Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cleavage is going to be so wrinkled in a few years.
Whos the business mentor? Is it a dodgy one we know about like Sarah Awkisombe (sp) or Llewy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Get yourself on over to our Gems imsta stories... The GC is dancing and singing for your entertainment... But no Rami insight....
I saw this! It’s her new business stuff venture 🤮🤢no way on earth would I want her organising or being at an event of mine…

singing after brandy and her weight loss nowhere in sight!

she actually looks soooooo much better with her blonde bob and in the floral kimono jacket

Whos the business mentor? Is it a dodgy one we know about like Sarah Awkisombe (sp) or Llewy?
Well is not Charlotte Jacklin 😜

Never mind her cleavage only so much you can do to the boat race before she’ll need a face lift.

Never mind her cleavage it’s her vajayjay that’ll need reconstruction 🤣

Reactions: 3
I saw this! It’s her new business stuff venture 🤮🤢no way on earth would I want her organising or being at an event of mine…

singing after brandy and her weight loss nowhere in sight!

she actually looks soooooo much better with her blonde bob and in the floral kimono jacket

Well is not Charlotte Jacklin 😜

Never mind her cleavage only so much you can do to the boat race before she’ll need a face lift.

Never mind her cleavage it’s her vajayjay that’ll need reconstruction 🤣
To be honest, I don't think she's had much action for years what with fat Arg and his shitting the bed. Bumping uglies could have caused a localised ground tremor. What she needs is a cobweb corner brush... 🕸 🧹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she altering her pictures when she’s had a work out etc? She looks v big in the singing video and much much small in videos / pictures after a work out.

Is she altering her pictures when she’s had a work out etc? She looks v big in the singing video and much much small in videos / pictures after a work out.
She photoshops all pictures even ones she says she doesn’t and videos where/which she can alter.

Best reliable pictures of her are papped ones 😜

But kudos to her as I said she looks much better with bobbed hair rather than flowing blonde bouncing fake curls (or straight).

who on earth advises her on darker slug eyebrows I don’t know…😏🙄

GC is fairly savvy though she knows altering her pics to eg Jac Jossa’s size or Holly Willoughbooby’s size means no one would believe her and then her big girl fashion wouldn’t sell so well as she models a lot. She’s not that (can’t do strike through on phone?) stupid I’ll give her that. 🤣

Reactions: 1
She photoshops all pictures even ones she says she doesn’t and videos where/which she can alter.

But kudos to her as I said she looks much better with bobbed hair rather than flowing blonde bouncing fake curls (or straight).

GC is fairly savvy though she knows altering her pics to eg Jac Jossa’s size or Holly Willoughbooby’s size means no one would believe her and then her big girl fashion wouldn’t sell so well as she models a lot. She’s not that (can’t do strike through on phone?) stupid I’ll give her that. 🤣
She is not 'savvy'. Savvy people don't allow their businesses to go down the pan owing £90k +. She's just a nobody living beyond her means who just bombs everything then loses interest after 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait how did I manage to miss this gem from Gem? I don’t doubt PCOS and other illnesses makes you depressed etc but I’ve got an under active thyroid which is quite highly medicated and had severe PMS and well as PND. I know we’re all different in how we manage stress etc but this dipstick really makes me irritated - has the attention span of a knat applied to most areas of her life. Oh and stop banging on about your busy life in one breath and then in this article you have to work less… reminds me a bit of my sister who works out all day at David Lloyd, is a SAHM with a taste for luxury life and holidays but luckily she doesn’t bang on about how busy she is.

She is not 'savvy'. Savvy people don't allow their businesses to go down the pan owing £90k +. She's just a nobody living beyond her means who just bombs everything then loses interest after 5 mins.
But I think she is savvy to some degree to get her contracts and “work” - I don’t doubt she allows her businesses to go down the pan and loses interest but if she’s been a car sales woman in the past it’s a bit of a stretch to go to owning and running your own business - and the rest of her “life”.

She's another skanky-in-training then :)

Don't forget that she was once in a lot of trouble for using her (godawful) face on a model's body for her 'range' (ie generic cheap shite from the market) and saying it was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't want collins' collagen anywhere near me thank you very much.

She’s bleeping horrendous, looks somewhere in her 60s, acts as if she's a preteen, has been spoiled rotten since little. If i was her parent I would be mortified to have brought her up, she thinks she's the world yet has absolutely zero talent. Crass, utterly.

(aaaaaand relax)

• Heart
Don't forget that she was once in a lot of trouble for using her (godawful) face on a model's body for her 'range' (ie generic cheap shite from the market) and saying it was her.
ooh really got any links for that?

I don't want collins' collagen anywhere near me thank you very much.

She’s bleeping horrendous, looks somewhere in her 60s, acts as if she's a preteen, has been spoiled rotten since little. If i was her parent I would be mortified to have brought her up, she thinks she's the world yet has absolutely zero talent. Crass, utterly.

(aaaaaand relax)
Totally and utterly agreed. She’s a vile individual. Pity if she was nice to people but she’s generally vile and has been from a young age (hate to diss children but she like a precocious little brat and teenager). Obviously validated and cosseted by mummy and daddy. Gemma cannily occasionally is nice to the odd member of public because think she’s realised a lot of her fans have cottoned onto her vile behaviour.

ooh really got any links for that?

A source said: “Gemma has been so busy of late and didn't have time to do the shoot. Given that the model's body looks so similar to hers, she thought it would be OK.“

1.png
21.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

A source said: “Gemma has been so busy of late and didn't have time to do the shoot. Given that the model's body looks so similar to hers, she thought it would be OK.“

View attachment 680402View attachment 680403
It was absolutely despicable and I seem to remember she really made a mess of her explanation. Thanks for finding the pics.

View attachment 680402View attachment 680403
Not trying to body shame.... But the model looks 14-16 and maybe at least 165-172cms... I got the impression he GC was about 155-160cm at most and around 18-20 in foundation garments?

Not trying to body shame.... But the model looks 14-16 and maybe at least 165-172cms... I got the impression he GC was about 155-160cm at most and around 18-20 in foundation garments?
She's 5'9" - she is big and tall. She was more like a 22/24 size-wise.

All her clothes on dee pop are size 24 or 26 despite the sun's headline that she was selling off her size 16's 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.