Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever mention what happened to her contract with In The Style? I’m assuming that since she’s not done a collection with them since January she’s no longer working with them? She also didn’t feature in either of their collabs IWD and Mother’s Day instagram posts so I presume she’s left. I don’t really go on her stories too much because the incessant fitness and showing her stomach off drives me insane, so I just wondered if she’d ever addressed it?

Reactions: 10
I watched a bit of the tv show last night. I'm not convinced they even like each other. Very strange dynamic. He was constantly referring to her height and broadness under the guise of "you'll say you look big and broad if you wear that" and even called her "rough" - she brushed it off and made out he meant tough (language barrier) but his snide look to camera indicated he knew what he meant.
I can't believe people watch this tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think she’s trying to emulate Rylan with Patrice the pheasant with all this squirrel stuff. Except he’s funny & she isn’t.

Reactions: 15
And the gratuitous shots of her abs in the process 🥱
Yeah it’s quite feeling that up until a couple of months ago (ie after her training with Evil Steve finished) she trained in a T-shirt & now she’s on IG in her pants. But she’s body positive & happy with her body whatever it looks like 💩💩💩

Reactions: 13
Did she ever mention what happened to her contract with In The Style? I’m assuming that since she’s not done a collection with them since January she’s no longer working with them? She also didn’t feature in either of their collabs IWD and Mother’s Day instagram posts so I presume she’s left. I don’t really go on her stories too much because the incessant fitness and showing her stomach off drives me insane, so I just wondered if she’d ever addressed it?
I don’t think she has said anything. Maybe they’ve quietly dropped her? Her previous range is still available to buy on asos, next etc.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has said anything. Maybe they’ve quietly dropped her? Her previous range is still available to buy on asos, next etc.
She’s still showing as a collab on their app and she still has clothes on there, for people to buy from her older ranges, but 5 months is a long time to go with releasing a new collection, so pretty sure she’s left. The fact she’s not mentioned it, I’m inclined to think it was their choice, not hers. Their collabs seem to earn good money so wouldn’t have thought she’d have given it up herself, unless she’s got something more lucrative in the pipeline.

Reactions: 3
She’s still showing as a collab on their app and she still has clothes on there, for people to buy from her older ranges, but 5 months is a long time to go with releasing a new collection, so pretty sure she’s left. The fact she’s not mentioned it, I’m inclined to think it was their choice, not hers. Their collabs seem to earn good money so wouldn’t have thought she’d have given it up herself, unless she’s got something more lucrative in the pipeline.
She has. Little Gems 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a bit of the tv show last night. I'm not convinced they even like each other. Very strange dynamic. He was constantly referring to her height and broadness under the guise of "you'll say you look big and broad if you wear that" and even called her "rough" - she brushed it off and made out he meant tough (language barrier) but his snide look to camera indicated he knew what he meant.
I can't believe people watch this tit.
His ex was shorter than him and half the weight of Gemma..

I think this is why she's spending her life in the gym.

it's a shame really.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
His ex was shorter than him and half the weight of Gemma..

I think this is why she's spending her life in the gym.

it's a shame really.
If he was that bothered about her height he wouldn’t have started a relationship with her. It’s not like she hadn’t finished growing when they started going out!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If he was that bothered about her height he wouldn’t have started a relationship with her. It’s not like she hadn’t finished growing when they started going out!
he could be using her for popularity in the UK and secure his place on Strictly

Reactions: 3
I'd think Gorka's relationship with Gemma has no bearing on his Strictly place. Though undoubtedly increased his profile outside of the show.

Reactions: 8
he could be using her for popularity in the UK and secure his place on Strictly
Surely it's the opposite, and that he is keeping her relevant?! If it wasn't for her going out with one of the pros from Strictly, I'd have all but forgotten she existed?

Reactions: 13
Surely it's the opposite, and that he is keeping her relevant?! If it wasn't for her going out with one of the pros from Strictly, I'd have all but forgotten she existed?
He's only relevant if you watch Strictly (I don't, and never heard of him before he met Gemma)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.