Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
Sorry has to edit it to fit.

TLDR;
Gemma is still obsessed with the gym, and getting her pre-baby body back.
Thiago has only just met his paternal grandparents at 8 months old.
Gorka seems to spend less and less time with the family. Travelling weekly to Madrid to judge the Spanish version of Strictly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Weekly facetimes” where Gorka has to translate, what did you do when he was away for about 9 weeks then Gemma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Weekly facetimes” where Gorka has to translate, what did you do when he was away for about 9 weeks then Gemma 😂
Gorka posted a story in Spanish the other week responding to comments about why he speaks kinda weirdly on the Spanish show. He responded saying he speaks barely any Spanish in his daily life that he’s gotten rusty. Idk but I don’t think these weekly FaceTimes exist…

Reactions: 17
Is it me.....latest story they are all there, Trivago penned in. Don't get me wrong I have a play pen, I'm a single parent so when I shower etc babe goes in there for safety kinda thing. But he's just shoved at the back. ..out of it all. I feel sad for him. ..Gorka didn't look happy when the camera went on him lol

Reactions: 10
Is it me.....latest story they are all there, Trivago penned in. Don't get me wrong I have a play pen, I'm a single parent so when I shower etc babe goes in there for safety kinda thing. But he's just shoved at the back. ..out of it all. I feel sad for him. ..Gorka didn't look happy when the camera went on him lol
yeah that looks terrible when they are just sat around watching tv / Mia. Gorka completely has his back to him too.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why, but I had this image in my head of really old, immobile traditional live out in the woods Spanish parents. Maybe with a headscarf 😂. Not these people who seem fit and well, live a few hours away by plane and have 2 grandkids that don’t know them. The whole thing is just bonkers to me!

Reactions: 31
Mia looks a lot like her abuela I think (from the little we’ve seen of her).

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s admitted Gorka’s parents don’t speak any English yet they haven’t even bothered to teach Mia Spanish. How easily it could have been done if they’d done it from the start - Poor girl can’t even communicate with her grandparents!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Am I going crazy but didn’t they go to Spain last year on holiday? When little gorka posted the half naked pictures of Mia? Surely they’ll have seen Mia then and surely that wasn’t over a year ago?

Also, I feel sorry for Mia. I know it must be difficult to go from having all of the attention to none of the attention but she is starved of affection. The way she shouts “mummy” breaks my heart when Gemma takes the camera off her. This is what happens when you get your child to perform on queue, they panic when the camera disappears.

Reactions: 8
They went to Tenerife.
Ah ok, I think I just assumed they went to his parents since they went to Spain. I think if I was his parents I’d be a little bit miffed if my son came back to his home country and didn’t meet up, I know it’s a different part to where he’s from but surely they could’ve planned it so they could meet for a few days?

Reactions: 4
Ah ok, I think I just assumed they went to his parents since they went to Spain. I think if I was his parents I’d be a little bit miffed if my son came back to his home country and didn’t meet up, I know it’s a different part to where he’s from but surely they could’ve planned it so they could meet for a few days?
Tenerife isn't particularly close to mainland Spain. Think its a 3 hour flight. (Not sure though)

I do find the dynamic a bit weird though ngl why not just go to mainland Spain and spend a few days with them out of your holiday

Reactions: 7
I thought his parents would be older, they could only be around 12 year older than Gemma.

I don't think his mum looked happy, and with them never visiting and the language barrier, I don't think that woman will have a bond with the kids..

after seeing his mum, Gemma does look like she's Gorkas mum too, to people that won't know.

Why aren't the couple at Gemma's home even every 6 weeks, just for a few night's, im sure big Gemma would sort the spare room, and built in babysitters.

I'm wondering if Gorkas keeping them at arms length as deep down he's not happy and his parents will know this so best keep them away...I don't think he wanted a second kid either.

Gemma try's to portray a happy family but Gorkas actions ( not going home for weeks, and no wedding date) says otherwise
---
I wonder if Gorkas dad's had a good old look at Gemma's saucy pics

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My first ever thread title 🥰 going to celebrate by eating a bag of crisps and watching Kin watching some crossfit videos and going to the gym 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't imagine that Gemma is that keen to have them over being as they can't communicate with each other. He probably doesn't enjoy it either, he never seems to enjoy making an effort with family time.

Reactions: 9