Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do not plan to have a baby with someone who doesn't want one. This woman is mental and will die the death of SM ignominy very soon.
We both know this! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

but on the upside itā€™s true. Good god!

why is she promoting her friendā€™s housing issue now? Is she trying to be a combo of Esther Rantzen and Caroline Flack (GC touted as next love island host)?

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s now on the gram with a pain relief machine called Nohaā€¦

meanwhile her ex Arg is sulking looking unhappy despite a 7 stone weight loss in Fail article.

Reactions: 3
I was watching Wallace & Gromit the other day - A Matter of Loaf & Death - and the murderess flew off on a balloon swing but she was too heavy for it and it ended up in the crocodile pool at the zoo. For some reason, she reminded me of GC. šŸŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How to do vamp makeup with polyester soon. Loads love her podcast.

I seriously do not get the appeal of this creature.

and her makeup artist whoever he is - showcasing him, heā€™s rubbish and so is the evil mother giving the camera the side eye šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8

in case I didnā€™t leave this here earlier GC and Skanky are referred to in attention seeking bleep terms of endearment in comments.

listening to it droning on and on about endometriosis, period pains etc. You can guarantee GC or Gemma would be that friend who has to beat you everything you do or where you go etc - eg Ms one woman up diva. God she bleeping irritates the tit out of me! Hearing her bang on about her machine would be enough to make me NOT buy it!

I canā€™t even be bothered to amend the above!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching Wallace & Gromit the other day - A Matter of Loaf & Death - and the murderess flew off on a balloon swing but she was too heavy for it and it ended up in the crocodile pool at the zoo. For some reason, she reminded me of GC. šŸŠ
I keep having fantasies/dreams about loads of celebs meeting tragic deaths somewhere but sadly unlikely to happen anytime soon! šŸ˜­

• Haha
'How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone'.

She reminds me of Cheryl from the Royale Family.

On a supposedly constant diet and never lost much weight.

• Haha
My daughter was just looking at some pics on Fail website on my iPad (I couldnā€™t be bothered cooking dinner and all) - sheā€™s 9 and said ā€œwhyā€™s that woman dressed up like a big Elsa?!ā€
I look over and sheā€™s on the article with GC at Lloyd-Webberā€™s musical. Cue me quickly grabbing the iPad off her. ā€œMummy sheā€™s wearing too much makeupā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
I canā€™t work out if the press are just openly mocking her with the 3, 3.5 and now 4st weight loss or the pardon the pun her camp are feeding this pack of lies. Her bedsheet ensemble the other day along with her at the beach shows she is still a heffalump.

Reactions: 6
another lie from the GC camp. The most sheā€™s done is looked at a few mostly pink flowers etc to go in her garden and then barked orders at her staff to put them in, load into the van etc. She must think that having a ā€œpoolā€ and ā€œsummer houseā€ that this counts as gardening. She will have planted if at the most one plant, nothing else. Those claws wouldnā€™t degrade themselves to properly digging.

her polyester magazine ā€œeventā€ must be the pinnacle for her. She must really think sheā€™s ā€œmadeā€ it.

in her stories today sheā€™s banging on about some Furniture Village jewelled mirror - basically being the cheap, Arthur Daley snake oil saleswomen she is. Everyone loves this mirror apparentlyā€¦and its her favourite item in the ā€œhouseā€. oh yeah I thought your giraffe chandelier was your new favourite toy?!

I canā€™t work out if the press are just openly mocking her with the 3, 3.5 and now 4st weight loss or the pardon the pun her camp are feeding this pack of lies. Her bedsheet ensemble the other day along with her at the beach shows she is still a heffalump.
It really is a mystery! I do wish I had my DM contacts. I used to know a Woman freelance journalist but not anymoreā€¦

if I know anything about DM theyā€™ll run with someone as it gets traffic, sells papers etc. Theyā€™ll treat her as a star until thereā€™s a Caroline Flack moment then thereā€™ll be faux concern.

my sister (whom Iā€™m not close to) did say itā€™s an open secret in Essex (sheā€™s near Brentwood) that GC and Rami like coke a lot, at their ā€œpartiesā€ which is funny because I thought it made you lose weight!

• Haha
Just found this old article of when she was on Snobs when she was 18! The same sneers are there in full effect. Apparently she had to get jobs in a care home and stores after they wouldnā€™t give her a reality tv show start which mustā€™ve stungā€¦ I also saw another article with her in a blue bikini where her dad stated that they were best friends, super close and he calls her his angel! Worrying that you rely on your family to such a close extent.

Reactions: 4
She's saying she has a bodyguard šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ deluded twit, who would try and abduct that fat duck she'd only have to sit on them

• Haha
Save the bees and the next slide she shows enough meat to feed an army o_O

Reactions: 4
Gemma Collins #3 : GC is it 3 stone or 4? Yet soon she wonā€™t fit through the door!

• Haha
  • Heart
She found the ā€œlostā€ 3 stone then.

And all the other 3 stones along the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.