Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it sad that she has chased fame all the while saying she's looking for love and wants a baby and she's run out of time and fitness now... what an utter waste of her life. She's watched all the other TOWIE women get their happy endings or at least babies and she has nothing but a stupid fibre glass horse and tasteless furnishings. Give me love every time over riches.

The Scum are reporting that GC is filming some documentary about her journey to pregnancy with Rami and how she wants to give birth on TV - what the duck is wrong with a hospital bed I ask?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Isn't it sad that she has chased fame all the while saying she's looking for love and wants a baby and she's run out of time and fitness now... what an utter waste of her life. She's watched all the other TOWIE women get their happy endings or at least babies and she has nothing but a stupid fibre glass horse and tasteless furnishings. Give me love every time over riches.

The Scum are reporting that GC is filming some documentary about her journey to pregnancy with Rami and how she wants to give birth on TV - what the duck is wrong with a hospital bed I ask?
She really is a grade A idiot. When bored the other day I watched Piers Morgan life story clips of GC’s family and friends and I admit, yes it looked like it hit her hard, her termination and boyfriend cheating on her - stockbroker - what do you expect though?!

in the years that’s passed she’s obviously either had or not had the Arg love story - more erring towards not and she could’ve gone the
sperm donor route or paid to meet a nice man at a high class dating agency. She’s concentrated on fame and fortune which apparently is all she ever wanted and has turned into this annoying caricature.

Give it 3-6 months and it’s over. If it were me and I wanted kids in her situation I’d do it now. Weight loss, less stressful media lifestyle and calm down. Whereas she’s addicted to fame. Rami is either going along with it or stalling for time as he knows she’s a nightmare long term. Can you imagine what sort of stepmom she’d be to his son?!

3.5K on that ridiculous giraffe lamp! Her dad obvs isn’t sticking her to her budget. She really thinks she’s some lifestyle decor guru, she’ll prob hop on Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen’s Changing Room coat tails to be inspired by him!

and all her hogwash re baby’s every move not being photographed on Instagram, we all know she will do that, every burp, nappy change and she’ll whack it on the gram and claim to be Earth Mother.

I shouldn’t diss her nephew but he’s really getting on my tits now, smirky, smug little brat who apparently controls her Twitter comments…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't find a single pleasant thing about this creature, not one.
I don't believe a word she says.
Her family are just as bad, she's learned everything from them and believes she's superior to everybody. They just seem to encourage it.

And i agree about the nephew (s). Odious brats who seem to be following her example.
The one that's always with her is old enough to know better, literally. Can you imagine letting your child copy her, or spend time with her?!

Any of these idiots who preach body positivity whilst filtering their photos so they're a third of the size disgust me. Collins and the moffat twerp spring to mind.

Here endeth my mini rant.

He looks like a man who would be more comfortable with a herd of goats to be honest.
My phone sometimes starts from this page, it makes me grin every single time I read the goats bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Gemma Collins #3 A Rami dami ding dong or a so long sing song?

• Haha
Gemma Collins #3 Gem Doll Divaship Dives Down Deep - Spilling all the lurex, satin clobber and Unicorn kitsch and no one weeps!

I can't find a single pleasant thing about this creature, not one.
I don't believe a word she says.
Her family are just as bad, she's learned everything from them and believes she's superior to everybody. They just seem to encourage it.

I agree about her family encouraging her. Her mum does and has done from a young age encouraged her diva like behaviour. Which is great if you can sing, dance etc - like Amy Winehouse whom I watched Reclaiming Amy about the other day who went to Brit School and another stage school maybe. Even now apparently her mum encourages her vile antics.

I’ve seen a young child on Instagram stories today (not bad) - ok it’s taking off GC, but is that really the sort of behaviour Gemma wants to encourage? So you’re a diva, reliant on looks and brattish behaviour? I thought we’d moved past this at our stage in evolution.

And i agree about the nephew (s). Odious brats who seem to be following her example.
The one that's always with her is old enough to know better, literally. Can you imagine letting your child copy her, or spend time with her?!

Any of these idiots who preach body positivity whilst filtering their photos so they're a third of the size disgust me. Collins and the moffat twerp spring to mind.

Here endeth my mini rant.

My phone sometimes starts from this page, it makes me grin every single time I read the goats bit.
Copied and pasted above. Too many cocktails last night Bank holiday yay!

72 characters only ...
Too long??

Thread suggestion

For the sixth year in a row, she's going to get pregnant next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

So she’s got a partaaaayyyy at her barn! To celebrate closing down or end of?? What? The fact she’s flogging her warehouse tat at 70% off and still no

with a singer who’s obvs not Arg 🤣😂

turns out the mini diva from her earlier stories is a family friend or relative… I thought it was a random fan!

