Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually have a personal trainer?! I have a trainer once a week and he doesn’t let me slack off during our session! He’s really encouraging and positive ( not a shouty trainer!) but I honestly don’t think he’d keep me as a client if I didn’t make an effort. Plus I wouldn’t waste his time!
Like GC I’m overweight and unfit but getting better & fitter slowly.
I too have been on holiday and had my first post holiday session the day after we got home! I was sweating buckets& completely knackered by the end! Does GC actually do anything? I’ve seen a few posts on her stories of her doing battle ropes etc? If she just poses and doesn’t really do anything why does her trainer bother?!
Will take a fair few kettle bell swings to work off that ENORMOUS roast Gemma!

Reactions: 5
Does she actually have a personal trainer?! I have a trainer once a week and he doesn’t let me slack off during our session! He’s really encouraging and positive ( not a shouty trainer!) but I honestly don’t think he’d keep me as a client if I didn’t make an effort. Plus I wouldn’t waste his time!
I too have been on holiday and had my first post holiday session the day after we got home! I was sweating buckets& completely knackered by the end! Does GC actually do anything? I’ve seen a few posts on her stories of her doing battle ropes etc? If she just poses and doesn’t really do anything why does her trainer bother?!
Probably not… basically I’d hazard a guess it’s some woman she gets to pose in a sports crop top and leggings and calls “her personal trainer”.

I do Pilates, yoga and swim as well as aqua aerobics and do a half hour walk every lunchtime as well as walks weekends with family and dog. Whenever I take time off from my regime I too am sweating like a pig and i’m in my late 40s so it gets harder to lose weight etc I find plus i’ve got an under active thyroid.

this female muppet (Miss Piggy) just gives me the rage so much. Doesn’t help I’ve seen her (a good few years ago!).

was reading something the other day where apparently Arg swiped at her a few years ago something about her being the only/token fat girl on Towie. I actually think though they might’ve got off once or twice or been on dates that it was a show/fauxmance. And that Rami is/was the real deal. Seen some pics of them in news today where he couldn’t look more disinterested if he tried.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Three Stone Collins. That lizard has lost more weight than Bobby Sands, then but six stones back on again. Defo on an all you can eat diet is Gemma. Gemma = Giant Enormous Mega Mama.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s stories on the gram so far:-

* Window cleaning 🧽 🧼 🧹 (?!)
* her new skanky blonde hair extensions are delivered 🤮🤢
* and she’s taken delivery of a new upcycled or whatever dress for Andrew Lloyd-Webber Cinderella event. Phantom 👻👺of the opera indeed lol!

• Haha
So on the gram she’s done up like a dog’s dinner as “Cinderella” her makeup looks a bit better but better suited to a drag queen really.

Nephew fawning next to her in the car. 🤮it’s a bit like Instagrammers with their kids isn’t it the way she lets her nephew be filmed/photographed etc?

• Sick
Oh dear, I don’t come on here very often but felt I had to after seeing the photos in the Daily Mail. What on earth is she dressed like? It looks like a sheet with a collar added. It brings back memories of Hollywood stars of a bygone era, when they got old and put on a bit of weight, they would wear a kaftan, all embroidered and bejewelled, maybe with a matching turban, but this, apart from looking out of place, just looks like a bed sheet.

Hollywood glamour at its best. Not!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, I don’t come on here very often but felt I had to after seeing the photos in the Daily Mail. What on earth is she dressed like? It looks like a sheet with a collar added. It brings back memories of Hollywood stars of a bygone era, when they got old and put on a bit of weight, they would wear a kaftan, all embroidered and bejewelled, maybe with a matching turban, but this, apart from looking out of place, just looks like a bed sheet.

Hollywood glamour at its best. Not!
No signs of the or oft quoted 3 and a half stone weight loss there either!

ahem I’ll have you know that bed sheet is sustainable (eco friendly?), not just any old bedsheet. Thing is if she’s all into sustainable surely the bedsheet will be reincarnated as another outfit for Gem Doll 🙄😬

She was after a declutterer to help sort out her mountain of clothes (nothing sustainable about that lot) on her stories the other day… offers starting now!

