Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 5'9" - she is big and tall. She was more like a 22/24 size-wise.
Sheā€™s never been small as sheā€™s big boned and tall. Still, to get to 22/24 is still a stretch. My sister easily got to size 18 by eating junk food and now is 8-10 but spends a lot of time at the gym and is approx 5ā€™4ā€™.

It was absolutely despicable and I seem to remember she really made a mess of her explanation. Thanks for finding the pics.
I remember this now. Poor model. Hope she was recompensed legally and financially after the downright shame and chutzpah of Collins using her facial image. I think for me this was the nail in the coffin for me disliking Collins as she doesnā€™t really or truthfully sound like sheā€™s that bothered about being in trouble for using another modelā€™s face on her body only that she got found out. Vile

On Collins stories today sheā€™s been gifted it seems pyjamas and earrings - the pyjamas are ok and earrings too glitzy for me.

do certain companies not realise that she actually has a negative connotation or are they really short of blonde personalities (use that term lightly) and Collins fits the bill?

so pleased (think it worked) Collins was swanning around in Tesco F&F clothes and I commented several times on their Instagram how much I disliked her etc not just that but her photoshopping of herself. Seemed to stop them using her! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It shocks me the lack of due diligence done on these z listers by companies and then they do a big ā€˜oh we werenā€™t made awareā€¦ā€™ when they eventually click their chosen advert has used someone with a dubious past.
What legit company would use her as a model for good business. Her dad has to pay her an allowance like a child and she owes thousands to suppliers, but Miss Piggy mark 2 seems to keep getting work.

Reactions: 5
It shocks me the lack of due diligence done on these z listers by companies and then they do a big ā€˜oh we werenā€™t made awareā€¦ā€™ when they eventually click their chosen advert has used someone with a dubious past.
What legit company would use her as a model for good business. Her dad has to pay her an allowance like a child and she owes thousands to suppliers, but Miss Piggy mark 2 seems to keep getting work.
But for them itā€™s a no brainer because if you look at both of her ghost written books thereā€™s not much talent there but reviews on first are from bigger Essex girls who see GC as their role model. These are women who arenā€™t size 6-8 and donā€™t really want fillers etc. So not Lauren Goodger etc types.

GCā€™s schtick with Valentino is ā€œlatter day blonde vampā€ so blonde classy pinup girl, Valentino donā€™t care as long as it sells their clothes but more likely will be accessories. I mean and I say this with all due respect and as a 12-14 myself I really donā€™t think Valentino make clothes larger than a 12-14. So the bigger girls wonā€™t fit themā€¦

I stand corrected Valentino do go up to a size 18.

I can see larger Essex girls buying their shoes etc. Not my taste at all but if you have cash to splash then ok. I was always if designer in past then Alberta Ferretti (and diffusion line), DVF, sass and bide, Joseph, miu miu etc not that my budget covers that these days!

Reactions: 2
But for them itā€™s a no brainer because if you look at both of her ghost written books thereā€™s not much talent there but reviews on first are from bigger Essex girls who see GC as their role model. These are women who arenā€™t size 6-8 and donā€™t really want fillers etc. So not Lauren Goodger etc types.

GCā€™s schtick with Valentino is ā€œlatter day blonde vampā€ so blonde classy pinup girl, Valentino donā€™t care as long as it sells their clothes but more likely will be accessories. I mean and I say this with all due respect and as a 12-14 myself I really donā€™t think Valentino make clothes larger than a 12-14. So the bigger girls wonā€™t fit themā€¦

I stand corrected Valentino do go up to a size 18.

I can see larger Essex girls buying their shoes etc. Not my taste at all but if you have cash to splash then ok. I was always if designer in past then Alberta Ferretti (and diffusion line), DVF, sass and bide, Joseph, miu miu etc not that my budget covers that these days!
So Valentino have suddenly become dead cheap? Ah - no they haven't. Whenever I see her trotters squeezed into shoes much too small for her I am reminded of Cinderella's ugly sisters trying to get into the glass slipper... šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks her usual cheap, tasteless self in the valentino photos.
Her wig is twice the height of her head and her face is edited to look as though it's miniscule.

