Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should be no 2 too - but you’ve seen her. I don’t think no 2 is her preferred spot in his life.

i think Rami looks the type who’ll roger anything for money etc… looks like both his businesses are bankrupt and he sees her as a cash cow. She’s so desperate she’ll say yes. Don’t recall all this spending abc attention on Arg so sadly for her not a fauxmance and everyone says he looks as disinterested as hell in all his photos!
He looks like a man who would be more comfortable with a herd of goats to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks like a man who would be more comfortable with a herd of goats to be honest.
Do you mean ahem he looks like an Arabic goatherd?!

he certainly isn’t GOAT no matter what GC says. Funny no pics or videos of his party 🎉 which surprises me as this was in the gram etc - expected a few shots of him and Ram lovingly snogging with “is tonight the nite I’m gonna get up the duff? Bun in the oven etc” maybe they ahem had an argument?! Honestly in her birthday present stories Rami looked really ungrateful, lazy and certainly not “in lurve” with her.

roger dem goats too most likely.......................................... BARF
Omg that is some image i did not want! Brain 🧠 bleach needed!

Reactions: 4
Just to end your Friday - GC and her equally tacky mother unboxing a freebie of her first (can’t be first) pair of Gina shoes. Pink and sparkly mules let’s see GC’s fat trotters in them! Vacuous waste of space - can’t believe I’m saying this as I actually liked her but GC is reminding me of Barbara Cartland with the blonde hair, eyelashes and pink obsession! Anyone else see it?

I got a pair a few years back when they were more in vogue and all high shoes hurt and TBH I prefer Choos if anything.

The Daily Mail are back on the 3 stone loss - this is a matter of days after she “slipped” it a swimsuit …

oh and looks like she’s paid for the moderated comments.
It’ll be on her gravestone “I lost 3 and a half stone” 🤣😂

the stupid women buying those bras too are just throwing money down the drain because it’s highly unlikely the bra is a new one without under wires for a larger bust - I should know as I’m a good 28FF and you need the wires holding you up gravity won’t do it!

The Daily Mail are back on the 3 stone loss - this is a matter of days after she “slipped” it a swimsuit …

Only thing she’ll be slipping into will be a Bart of baked beans, jelly, slime etc. I’d happily pay to see her mud wrestle Katie Price - wonder if their PR thought of that?! 😂🤣

• Haha

the stupid women buying those bras too are just throwing money down the drain because it’s highly unlikely the bra is a new one without under wires for a larger bust - I should know as I’m a good 28FF and you need the wires holding you up gravity won’t do it!

Only thing she’ll be slipping into will be a Bart of baked beans, jelly, slime etc. I’d happily pay to see her mud wrestle Katie Price - wonder if their PR thought of that?! 😂🤣
thats a pretty gruesome thought TBH, nevertheless I'd be happy to see The GC crush skanky and drown it in a tank of slimy mud :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She's a disgusting liar. We know what you look like you enormous piece of shite so stop pretending you haven't got 3 stomachs and 3 chins. Rancid is as rancid does.

I’ll pass on the very visceral image ….. 😂

Reactions: 3
Dear god just seen her latest story done up like a peacock’s eyes - Donatella Versace?! More like drag queen garbage! She honestly doesn’t look in a mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear god just seen her latest story done up like a peacock’s eyes - Donatella Versace?! More like drag queen garbage! She honestly doesn’t look in a mirror
or in anybody's eyes except her own. To be fair though, she's about a miilion times better than skanky

Reactions: 5
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 more hogwash from the biggest hog out there! We all know she spends 5 mins doing a video then shoves her trotters into some casual slider shoes.

Not even that; She picks up a weight, poses to look like she's working really hard then gets that flunkey of hers to spray her with water so she looks sweaty, photographs that then goes to Maccy D's for three Big Macs & triple chips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The GC still has slug eyebrows 😃
View attachment 725791
Why do her eyes look different there?!

was trying to watch Handmaids Tale last night and on the gram, honestly Rami couldn’t look more disinterested if he tried. Swanned around the shop like he owned the place and is a big I am whereas he owns a bloody car mechanic place… which seems bankrupt.

The GC still has slug eyebrows 😃
View attachment 725791
She looks so different there almost like a different person round the eyes. Could be on the shot put team for GB with all the back fat and “candy”.

Not even that; She picks up a weight, poses to look like she's working really hard then gets that flunkey of hers to spray her with water so she looks sweaty, photographs that then goes to Maccy D's for three Big Macs & triple chips
Thank you for this quote I had been feeling low and this is so true it lifted my spirits up and made me smile 😃.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.