Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t tell me that’s not a raw Richmond sausage in a tie dye napkin.
85F5371F-D754-437E-9C1D-BE8A967E9F43.jpeg

The bleeping photoshop on the waist in that green get up makes it look like she’s from fuckin roblox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For me, it’s undeniable that she is a beautiful woman, her face is envy inducing (for me as A leather faced old hag) her figure is neither here nor there it’s her personality that is 💯 dog tit. She’s utterly vile. But I can’t work her out, is she this “stwong independan wooman” or is she the coercively controlled wimp arg abused on tv? She just seems to have no respect for anyone or anything

Reactions: 9
For me, it’s undeniable that she is a beautiful woman, her face is envy inducing (for me as A leather faced old hag) her figure is neither here nor there it’s her personality that is 💯 dog tit. She’s utterly vile. But I can’t work her out, is she this “stwong independan wooman” or is she the coercively controlled wimp arg abused on tv? She just seems to have no respect for anyone or anything
She's a vile attention-seeking liar basically. Not an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 8
Hang on?! She is not beautiful, she looks every one of her 40 years and then some. Her funniest looks for me though are when she’s upset, sneering etc as that’s when the real GC surfaces.

Latest GC story On the gram only got chance to listen to part of it.

there ya go Neom, look fantastic and Neom have lost me as a customer. Can’t stomach her fake sales pitch thank F i’d had breakfast! 🤮🤢

Reactions: 5
Eye of the beholder n all that, I’m a similar age and I think facially, she’s stunning, nice natural teeth (hasn’t got the turkey teef yet) bright blue eyes, I wouldn’t mind having her facial features. That’s not to deny the fact that she’s an over-entitled bleep chops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eye of the beholder n all that, I’m a similar age and I think facially, she’s stunning, nice natural teeth (hasn’t got the turkey teef yet) bright blue eyes, I wouldn’t mind having her facial features. That’s not to deny the fact that she’s an over-entitled bleep chops
Are her teeth real??!!!

She must need to free up cash as been promoting her sales saying it’s quality clothing - you bloody liar it’s warehouse knock off crap 💩! 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
I think she's quite bovine looking, especially when she's got her "concentrating" face on

• Haha
She looks in her fifties here - and the bikini is awful!
She looks bloody dire but hey she’s having the best sex of her life living the dream relaxing (honestly the bath Gemma video with her waxing lyrical about relaxing is the most unrelaxing video to listen/watch EVER! 🤣

PS Gem - have you ditched the blonde Saluki dog wig because last I saw you were videoing and telling your hairdresser to “get here now hun get here now!”.

this time last summer she had a blonde bob too forgot about that!

Reactions: 2
I think she's quite bovine looking, especially when she's got her "concentrating" face on
Bovine!! You’ve knocked me dead ☠!!! Lol

I am actually fanatical about highland cows so THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! I should probably retract every thing I’ve said in this thread on that basis 😂

• Haha
Bovine!! You’ve knocked me dead ☠!!! Lol

I am actually fanatical about highland cows so THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! I should probably retract every thing I’ve said in this thread on that basis 😂
Highland cows have red long wavy hair!!!

She looks bloody dire but hey she’s having the best sex of her life living the dream relaxing (honestly the bath Gemma video with her waxing lyrical about relaxing is the most unrelaxing video to listen/watch EVER! 🤣

PS Gem - have you ditched the blonde Saluki dog wig because last I saw you were videoing and telling your hairdresser to “get here now hun get here now!” to cut off your lovely long blonde tresses (extensions) into a bob a la Willoughbooby coke/air head.

this time last summer she had a blonde bob too forgot about that!

Reactions: 1
Shabbat shalom with pic of roast dinner tonight on her stories.

Rami isn’t Jewish is he? He’s Egyptian so presume Muslim. Neither is she Jewish. Shut up Collins

Reactions: 6
In Gemma’s gram on beauty products ( watched whilst getting ready to go out) I saw latest Collins crap about reusable packaging glass etc. Wish she’d break the glass on the (marble?) in her bathroom and cut herself…

anyway her favourite product is a scrub a body scrub - she asks for this at Christmas! Aesop is her favourite. Girl who cried wolf 🐺?! She needs a damned good scrubbing as she’s a scrubber! 🤣😂 I may be slightly hungover after watermelon Margarita tequila cocktails last night!

