Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried ringing your doctor for weight loss support? They aren't that great at it
No they aren't but neither is this charlatan and at least they've done seven years of training. And they can refer you to a dietician. I can't help but think this man is a fraud (VIP pricing sets off alarms) and if carbs are the issue you can easily google low carb recipes for free.

Reactions: 5
What do we think she's going to be doing? She's posted something about a life changing event.... Adopt? Sperm donor? Move to USA?

What do we think she's going to be doing? She's posted something about a life changing event.... Adopt? Sperm donor? Move to USA?
My first thought was an exercise video and her own weight loss and exercise programme with her own shakes etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate it when people do this, hinting and hyping something probably mediocre.

Reactions: 3
She’s pictured at the brits in the dm, the pap photos show the actual lump that she is, next to her own photos where she looks a lot slimmer (surprise). Comments are moderated and you can’t get a post through that mentions this, why are they not allowing people to call her out on this, she is such a twit

She looks like a disco ball. I mean she scrubs up well, she has a great face and her makeup was class for the occasion but I fail to see her new body and the 3 stone weight loss. I haven't seen the dm pics but she's unfiltered on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s pictured at the brits in the dm, the pap photos show the actual lump that she is, next to her own photos where she looks a lot slimmer (surprise). Comments are moderated and you can’t get a post through that mentions this, why are they not allowing people to call her out on this, she is such a twit
I don't think she's at the Brits - the photos don't match any of the other photos - the photos seem to be outside a random hotel on the day of the Brits - Katie Price did this 'going to the Oscars' (I need to get a life)

• Haha
I don't think she's at the Brits - the photos don't match any of the other photos - the photos seem to be outside a random hotel on the day of the Brits - Katie Price did this 'going to the Oscars' (I need to get a life)
I thought so too. But her stories have a video of Eltons performance, maybe she nicked it off someone else 🤔 she met Talia Storm and was drinking DP with Roman kemp. She may have been in some holding pen for z listers. She had an MUA from Pat McGrath doing her face and then Pat herself allegedly phoned her, could have been anyone I suppose but Pat does follow her on insta, again according to GC I didn't check. It amazes me how she is so popular but unfortunately I think she has some sort of joke status making her an icon for huns? As always she tried so hard in her stories to come across as a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought so too. But her stories have a video of Eltons performance, maybe she nicked it off someone else 🤔 she met Talia Storm and was drinking DP with Roman kemp. She may have been in some holding pen for z listers. She had an MUA from Pat McGrath doing her face and then Pat herself allegedly phoned her, could have been anyone I suppose but Pat does follow her on insta, again according to GC I didn't check. It amazes me how she is so popular but unfortunately I think she has some sort of joke status making her an icon for huns? As always she tried so hard in her stories to come across as a big deal.
Talia Storm is never inside any events she strolls by looking over her shoulder wearing 4 year-old gifted designer stoof her mother gives her. Talia Storm doesn't even have a Wiki page anymore ha ha ha.

• Haha
She looks like a disco ball. I mean she scrubs up well, she has a great face and her makeup was class for the occasion but I fail to see her new body and the 3 stone weight loss. I haven't seen the dm pics but she's unfiltered on her stories.
When I saw the photos this morning I could only think of Alison Moyet singing, “Invisible, I feel like I’m invisible”.

anyway we know the reason she wore that shiny get up was so no way would she disappear down a hole like last time.

• Haha
When I saw the photos this morning I could only think of Alison Moyet singing, “Invisible, I feel like I’m invisible”.

anyway we know the reason she wore that shiny get up was so no way would she disappear down a hole like last time.
I wasn't aware that she was up for any music awards - there wasn't a category for 'arse yodelling' that I could see...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I confess I have only heard the name Talia Storm but that makes sense Liar, GC was telling her she'd make her famous or something. Holding pen for z listers for deffo then. Oh she would not be missed in the disco ball rig out, she even had her own security :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I confess I have only heard the name Talia Storm but that makes sense Liar, GC was telling her she'd make her famous or something. Holding pen for z listers for deffo then. Oh she would not be missed in the disco ball rig out, she even had her own security :ROFLMAO:
Talia Storm was the extremely rude little madam on Celebs go Dating. She is hideous. She claims some affiliation with Elton John (when she was 15) oh and she was appaz an ex of Dorklyn Peplum. Her music, if you can find any, is akin to shaking a metal dustbin full of cats. Her mother has recently been one of the Real Housewives of Jersey. Her step-father is mental and looks like the Child Catcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.