Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, its hard to get banned from the mail. Well done 👏
I don't think she wants to get fit or loose weight, so I wish she'd cut out the diet nonsense, a man on a galloping horse could see she hasn't lost 3 stone. 3 lbs maybe at a stretch.
What exactly is she famous for.
Being the biggest and loudest thing on TOWIE? She's hardly ever photographed next to anyone directly anymore as it would show just how much of a liar she is about her weight. But that green tin foil outfit was ridiculous and a huge mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I despise everything she stands for. I don’t understand why she is given such a platform considering the woman is just a horrible piece of work. Her ego is something else - she’s famous for what ? Falling down a bleeping HOLE ???

I hate the word Diva - I mean in the connotation of a singer of Aretha Franklin’s talent or Celine - but Gemma bleeping COLLINS ... because she’s rude, entitled, vapid ???

And the 1/2 stone which has been added .....

A BIG tit from all the bleeping diet shakes ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would that be diet shakes to wash down 15 Big Mac meals?

Much as she is a pretty useless specimen I still find her a lot more acceptable than price ever was or would be. This one doesn't make me seethe with rage at the very sight of her LOL

Reactions: 2
Ha ha "my favourite uncle.....who I haven't seen for 26 years" not that much of a favourite then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so anti weight loss surgery. I know its a personal choice but she does harp on and on about diets and they're obviously not doing much. I'm following an small MUA who has just had a gastric sleeve, she had tried every diet under the sun and thought duck it, hopefully it works out.

Reactions: 3
Why is she so anti weight loss surgery. I know its a personal choice but she does harp on and on about diets and they're obviously not doing much. I'm following an small MUA who has just had a gastric sleeve, she had tried every diet under the sun and thought duck it, hopefully it works out.
Well she is always banging on about wanting a baby and maybe it is not advisable to have that type of surgery - after all you will be eating for 2 and a baby needs nourishment.

Reactions: 1
O
Well she is always banging on about wanting a baby and maybe it is not advisable to have that type of surgery - after all you will be eating for 2 and a baby needs nourishment.
Oh good for her, another little diva, just what the world needs.

• Haha
i believe that will happen - but she won’t want that revealed if she’s launching her “fitness/weight loss with Gemma” bullshit ... call me a cynic.

i believe that will happen - but she won’t want that revealed if she’s launching her “fitness/weight loss with Gemma” bullshit ... call me a cynic.
I think she should get her 'pointy out leg' fixed first. I always want to start singing 'Early one Morning...' a la Frank Spencer when I see her pictured doing that - bit like the VB crab walk - which I miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised it hasn't already to be honest. Someone said she was getting paid to lose and gain weight and I think there is something in that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised it hasn't already to be honest. Someone said she was getting paid to lose and gain weight and I think there is something in that.
That is so bad for you. Didn't someone in Hollywood kick the bucket recently because of that?

• Sad
That is so bad for you. Didn't someone in Hollywood kick the bucket recently because of that?
I don't know haven't been following much in the way of international news. When I say lose weight, I mean its obviously not visually noticeable. :ROFLMAO:
So o don't think its done her much harm.

I don’t know what’s happening with Ms Collins, are her PR firm trying to rebrand her as new celeb royalty. I saw that photo of hers in the pale green shiny outfit and it didn’t remind me of Hollywood glamour as much as a turkey ready to be oven basted. Still, it showed off her lack of 3 stone weight loss as don’t you know shiny fabric highlights every lump and bump.

Gemma, you need those compression leggings that suck you in and help you lose weight as you go about your daily business. Didn’t work for me though, just gave me terrible tramlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what’s happening with Ms Collins, are her PR firm trying to rebrand her as new celeb royalty. I saw that photo of hers in the pale green shiny outfit and it didn’t remind me of Hollywood glamour as much as a turkey ready to be oven basted. Still, it showed off her lack of 3 stone weight loss as don’t you know shiny fabric highlights every lump and bump.

Gemma, you need those compression leggings that suck you in and help you lose weight as you go about your daily business. Didn’t work for me though, just gave me terrible tramlines.
Ohhh that would be red. Are they still there in the morning? She just needs to be happy within herself and I'm not sure if that's actually possible. Its very rare I look at someone and think they might be beyond help, but I think the GC might be the exception.

Official Tour doing what exactly? Will she sit there eating Maccy Ds or waddle about wearing some fright from her clothing range? Either way I cannot see this being a sell-out event :(

Ohhh that would be red. Are they still there in the morning? She just needs to be happy within herself and I'm not sure if that's actually possible. Its very rare I look at someone and think they might be beyond help, but I think the GC might be the exception.
Price ain't happy despite all her claims to the contrary but actually I think this one is a lot nicer than price in every way - her ponies are still alive after all 🐴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.