Collins uses watermelon 🍉 st tropez - makes me think I’m on a beach sipping cocktails huns!

such a bloody shame when I did see Collins I think twice at Brick Yard Bar she wasn’t the annoying piece of tit she is today! Because I’d certainly have accidentally spilled a drink over her just for laughs. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think Gemma Collins has an attractive face, but that is where the buck stops. Her personality is bloody awful. She treats those people, silly enough to fall for her bullshit, like trash. Says a lot about society when people like her can become wealthy because of a poxy reality programme.

Reactions: 3
I do think Gemma Collins has an attractive face, but that is where the buck stops. Her personality is bloody awful. She treats those people, silly enough to fall for her bullshit, like trash. Says a lot about society when people like her can become wealthy because of a poxy reality programme.
Which face do you find attractive? The fat sulky red one with a couple of extra chins or the photoshopped one with no chins and a bronzed face?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope she doesn’t have an attractive face. I think at very least she’s had a nose job too. The funniest photos or videos I’ve seen is when she’s angry storming along Brentwood High Street with a face like a slapped arse or crying - not attractive then just “hard faced witch look”. She might look better if she embraced the strawberry blonde/dark mid natural blonde hair colour and toned down the bloody trowelled on makeup. See the thing is now most DM readers comments disbelieve her weight loss and criticise so much makeup so I think she’ll need to rethink the blonde ditzy look, which can look very sad on women of a certain age - just ask Amanda Holden-it-all-up-with-plastic or Holly “cokehead” Willoughbooby.

She has a sneering smug face - had it all her life even when she was a child you can see the precocious little brat start to appear egged on by her doting mummy and daddy. They spent money sending her to Sylvia Young (waste because she can’t act, sing or dance but can sell stuff so I guess acting comes into that) but obviously didn’t do much re education or morals and definitely should’ve had elocution lessons. I actually feel sorry for her parents because I think her dad at least has tried to curb her spending and make her realise you can’t buy everything and anything you want. Collins embodies everything that’s wrong with this modern world.

I wouldn’t mind so much but with her she has the attention span of a knat and then like Cracklin bangs on about her latest fad etc but sadly it has no or very little substance behind it. I don’t think she cares much about eg animal welfare but it looks good on her Twitter feed and gets her likes. Comments on her latest bathroom gram post are classic - she’d sell her soul to the devil if it meant more likes and sales. 😈👿

Which face do you find attractive? The fat sulky red one with a couple of extra chins or the photoshopped one with no chins and a bronzed face?
I recall I saw in old pics her “red too much blusher look” which was a chemical peel gone wrong - she looked awful and her mates didn’t tell her, I actually felt quite sorry for her then as you could see she’s desperately trying to keep up with them (and failing) so eventually has to embrace the “big bird/girl” look who doesn’t really care about what people think of her figure and “owns” her “candy” like Beyoncé etc do… 🤔😏

Reactions: 4
Now look here nice lady.
I usually agree with what you say and often wish I'd said it 'cos you're a funny one. Sometimes, just sometimes, funnier than me. 😁
But.
We need to have a little chat about collins being stunning.
Come over here and we can sit in a dark cupboard together.

Her teeth are fake.
Her nose is fake.
Her cheeks, fake.
Under eyes ditto.
Lips, yep, fake.
(fake being filled, veneered, etc)
I suspect the very bright blue eyes are coloured contacts.

She only has defined features when she has frighteningly thick contouring shovelled on for the telly and looks like someone drew her jawline etc with a blunt brown crayon.
She photoshops her face to hell and back with her ickle pointy chin.

She’s got resting witch face, but all the time.
I think she looks well into her 50s.

Other than that, yes she's gorgeous. Cough.

(releases cannitsee from the cupboard, passes tissues for shattering delusions and apologises for being stern)

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.