GC looks like a stuffed striped Swizzle sweet 🍭🍬(no candy here fans) in some striped monstrosity.

I did a brief search on why is she so popular but Quora said she was a Z list star and hardly anyone had heard of her in 2019. Why is this waste of skin, bone and fake hair so popular?!

Thread suggestion

But based on her “pregnancies” she’s probably going to have yet more dramatic miscarriages - where now? In her summer house? It really disgusts me how she lies or overshares in so much detail about her miscarriages and pregnancies. I’ve gone through similar experiences and a close friend has had a termination at 5 months due to abnormalities, there is no way I’d consider nor would she talking in detail like she’s done, I don’t think it does any good or could be talked about in a much better way - the lockdown one was blatantly a lie. She trivialises a very traumatic period for a lot of women and vastly overshares.

I know some here hate Skanky but at least she’s had viable pregnancies and takes folic acid etc for a decent pregnancy. GC does sweet FA with any of that. Most think she’s a liar about lots in her life. Just brags about her bedroom antics. Has Rami had her swinging from that giraffe 🦒 chandelier yet?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I managed to grab this little accident on her Instagram. Can’t see the weight loss at all here.
And that is the reality of this scary monster. The tubster who could be just that and have a great life but no, she has to pretend to be 10 sizes smaller. Go stuff that giraffe up ya minge you stupid woman...

So she’s got a partaaaayyyy at her barn! To celebrate closing down or end of?? What? The fact she’s flogging her warehouse tat at 70% off and still no

turns out the mini diva from her earlier stories is a family friend or relative… I thought it was a random fan!

GC looks like a stuffed striped Swizzle sweet 🍭🍬(no candy here fans) in some striped monstrosity.

I did a brief search on why is she so popular but Quora said she was a Z list star and hardly anyone had heard of her in 2019. Why is this waste of skin, bone and fake hair so popular?!

But based on her “pregnancies” she’s probably going to have yet more dramatic miscarriages - where now? In her summer house? It really disgusts me how she lies or overshares in so much detail about her miscarriages and pregnancies. I’ve gone through similar experiences and a close friend has had a termination at 5 months due to abnormalities, there is no way I’d consider nor would she talking in detail like she’s done, I don’t think it does any good or could be talked about in a much better way - the lockdown one was blatantly a lie. She trivialises a very traumatic period for a lot of women and vastly overshares.

I know some here hate Skanky but at least she’s had viable pregnancies and takes folic acid etc for a decent pregnancy. GC does sweet FA with any of that. Most think she’s a liar about lots in her life. Just brags about her bedroom antics. Has Rami had her swinging from that giraffe 🦒 chandelier yet?!
She's disgusting. There is no proof of any pregnancies/miscarriages. All told after the event and after others have actually suffered them. I applaud you for coming out and telling your and your friend's truths. I hope in time you will both heal. ❤

Oh Skanky lies about everything - I don't know where you got the idea that she cuts out any crap foods, drugs, alcohol or even takes supplements like folic acid coz that is rubbish. Just coz someone is pictured carrying it doesn't mean anything.

• Haha
And that is the reality of this scary monster. The tubster who could be just that and have a great life but no, she has to pretend to be 10 sizes smaller. Go stuff that giraffe up ya minge you stupid woman...

omg she looks every one of her 40 years and then some! The skin treatments are doing sweet FA there too! You crack me up re the giraffe up the minge! 🤣

it’s the lies which are getting to me now - she’s lying about all her
treatments because as we can see from that unfiltered insta pic they don’t work! If you tan etc to her extent you will F your skin up.

She's disgusting. There is no proof of any pregnancies/miscarriages. All told after the event and after others have actually suffered them. I applaud you for coming out and telling your and your friend's truths. I hope in time you will both heal. ❤

The thing is I think her one in her early 20s and maybe another one is true. But the rest no. My friend already has an adult son and I have 2 gorgeous kids but thank you got that. Like you say she jumps on the bandwagon - STFU! Even Meghan (who’s not my favourite person but I don’t dislike her) doesn’t escape GC carping on the back of her miscarriage. Bet Megs thinks who is the Honey Monster commenting here?