Being able to make absolutely anything look like it's from the 'everything reduced to a fiver' bin on a market stall is the only talent she has.

Reactions: 4
She looks her usual cheap, tasteless self in the valentino photos.
Her wig is twice the height of her head and her face is edited to look as though it's miniscule.

Being able to make absolutely anything look like it's from the 'everything reduced to a fiver' bin on a market stall is the only talent she has.
Yep wig is the word. Comments on that Instagram post make me giggle as one person commented it was photoshopped and a fan snapped back that most of Instagram is photoshopped.

Gemma Iā€™ve said it before she looks common as muck - you canā€™t buy taste and unfortunately she just looks like the cheap ho-bag she is, even with loads of Valentino. She must know that!

So Valentino have suddenly become dead cheap? Ah - no they haven't. Whenever I see her trotters squeezed into shoes much too small for her I am reminded of Cinderella's ugly sisters trying to get into the glass slipper... šŸ¤®
I didnā€™t say Valentino had become dead cheap but itā€™s an aspirable brand that exudes enough Italian glamour for the Essex crowd.

letā€™s face it and I should know as friend is one - most of the east end/Essex crowd might carry designer bags or wear designer clothes but vast majority tend to look cheap and like theyā€™re wearing stuff off a market stall. My friend had exact same or similar Stacey Solomon tippex veneers. šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
Yep wig is the word. Comments on that Instagram post make me giggle as one person commented it was photoshopped and a fan snapped back that most of Instagram is photoshopped.

Gemma Iā€™ve said it before she looks common as muck - you canā€™t buy taste and unfortunately she just looks like the cheap ho-bag she is, even with loads of Valentino. She must know that!

I didnā€™t say Valentino had become dead cheap but itā€™s an aspirable brand that exudes enough Italian glamour for the Essex crowd.

letā€™s face it and I should know as friend is one - most of the east end/Essex crowd might carry designer bags or wear designer clothes but vast majority tend to look cheap and like theyā€™re wearing stuff off a market stall. My friend had exact same or similar Stacey Solomon tippex veneers. šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢
I was intimating that GC makes everything look cheap ;) So I have no idea why this brand would think she is aspirational in any way. She looks like a fat old has been over-peroxided never was beauty queen circa Butlins 1960.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate the comparisons with Diana Dors, who was talented, warm and fun.
The polar opposite to collins.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®TMI Collins

Dors was talented warm and funny but a bit messed up. I think Dors may have mixed with my nana (but a bit younger) as a few aspects of her London life cross with my nanaā€™s.

• Wow
Have you read her Wiki? Lot of salacious stuff there ;)

šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®TMI Collins

Dors was talented warm and funny but a bit messed up. I think Dors may have mixed with my nana (but a bit younger) as a few aspects of her London life cross with my nanaā€™s.
Miss Whiplash? ;)

• Sick
Have you read her Wiki? Lot of salacious stuff there ;)

Miss Whiplash? ;)
How on earth she considers herself a sex expert i donā€™t know?! Yeah she spreads her legs for a poor unsuspecting man but all this is really so ā€œbigger girlsā€ feel more confident in their sex lives.

just browsing older pics of GC, sheā€™s the most disillusioned idiot on earth. Yeah sheā€™d love to look like eg Denise Van Outen (whoā€™s rough as F anyway!)

also clicked on a DM article from when she was 36 where she says she recalls sitting in GCSE maths exam and thinking she doesnā€™t need this she needs to go down Romford high street and buy new shoes.

