Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a wonder she hasn't had a matching gastric band with Arg, he'll be insufferable when he's thin and she's not ...

Reactions: 3
New pics of her stuffing her fizzog with her ex/now current vile smoking bloke. No way has she lost an ounce and there she is drinking cocktails and stuffing her face in some horrible sorta shell suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
GC gets a 7 figure deal as the new face of Surf! I kid you not. A woman who wears top to toe polyester and sticks her fingers up her thrush-ridden minge and offers it to an assistant to sniff ... appaz Danny Dyer has stepped down as she's too busy as a new mum - I think it is more to do with her robbing fiance not being a good brand image.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's found her level, then.
Somehow they are gonna have to film her in slimmed-down mode. If I wanted to change my washing detergent it would be to an green brand but the ones I've tried I'm allergic to or you need to wash twice which uses up water. So GC I won't be adding to Surf's ad budget.

She's a getting fatter every day lying cow. She is a registered bankrupt and is not allowed to be a director of a company until 2023. She owes HMRC nearly £70k, her boutique rental owes around £15k. She has one company still running which her dad is sole director of. She has actually paid herself dividends of £98k. So close a company owing money open another do the same and the same until one makes a bit of profit she can get her snout into. The pics of her in these hideous dresses are all photoshopped. You can see her real size in huge tracksuits out with her ex and wearing his ex engagement ring. All she does is lie. I have no idea how she can say she owns that house she lives in as you cannot get a mortgage if you are currently bankrupt. Another dodgy deal - or it is rented by a management company.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I had to check that, I had no idea Gemma was in so much tit.

Reactions: 1
She's a getting fatter every day lying cow. She is a registered bankrupt and is not allowed to be a director of a company until 2023. She owes HMRC nearly £70k, her boutique rental owes around £15k. She has one company still running which her dad is sole director of. She has actually paid herself dividends of £98k. So close a company owing money open another do the same and the same until one makes a bit of profit she can get her snout into. The pics of her in these hideous dresses are all photoshopped. You can see her real size in huge tracksuits out with her ex and wearing his ex engagement ring. All she does is lie. I have no idea how she can say she owns that house she lives in as you cannot get a mortgage if you are currently bankrupt. Another dodgy deal - or it is rented by a management company.
Damn what a mess! Always thought she was loaded

So it is announced she has signed a 7 figure deal to be the face of S(c)urf - peeps go wow over £1mil... that will be over 5 years or something nutty so that's £200k a year less tax and agent's fee, National Insurance, pension - she's probably left with not a lot maybe £50k - she needs a lot of them to fund her lifestyle. I haven't seen Gucci wanting to use her for their bigger ladies range - oh they don't have one... surprise.

Reactions: 4
I was watching one of her tv shows, she was in Marbella, think she was still with Arg, anyway, she went into a shop and kept saying to the assistant, "bag up all the accessories I'll take them all" and then wanted all the kaftans.

I always wondered if she did buy it all or whether she just said it for the camera?!

Reactions: 1
So it is announced she has signed a 7 figure deal to be the face of S(c)urf - peeps go wow over £1mil... that will be over 5 years or something nutty so that's £200k a year less tax and agent's fee, National Insurance, pension - she's probably left with not a lot maybe £50k - she needs a lot of them to fund her lifestyle. I haven't seen Gucci wanting to use her for their bigger ladies range - oh they don't have one... surprise.
I was just reading a daily Mail article about how her dad has to control her spending because she spent 50k in 2 months 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.