Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Official Tour doing what exactly? Will she sit there eating Maccy Ds or waddle about wearing some fright from her clothing range? Either way I cannot see this being a sell-out event :(

Price ain't happy despite all her claims to the contrary but actually I think this one is a lot nicer than price in every way - her ponies are still alive after all 🐴
I think she only borrowed them for a photoshoot - then she replaced them with an old donkey :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I can't help thinking that whoever wrote the blurb for her tour had their tongue firmly in cheek when they highlighted her "hilarious one-liners" - for which read "unintentionally stupid things she has said" and "sassy attitude" - for which read "arrogant and rude behaviour". The mention of her ghastly orange dress as a supposed "fashion highlight" clinches it for me, as does the suggestion that she is "one of the most iconic women of our nation."

Reactions: 5
I can't help thinking that whoever wrote the blurb for her tour had their tongue firmly in cheek when they highlighted her "hilarious one-liners" - for which read "unintentionally stupid things she has said" and "sassy attitude" - for which read "arrogant and rude behaviour". The mention of her ghastly orange dress as a supposed "fashion highlight" clinches it for me, as does the suggestion that she is "one of the most iconic women of our nation."
It all sounds like a joke to me - just like she is. Hello this is me this size today where I can control the image and hello this is me where I can't control the image and you can really see what I look like and how unfriendly I am when I don't want to be caught 'au naturel'. She's horrible. Time should be called on these people - another 3 months of lock-down and I truly believe 25% of them would have disappeared off the reality tv ex-star radar.

Reactions: 1
I have an old donkey and he's lovely :) Unlike price LOL
I know - I was joking :) When I lived in France the field opposite was empty for a while then 5 donkeys arrived and 4 left pretty quick leaving a very large blokey donkey. I named him Neddy Holder. I'd give him old carrots and veg and he was very friendly. When I went shopping he would run round the edge of the field following my car and on the way back he'd do the same. One day I was feeding him a carrot and a local old lady (old Mrs Boss) shouted 'Non non non madame. Arrete!' - apparently the other donkeys were taken out coz he bit them all - poor old Neddy disappeared. However, I love donkeys or anas.

Reactions: 2
I know - I was joking :) When I lived in France the field opposite was empty for a while then 5 donkeys arrived and 4 left pretty quick leaving a very large blokey donkey. I named him Neddy Holder. I'd give him old carrots and veg and he was very friendly. When I went shopping he would run round the edge of the field following my car and on the way back he'd do the same. One day I was feeding him a carrot and a local old lady (old Mrs Boss) shouted 'Non non non madame. Arrete!' - apparently the other donkeys were taken out coz he bit them all - poor old Neddy disappeared. However, I love donkeys or anas.
My boy can be heard from miles away - just as well the old lady whose cottage backs onto his field is deaf as a post LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she is back with Remi.
Didn't she say he was abusive?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Official Tour doing what exactly? Will she sit there eating Maccy Ds or waddle about wearing some fright from her clothing range? Either way I cannot see this being a sell-out event :(
it‘s a feel good tour.
If you feel fat stand next Gemma and feel thin
if you feel dumb talk to Gemma and feel clever
if you feel untalented perform with Gemma and feel talented
if you feel unloved look into Gemma’s hollow eyes and feel loved

it’s very good of her to help us improve our self esteem and mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will have to be completely scripted because she along with all the other TOWIE lot can’t seem to cope with anything off the cuff. All of them died a death on Celeb Juice as they had no response to Keith’s one liners, although watch the episode with LG on as she just sat in silence the whole time looking utterly perplexed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there only a core of about 20 men in TOWIEland? It just seems they all pinball between the same small pool of guys, break up, sell their relationship horror story and then the next person steps onto the carousel or they get back together with no mention of said awful behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it help if Gemma JUST ate less🤔
That’ll never happen. She has no self control over anything in her life, that’s why her dad had to take control of her finances. Frankly that’s embarrassing for a woman of 40.

Reactions: 4
Is she actually doing the Francis diet or just advertising it? He's very much you can't have a cheat meal etc.
Reading comments on one of his posts someone is waiting for the diet after paying in August! A lot of people paid at Christmas and still waiting for their plan... Imagine waiting that long for a copy and paste plan

Reactions: 6
Is she actually doing the Francis diet or just advertising it? He's very much you can't have a cheat meal etc.
Reading comments on one of his posts someone is waiting for the diet after paying in August! A lot of people paid at Christmas and still waiting for their plan... Imagine waiting that long for a copy and paste plan
She's doing it when she feels like it - she had sushi the other day and then some pork bbq which would have fed 5. Utter sham. She can't stick to anything except her stinky sweaty sheets.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.