being loud and obnoxious, and she kept going on about having a “raaange rovaaa” while on the phone to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was in bad taste when she documented taking matt from dancing on ice shopping to say " thankyou" it was crass. If she had wanted to treat him did we all need to know? No she was being a twit. Look what i can afford 😴

Reactions: 6
I watched her on diva forever. When she got her PA or whatever he was to her to sniff her finger to see if her fanny smelt :sick: That's so disgusting..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She’s awful - we met her in person once and she couldn’t give a duck about the kids who cane on a tour to her shop demanding to see receipts to see how much they spent before she would take a photo with them.
Amy Childs came straight out and stood by her car and said hello and room photos.
I think she’s a selfish, obese head with a superiority complex - anyone see the stories where you stockpiled food and toilet roll,
My friend and her sister who is plus size also went to her shop years and years ago when towie was in its heyday, they said similar that she was unbelievably rude and disinterested

Reactions: 6
She’s a funny one alright - I feel like I’ve always been rooting for her as I think deep down she desperately wants to find “the one” and settle down for the happy ever after, but then she also seems to have the most vile personality!

🤢 she’s trailer trash with too much money. Would rather be poor than have a superiority complex like her. Can not understand why people like her she’s foul and not at all entertaining..

Reactions: 12
She’s become a bit of a parody of herself. And that’s what I enjoy her for - the memes! 🤣
I think it’s all kinda snowballed over the years, she was the joke act of TOWIE, not like the other girls, but that was to her advantage. And now it’s just a big act/parody that keeps the cash coming in.

Reactions: 15
She’s become a bit of a parody of herself. And that’s what I enjoy her for - the memes! 🤣
I think it’s all kinda snowballed over the years, she was the joke act of TOWIE, not like the other girls, but that was to her advantage. And now it’s just a big act/parody that keeps the cash coming in.
Totally agree with you and she knows it! I watch her with her nephews on Instagram though and she really is loving towards them and they are back to her. That makes me think deep down she’s not that bad. Kids don’t lie!

Reactions: 10
On Diva Forever when she treats Lawerence like a stable boy! Just calls him up whenever she needs ANYTHING and he’s straight there. It made me sad. Especially considering they met on First Dates and he clearly has a soft spot for her but she just abuses it.

Totally agree with you and she knows it! I watch her with her nephews on Instagram though and she really is loving towards them and they are back to her. That makes me think deep down she’s not that bad. Kids don’t lie!
Yeah I think she has always said that “The GC” and “Gemma Collins” are two different people... I listened to her podcast and she really is a devoted aunty. I do hope she gets her happy ever after and children, she clearly adores them.

Reactions: 4
I'm just watching the first series of DIVA forever.

Is she acting or is she that much of a twit?

Stuff like "I don't open my car door they need to know"

Reactions: 1
Gemma is 100% acting it up all the time, of course she is! She is a character and that’s what she’s known for - she’s acting/playing a character all the time!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.