Oh Skanky lies about everything - I don't know where you got the idea that she cuts out any crap foods, drugs, alcohol or even takes supplements like folic acid coz that is rubbish. Just coz someone is pictured carrying it doesn't mean anything.
i know Skanky lies, she just seems to have a teeny tiny bit of truth behind her pregnancy efforts. Both girls are messes though

Reactions: 2

Not wishing to hijack Gemz department wiv' da skanky BUT that thing was still "partying" with all it entails right through it's first pregnancy and I sincerely doubt it stopped during the others either. It only started on the folic acid and vitamins crap/lies when it was desperate to get preggers by the most recent The One which (thankfully) failed in the light of it's recent allegations.
For all that I don't see Gemz as ever being a mother of any sort really as she's far too self-absorbed to even think of adding another life into the equation to steal her limelight. A similar case can be seen in Goodger's recent event where every photo with her daughter seems to be a photo op for Herself bein' bewful to compete with the innocence of a newborn baby :(

Perhaps Gemz should stick to being that amaaaazin' fun Auntie Gemz to her nieces/nephews and leave it at that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder sometimes if she drops the baby comment when things go a bit quiet. The only reason is no one can prove either way if it’s true so it’s a cheap story to put out.
Rami seems bored as hell with her.

Reactions: 7
i know Skanky lies, she just seems to have a teeny tiny bit of truth behind her pregnancy efforts. Both girls are messes though
No she doesn't and neither of them are 'girls' - one is a pretend mother of 5 for god's sake and the other is 40. That makes them middle-aged and not full of eggs - racing towards the menopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder sometimes if she drops the baby comment when things go a bit quiet. The only reason is no one can prove either way if it’s true so it’s a cheap story to put out.
Rami seems bored as hell with her.
Definitely re baby…

Rami doesn’t seem that enamoured with her. I swear he’s the one stalling on the baybee plans.

could the next thread title have something to do with her minge and the awful live birth on tv? She seriously has been watching too much One Born Every Minute and thinks the world wants to see her minge open, tons of blood of course, her giving an Oscar winning screaming, sobbing big tears and “go away Rami I can’t take the pain”, her screaming to midwife “give us gas and air hun!”, a quick birth as she wants (2 hours so I heard), or will it be a too posh to push caesarean but she’d have equal drama. Her fluttering her eyelashes, in a Maribou trimmed nightie baby placed on her gargantuan stomach. She’ll also try to do a Meghan at Portland Hospital. No NHS here.

she might even eat the placenta afterwards! 🤮

then there’ll be all sorts of baby ops, she will be straight on Loose Women with baba, cue lots of DM articles where the poor baby is dragged from pillar to post in her 4x4. Not sure if baby will have those wide bows on the head if a girl or if it’ll be a tad more classy. Sailor suits or Prince Wills style clothing to copy Kate. Then Rami will dump her and we will have the acrimonious drama over that. Her vile mother will be pictured with her in an OK/Hello! spread.

then a year later she will do a Fitness Queen DVD a la Charlie Brooks but based on pregnancy weightless. It’ll all be fake though!

No she doesn't and neither of them are 'girls' - one is a pretend mother of 5 for god's sake and the other is 40. That makes them middle-aged and not full of eggs - racing towards the menopause.
I wonder what GC’s gynae says to her? Apart from clean your minge?!

a good friend of mine got pregnant whilst quite overweight but no PCOS and she went part time on her work, cut down on stress a lot, her dad is a GP.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely re baby…

Rami doesn’t seem that enamoured with her. I swear he’s the one stalling on the baybee plans.

could the next thread title have something to do with her minge and the awful live birth on tv? She seriously has been watching too much One Born Every Minute and thinks the world wants to see her minge open, tons of blood of course, her giving an Oscar winning screaming, sobbing big tears and “go away Rami I can’t take the pain”, her screaming to midwife “give us gas and air hun!”, a quick birth as she wants (2 hours so I heard), or will it be a too posh to push caesarean but she’d have equal drama. Her fluttering her eyelashes, in a Maribou trimmed nightie baby placed on her gargantuan stomach. She’ll also try to do a Meghan at Portland Hospital. No NHS here.

she might even eat the placenta afterwards! 🤮

then there’ll be all sorts of baby ops, she will be straight on Loose Women with baba, cue lots of DM articles where the poor baby is dragged from pillar to post in her 4x4. Not sure if baby will have those wide bows on the head if a girl or if it’ll be a tad more classy. Sailor suits or Prince Wills style clothing to copy Kate. Then Rami will dump her and we will have the acrimonious drama over that. Her vile mother will be pictured with her in an OK/Hello! spread.

then a year later she will do a Fitness Queen DVD a la Charlie Brooks but based on pregnancy weightless. It’ll all be fake though!

I wonder what GC’s gynae says to her? Apart from clean your minge?!

a good friend of mine got pregnant whilst quite overweight but no PCOS and she went part time on her work, cut down on stress a lot, her dad is a GP.
You do not plan to have a baby with someone who doesn't want one. This woman is mental and will die the death of SM ignominy very soon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.