Reactions: 1
The Daily Mail are back on the 3 stone loss - this is a matter of days after she “slipped” it a swimsuit …

oh and looks like she’s paid for the moderated comments.
Haha will we ever get to 3 and a half stone??
Sorry new to this thread, bet it breaks her Arg is loosing it again
Surprised she's never gone the band route

I saw her at the Cinders premiere. There is no way on earth that she has lost 3 stone, looks to me like she’s gaining again, which will be the reason Rami will use to abuse her again.

Totally unrecognisable. I thought it was a stand in!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That blue bed sheet thing she wore was tragic. I don’t know a single plus sized woman in real life who would wear what amounts to mumu. Everything was wrong, hair, make up and those poor shoes looked ready to burst.

Reactions: 8
That blue bed sheet thing she wore was tragic. I don’t know a single plus sized woman in real life who would wear what amounts to mumu. Everything was wrong, hair, make up and those poor shoes looked ready to burst.
Two of my friends are plus size women but not quite as big as GC. I showed them briefly her stories when we were out the other night and they said her clothes look cheap, nasty, unflattering and not sustainable. Basically they are what she’s been caught out doing, ware house bulk buying of tat. Which is now 70% off. The meme stuff she does no one wears it much if they do it’s the Whistles/Tu Sainsbury’s slogan sweats. Or even (I can’t stand it myself but…) pastel or lighter colour tight co ords with cycling shorts 🩳 seen that when out a lot!

a good maxi dress is nice but my friends say darker colours are more flattering and some summer stuff. My friend did say another larger friend of hers had bought some dresses from GC a couple of years ago, they’d lasted 3 washes then fell apart. She rang to complain and got told “not my problem, no refund”. She’d washed them at recommended cycle temperature and one had been drycleaned by a reputable dry cleaner and the dresses were £70 each. Not good.

She looked very very dated. Like Elsa from Frozen a bit but all the floaty stuff was tragic. Her hair looked ridiculous, like a dog’s tresses.

she would be far better sticking to a short bob and a different colour - her natural colour is actually really pretty from when she was much younger, ditching her extensions for good, doing a classy makeup and less of the drag queen bold, winged, pantomime dame colours. And her wardrobe needs a serious rethink. It all looks so tragic, dated and everyone knows her videos and photos are edited so it looks like weight loss. You don’t need to wear your awful clothes that you’re flogging.

Last edited:
Just knew it. It wants to make a documentary about her having a baby. I’m an older mother but she won’t be any good as baby Ram-Gem will be farmed out to her mum or a nanny and will be every bit as precocious as she is.

Another Graduate of the Pricey School of Lies & Media Manipulation. Everyday SO IRRITATINGLY BORING. “Oh”, to be able to stick a pin in it as see it whizz off like a ballon unknotted, raspberrying it’s merry way into the distance… 🎈📌💨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine that monstrosity giving birth “live” on TV 🤢🤮🤢 Get the Turkey Baster ready and a cement mixer of man muck, as that would take some effort.

Gemma Collins #3: Gemma Collins on TV, not on any channels near me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine that monstrosity giving birth “live” on TV 🤢🤮🤢 Get the Turkey Baster ready and a cement mixer of man muck, as that would take some effort.

I tend to think she may spread over more than 1 channel though if ya know what I mean...

• Haha
  • Wow
I saw her at the Cinders premiere. There is no way on earth that she has lost 3 stone, looks to me like she’s gaining again, which will be the reason Rami will use to abuse her again.

Totally unrecognisable. I thought it was a stand in!!
Have to say, Arg is looking good. Seems he's really sticking to it and trying hard. He had his top off in one of his stories and you can see the scars from surgery and he's still got work to do but this is one case where you can see an actual weight loss, unlike Gemma.

I reckon her 3 stone weight loss comes when she takes her gaudy jewellery and kaftans off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

C’mon how many of us really think she can get and stay pregnant?

No 1. Getting and staying pregnant is hard at her age and weight especially with PCOS.

No. 2. Rami has to want to be in on this. Not easy at his age as lower grade sperm can cause issues with foetus.

No. 3. How many true pregnancies and miscarriages has she had? Is it one/two etc?

both their lifestyles (alcohol etc) aren’t conducive to pregnancy. I heard a rumour too via sister who lives near her that they both like the white powder a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.