Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand this poor excuse of a woman! 39 years old and living in the grounds of her brothers house with no husband, no kids and nothing to her name. Arg the man child needs to stay away from her even though he’s a full on prick he was right when he told her she’s a fat joke and people don’t laugh with her they laugh at her. She’s never been held accountable for any of her actions in life - she’s admitted several times that if she needs anything she always rings her dad - we’ve also seen it on the show. She promotes everything she can about being curvy and all the clothes she sells for larger women yet has been trying to get thin any way she can for years! The way she speaks to people is disgusting and to think that is acceptable is exactly why she is on her own! She really needs bringing down a peg or two. In my opinion the only genuine Gemma we see is when she is with her nephews! She is longing for what her brother has with his loving wife and children and his property but she’s vile, nasty and rude which is a huge repellent for anyone! Good luck to her and Arg and any baby Klumps they may have but take her off the tele immediately someone please!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand the GC. She’s rude, obnoxious and all round unpleasant. The way she speaks to people and about people is vile. Yes she is part of a league of women promoting body confidence which I commend but we all know she does it purely for financial gain and if she could have the same profile by being tiny then she would.

Reactions: 6
Gemma is a scam artist. She is well known locally for buying cheap clothes from London wholesalers, then putting her own labels in, and charging say £100 - for a dress that cost her £20 (or less). She was found out after my friend (who also owns a clothes shop, had a customer come in, and said “ Oh, I’ve just seen this dress in GC ‘s shop, but you are selling it for £30, and she’s charging £100!! So my friend did some digging, and her wholesalers confirmed that GC was a customer. So, my friend went to GC’s shop, and was so shocked to find these clothes that cost peanuts to buy, were having the original labels taken off, and GC was putting her own labels in, and was basically charging what she wanted!! I know Arg as well, and he told me, that he never wanted a relationship with Gemma, and they (Arg & Gemma) had a meeting with the TOWIE producers, (and this was ages ago) and the producers made Arg & Gemma believe that a fake showmance, would help both of them become more well known, so they agreed. But Arg was always seeing other girls, and Gemma was seeing other guys..!! Also, years ago, Gemma had a birthday party that was themed on The Oscars, and she wore this bling gold dress, and all the TOWIE lot attended. Well, they were all off their faces on coke (and Ketamine-Arg’s favourite drug of choice) and Gemma was SO rude to the poor bar staff, and when she was clicking her fingers for more drinks, one girl who was working the bar, muttered under her breath “Can’t she say please?” Gemma overheard, and got in this poor girls face, and loudly said “If you don’t like your job, why don’t you duck off and let someone else do it!!” She also tried to put in a complaint about the bar girl, and said that she had been giving her “Major Attitude”!! She’s a real horror, and has a really bad name locally..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t stand the GC. She’s rude, obnoxious and all round unpleasant. The way she speaks to people and about people is vile. Yes she is part of a league of women promoting body confidence which I commend but we all know she does it purely for financial gain and if she could have the same profile by being tiny then she would.
She did ruin dancing on ice one season ...I never watched it again!

Reactions: 1
Gemma is a scam artist. She is well known locally for buying cheap clothes from London wholesalers, then putting her own labels in, and charging say £100 - for a dress that cost her £20 (or less). She was found out after my friend (who also owns a clothes shop, had a customer come in, and said “ Oh, I’ve just seen this dress in GC ‘s shop, but you are selling it for £30, and she’s charging £100!! So my friend did some digging, and her wholesalers confirmed that GC was a customer. So, my friend went to GC’s shop, and was so shocked to find these clothes that cost peanuts to buy, were having the original labels taken off, and GC was putting her own labels in, and was basically charging what she wanted!! I know Arg as well, and he told me, that he never wanted a relationship with Gemma, and they (Arg & Gemma) had a meeting with the TOWIE producers, (and this was ages ago) and the producers made Arg & Gemma believe that a fake showmance, would help both of them become more well known, so they agreed. But Arg was always seeing other girls, and Gemma was seeing other guys..!! Also, years ago, Gemma had a birthday party that was themed on The Oscars, and she wore this bling gold dress, and all the TOWIE lot attended. Well, they were all off their faces on coke (and Ketamine-Arg’s favourite drug of choice) and Gemma was SO rude to the poor bar staff, and when she was clicking her fingers for more drinks, one girl who was working the bar, muttered under her breath “Can’t she say please?” Gemma overheard, and got in this poor girls face, and loudly said “If you don’t like your job, why don’t you duck off and let someone else do it!!” She also tried to put in a complaint about the bar girl, and said that she had been giving her “Major Attitude”!! She’s a real horror, and has a really bad name locally..
Great tea!

Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
In the daily fail showing off her natural good looks and no make up. The Fail know exactly what they are doing when they feature so called celebs like Gemma. The photo they’ve printed has the slug eyebrows, a face full of filler and painfully shiny over done lips that scream filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's still rocking the 3 stone weight loss! I must have followed her mother, Joan Collins, at some point as her pics are appearing on my IG feed. Hmm.

I have no specific issues with Gemma apart from a general feeling of second hand embarrassment whenever she speaks. She’s absolutely rocking that weight loss but I’m sorry the EDITING in her latest post, I was rolling around at the size of her head compared to her body in one of the pics. Come on Gemma love 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no specific issues with Gemma apart from a general feeling of second hand embarrassment whenever she speaks. She’s absolutely rocking that weight loss but I’m sorry the EDITING in her latest post, I was rolling around at the size of her head compared to her body in one of the pics. Come on Gemma love 🤣
Looks like an entirely different face has been edited on her body 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.