Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s barely there, and tries to get her to say things in spanish as opposed to it being a natural conversation, it’s no wonder she doesn’t want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When the only things she's looking forward too after 7 weeks of not seeing her partner is not getting up as early and him doing the school run speaks volumes.

When my relationship was dead, all I cared about was a break from the kids here and there

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I read an article that said they were all loved up and planning their wedding when that night happened and it was all suddenly off with her wiping any trace of him from her social media. Also the police dropped it as they couldn’t find any evidence that an attack had happened 🤔

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think this is some sort of arrangement? Wasn’t she a beard for Ronaldo at one point

Reactions: 8
I don't think there's any arrangement, I just think family life is not for Gorka and he's not in love with Gemma.

On a clip from not long after they met Gemma was talking marriage and Gorka said "wow slow down Im not ready for that".

I wouldn't rule out him being gay either.

Reactions: 10
I agree about Gorka and family life. I remember when he did Strictly after Mia was born and him being v upset on the show having been away from her and Gemma for so long. Contrast that to how he's come across since Tio was born. He's barely there and he seems bored/annoyed when he is. I think the realities of family life a few years in, don't fit with what he wants, which appears to be exercising 24/7.

Reactions: 16
I agree about Gorka and family life. I remember when he did Strictly after Mia was born and him being v upset on the show having been away from her and Gemma for so long. Contrast that to how he's come across since Tio was born. He's barely there and he seems bored/annoyed when he is. I think the realities of family life a few years in, don't fit with what he wants, which appears to be exercising 24/7.
He just doesn’t seem interested, does he? Was Tio planned? Wonder if he had a say in another baby or if Gem persuaded him since her biological clock is ticking?

Reactions: 1
He just doesn’t seem interested, does he? Was Tio planned? Wonder if he had a say in another baby or if Gem persuaded him since her biological clock is ticking?
They’ve said before Gemma didn’t want to be a mum before she was with Gorka but he was adamant for the beginning he wanted children

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.