Gemma Collins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Arg is on track for a heart attack at worst and Type 2 diabetes at best putting on that much weight so quickly?

I love her memes, but I do not love her 🤣
Best one is her falling in and out of that trapdoor after landing on love island people. Gave me LOLs for days.

Oh and the dancing on ice fall. I actually felt gutted for her at the time it happened, for about 10 minutes until she reminded us how vile she is

Reactions: 5
Tiffany Pollard is a legend for her diary room drag of Gemma. The GC is a giant c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely Arg is on track for a heart attack at worst and Type 2 diabetes at best putting on that much weight so quickly?
I would think the amount of cocaine he (allegedly) consumes will probably be the first thing that effects him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Currently watching her programme. Wtf. Even her Mum! I can’t have a wheelchair like a normal
Person I have to be glam gem

That dawn puts her in her place

Can’t bare her

Reactions: 3
I wish every headline stopped with the "GC shows amazing weight loss in skin tight dress" bollocks! She looks just as fat and just as hideous to me! Vile, vile woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He is such a weird shape/size ..I cringe for him

I’d love to fight her ...she’d prob knack me , but my lord id give it my best shot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I saw the adverts but haven’t watched..I saw him on crystal maze ...a lot of big guys don’t look like him though..it’s like he has no muscle just blubber 🥴😳
He couldn’t get in the go kart on one of their day trips... so cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone I know served her in Tesco today. She asked for tips on how to cook scallops. The person who served her told me that she thought she looked like the honey monster! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really can't stand her but why does she still bother with Arj?
Because he’s the closest thing she will ever have to a man who can put up with her. Until he gets sick of her, snorts a packet and goes to rehab for another break away from her.

He is her safety net of a guy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.