Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow they are gonna have to film her in slimmed-down mode. If I wanted to change my washing detergent it would be to an green brand but the ones I've tried I'm allergic to or you need to wash twice which uses up water. So GC I won't be adding to Surf's ad budget.
Have you tried eco egg?

Reactions: 1
She is now on her stories saying how helpful the staff are at Waitrose...by basically putting her shopping from trolley to conveyer. The lazy fucker can’t do it herself like the rest of us peasants?
No wonder she can’t shift the weight if she’s too lazy to even put her shopping on the conveyor belt!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest video- her bra straps are cutting into her shoulders....I'm not convinced she's still following the plan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest video- her bra straps are cutting into her shoulders....I'm not convinced she's still following the plan
She isn't. You aren't looking very far for recent real pictures of her are you - she is immense.

She is now on her stories saying how helpful the staff are at Waitrose...by basically putting her shopping from trolley to conveyer. The lazy fucker can’t do it herself like the rest of us peasants?
She talks people into doing stuff for her. She has the gift of the gab, after all she used to be a car saleswoman. But she has no charm to accompany it. She mugs people off the whole time by treating people like lackeys. If you’re stupid enough to fall for it, good luck to you! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I signed up for the Francis diet, the one GC is doing. Sent my £120 in and he said he had a waiting list of 6 weeks. But if I paid £400 I could be put on the VIP list and get it that day.
Just a menu of no carbs low calorie food, which was the same for everyday for 2 weeks. Couldn't get hold of him after 2 weeks.
The worst thing is he is probably paying Gemma to promote his tit diet and he will reel more desperate people in
Did he just stop replying after your check in? 👀

I had a price list come through today for it
I’m already signed up 😅 like someone else said, I’m losing weight etc but now don’t seem to be getting any replies. Only seems to care about certain clients

I’m already signed up 😅 like someone else said, I’m losing weight etc but now don’t seem to be getting any replies. Only seems to care about certain clients
That's ridiculous! Did you sign a contract?

Why did you do that and not ask your local gym who would do the same thing and actually be there to respond and train you and ensure you are training correctly?

Reactions: 3
Why did you do that and not ask your local gym who would do the same thing and actually be there to respond and train you and ensure you are training correctly?
It is also extremely dangerous. A qualified gym trainer would spot any possible weaknesses and be able to advise appropriately. Same with diet. If you are doing anything which totally changes your eating regime you should first talk to your doctor and maybe have your bloods/heart/urine checked for any underlying problems.

People can't always get to a gym, or feel embarrassed about going to a gym and asking for help. This is where these online coaches take advantage

Reactions: 3
People can't always get to a gym, or feel embarrassed about going to a gym and asking for help. This is where these online coaches take advantage
Very true but they can go to their doctor - even if it is a telephone call appointment.

Have you tried ringing your doctor for weight loss support? They aren't that great at it
Well no because I have different stuff going on and have been lucky enough to actually attend the surgery. I take your point though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.