Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Daily Mail still insists she lost 3 stone.... where??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the flight to Greece this year my daughters friend was on it, GC stood up and told the ‘audience’ she would buy them all a drink to celebrate going on holiday. She was being loud but I think ‘funny’ loud on that occasion. I think she can hit the wrong notes with the diva a lot of the time but then other times she is generous and kind. It’s really bizarre!

In my humble opinion.... 😂 she is entitled to wear whatever the duck she likes on her body, as is anyone else, I don’t recall there being a section of clothing that only the most beautiful and thin are allowed to wear

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On the flight to Greece this year my daughters friend was on it, GC stood up and told the ‘audience’ she would buy them all a drink to celebrate going on holiday. She was being loud but I think ‘funny’ loud on that occasion. I think she can hit the wrong notes with the diva a lot of the time but then other times she is generous and kind. It’s really bizarre!

In my humble opinion.... 😂 she is entitled to wear whatever the duck she likes on her body, as is anyone else, I don’t recall there being a section of clothing that only the most beautiful and thin are allowed to wear
They showed her do that on Diva forever

Reactions: 1

This was on her show..... didn’t she say she would pay everyone’s drink bills, then had a think and said she would buy them all a drink each and then completely back tracked all together?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was on her show..... didn’t she say she would pay everyone’s drink bills, then had a think and said she would buy them all a drink each and then completely back tracked all together?
Yeah sorry, before it was aired (I’ve not seen it) she was on the flight with my daughters friend. I think they just found it funny at the time it was entertaining and wasn’t expecting to actually get drinks from her. More just another of those GC moments you tell your mates about!

I don't understand why the GC isn't higher up this thread.
Is it just me who doesn't get it and wishes someone would just tell her straight 🤔?

And then there is the "Other Version".

Article today on her having a miscarriage earlier in the summer. Two of the most attention seeking wannabes announcing miscarriage within 24 hours of eachother 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh I like Gemma, doesn’t take herself too seriously and can have a laugh at her own expense! I don’t watch towie anymore but watched the first few series when she was in it then stopped when a load of randoms joined she did make the show funny.

Mick rejecting her and her Apple pie will always be iconic

Article today on her having a miscarriage earlier in the summer. Two of the most attention seeking wannabes announcing miscarriage within 24 hours of eachother 🤔
And the miscarriage back in 2012, I never knew she was ever pregnant.

And the miscarriage back in 2012, I never knew she was ever pregnant.
And the one she said she had on her mother’s landing. Where the baby fell out and landed on the carpet. She spoke about that one on a counselling tv show

^ Sorry Think that is the one (2012)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And the one she said she had on her mother’s landing. Where the baby fell out and landed on the carpet. She spoke about that one on a counselling tv show

^ Sorry Think that is the one (2012)
Is it just me or does she always describe them as the baby fell out and landed on my carpet, in the toilet etc?

I sound heartless, I'm not, I don't know if it's just because she makes everything and acts so bleeding dramatic about everything that when she talks about her miscarriages, I think oh just shut up.

I'm not even sure I believe her which is awful

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The pics in the DM today! Oh my word! Looks like someone ate a box of crayons and threw up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.