Itā€™s so funny seeing her on Iā€™m a celebrity - crying in the copter šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚and leaving. What a useless waste of space

Itā€™s the funniest thing ever seeing her crying šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Saw she did do a copter flight few years later but why is she always so extra about it saying sheā€™ll join the Red Arrows etc? She needs harpooning

• Haha
Why is she so stupid?! On her stories banging on about Profhilo - I donā€™t like anything fake in my body etc - itā€™s hylauronic acid you dopey cow which isnā€™t quite a filler! In fact someone on mumsnet tried sculptra and said thatā€™s good but that is fillers.

honestly Gem donā€™t lie! šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

• Haha
Why is she so stupid?! On her stories banging on about Profhilo - I donā€™t like anything fake in my body etc - itā€™s hylauronic acid you dopey cow which isnā€™t quite a filler! In fact someone on mumsnet tried sculptra and said thatā€™s good but that is fillers.

honestly Gem donā€™t lie! šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s had plenty of fake men in her body.

And now I've made myself feel sick.

How on earth she considers herself a sex expert i donā€™t know?! Yeah she spreads her legs for a poor unsuspecting man but all this is really so ā€œbigger girlsā€ feel more confident in their sex lives.

just browsing older pics of GC, sheā€™s the most disillusioned idiot on earth. Yeah sheā€™d love to look like eg Denise Van Outen (whoā€™s rough as F anyway!)

also clicked on a DM article from when she was 36 where she says she recalls sitting in GCSE maths exam and thinking she doesnā€™t need this she needs to go down Romford high street and buy new shoes.

Itā€™s so funny seeing her on Iā€™m a celebrity - crying in the copter šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚and leaving. What a useless waste of space

Itā€™s the funniest thing ever seeing her crying šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Saw she did do a copter flight few years later but why is she always so extra about it saying sheā€™ll join the Red Arrows etc? She needs harpooning
I'm clicking like so hard and violently my screen is at risk. šŸ˜

• Haha
Well after her partying at the weekend being flexible with Rami and her dure(ts)x our glamorous warrior GC is back and she's in the pool....

• Haha
I AM SICK TO duck TO OF THE DAILY MAIL ATTEMPTING TO GASLIGHT THE BRITISH PUBLIC. On a daily basis the PREREQUISITE ARTICLE OF THE 3.5 Stone weight loss (with no comments allowed or if they are, all generally positive - voted down) but I am sick to duck of them attempting to do this daily ā€¦ā€¦

I swear the duck gets preferential treatment - I despise who she is, what she stands for & all these people saying sheā€™s a true DIVA - if you mean an entitled, spoilt, narcissistic, rude, horrible witch - yes.

Reactions: 9
I AM SICK TO duck TO OF THE DAILY MAIL ATTEMPTING TO GASLIGHT THE BRITISH PUBLIC. On a daily basis the PREREQUISITE ARTICLE OF THE 3.5 Stone weight loss (with no comments allowed or if they are, all generally positive - voted down) but I am sick to duck of them attempting to do this daily ā€¦ā€¦

I swear the duck gets preferential treatment - I despise who she is, what she stands for & all these people saying sheā€™s a true DIVA - if you mean an entitled, spoilt, narcissistic, rude, horrible witch - yes.
would like to vote for this comment about a thousand times if it were possible, that twit really boils my piss...

Reactions: 7
If I read one more headline to a story concerning Ms Collins and her ā€œshowcasing her 3.5 stone weight lossā€ I shall spontaneously combust.

Somebody please change the story. Either there is only one writer doing these stories or theyā€™re all paid to write the same tosh or theyā€™ve fallen down a hole in their latest ice rink which had caused severe memory loss.

Tosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What are you saying you did not like her in her Valentino curtains then!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
would like to vote for this comment about a thousand times if it were possible, that twit really boils my piss...
EVERY bleeping DAY. And Rebel Wilson who has lost the exact same amount ! Neither look different.
They obviously pay for this fluff pieces and no negative comments.

What are you saying you did not like her in her Valentino curtains then!!!
She looks like the chocolate I donā€™t like in quality street ā€¦

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.