Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh our favourite Essex side show beast.

Who can forget the video of "the GC" raking at her flaps like an 1800s californian gold prospector looking for that ever elusive gold nugget, reaming out layers of infection, sticking her trotters under some poor guys nose going "its soo yeeeesty" and complaining its on fire.

I have a strong stomach but that absolute disgusting episode put me off my chicken chow mein for the rest of the night.

It is bad enough knowing I must share the same air as this walking dead of a brain cell but to know she has so much yeast down there it could keep hovis going for a year or two pretty much finished me off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhh our favourite Essex side show beast.

Who can forget the video of "the GC" raking at her flaps like an 1800s californian gold prospector looking for that ever elusive gold nugget, reaming out layers of infection, sticking her trotters under some poor guys nose going "its soo yeeeesty" and complaining its on fire.

I have a strong stomach but that absolute disgusting episode put me off my chicken chow mein for the rest of the night.

It is bad enough knowing I must share the same air as this walking dead of a brain cell but to know she has so much yeast down there it could keep hovis going for a year or two pretty much finished me off.
Oh it is regularly discussed here... utterly disgusting. I hope the makers of Marmite don't get to hear about this other source...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh it is regularly discussed here... utterly disgusting. I hope the makers of Marmite don't get to hear about this other source...
I don't think you have to worry about that.
I think if they tried to make vodka out of it even the Russians would give it a wide berth.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the duck duck is she dressed as? Is it panto season?
Dressed as an attention seeking, oxygen thieving, fat twit

Gemma Collins #3 - Gemma Collins and the Pie Factory

Gemma Collins #3 - Gemma Collins and the missing 3 stone. The Tubby has grown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chelsea Flower Show opened today. Look what's turned up to showcase the 3 stone weight loss:

View attachment 772352

View attachment 772355
Is she being sponsored by Fisherman's Friend or done up as Mrs. Captain Birdseye in her sou'ester?

Dressing her? I thought she held a couple of their silly little micro handbags and thats about it!
Now Millets tent department I could believe dressed her................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 7
there was a time when Chelsea flower show had a bit of class about it, now that let that fat duck in dressed as a giant daffodil

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there was a time when Chelsea flower show had a bit of class about it, now that let that fat duck in dressed as a giant daffodil
I expect we will be seeing lots of photos of her swamping some of the old Pensioners with speshul cuddels in her quest for publicity. Poor old dudes endured horrors on the battlefields and then get acosted by Gemz wanting to hug them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't think you have to worry about that.
I think if they tried to make vodka out of it even the Russians would give it a wide berth.....
Who needs Novichok when theres enough bacterial warfare right there in Essicks?

Separated at birth
Er that'll be the Queen of Pink........................................... wearing yellow then.........................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.