Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea Flower Show opened today. Look what's turned up to showcase the 3 stone weight loss:

View attachment 772352

View attachment 772355
Oh my days! Gemma turned up in her nightdress. She thought she would wear the cape to outdo the Queen! What a monstrosity that voluminous cape is! She thinks she looks regal, but she looks a right mess! Her ego knows no bounds. Unlikeable person!

New thread suggestion: #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Certainly thinks she's more important than she is. Notice how the genuine celebs and well known people don't dress up as if they want all the attention.

Reactions: 5
One of the rhoc has just posted a short video of GC, she's at least double if not triple the size she shows herself on insta, it's quite gobsmacking the difference 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s her personality that is the most repugnant thing to me. Is it only other big women who like her, because they find a woman of her size being in the press aspirational/relatable?

What is there to actually like about her personality wise? I really don’t get it...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s her personality that is the most repugnant thing to me. Is it only other big women who like her, because they find a woman of her size being in the press aspirational/relatable?

What is there to actually like about her personality wise? I really don’t get it...
She treats people like they are lackeys and worse, they do her bidding. I would soon give her short shrift if she treated me like that. Horrible woman she is.

Blimey, normally it’s Ronseal she plasters over her face. This time she’s gone for yacht varnish!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
48671153-10051927-image-a-44_1633168204295.jpg

Gemna you need a bigger handbag to hide that stomach. Or a binbag?
What a bloody state from tip to toe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She treats people like they are lackeys and worse, they do her bidding. I would soon give her short shrift if she treated me like that. Horrible woman she is.

Blimey, normally it’s Ronseal she plasters over her face. This time she’s gone for yacht varnish!
Sweating like a fat kid in a sweet shop. Send in the Cum Back Kid BoySon or Man Mix Coal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's selling her swimming costumes, no extra charge for the yeast infections 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.