Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have a cleaner too,

but it's the fact she has all this free time as she doesn't clean, do the garden, yet Trivago is still strapped into something, and she's never out the gym, you never see her taking him anywhere, swimming, toddler group, park, ( she would post if she did).

I think she has someone that comes and helps out with the kid's, because the cleaner said on today's rant that most of her clients have nannies.

Reactions: 7
I think if she was to share just how much help she was getting, either from family or paid help, she’d just get more questions around 1. Why she’s never really out and about with the kids and 2. What the duck gorka is doing both when he’s at home and esp choosing not to travel home to see them when on tour
There’s only so many times she can go ‘my expert says it’s fine!’

Reactions: 5
Christ the cleaner is raging and now there’s some even angrier woman effin and Jeffin in the cleaners stories about how they’ll find people and sort them out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit weird of that person to message her that, Gemma tags her cleaner all the time. She doesn’t hide it. But also not necessary for Gemma to post that, as others have said just delete and move on but I suppose it ups her engagement 🤷🏼‍♀️

Side note: I am defo getting a cleaner when I go back to work after mat leave 🤣

Reactions: 9
Listening to not so classy cleaners stories has given me a headache.
She looks after very wealfy people’s houses who don’t work a 9-5 (obvs because those who work a 9-5 can’t be successful)- except a number of people I know who only work 9-5 and refuse to work more in their field yet earn what I would call tit tons of money- I guess it’s all relative?

All I know is if my window cleaner (because duck going up a ladder myself) spoke like that and bragged she wouldn’t be coming again🤮
Gemma doesn’t even work a 9-5? As if she does that many hours a week!!!!

And can someone report her for using her phone whilst driving 👍🏼 So painfully thick & arrogant.

editing for the third time because I’m howling if she thinks Gemma’s house is a mansion.
As a nanny who has worked for very wealthy families and worked in some incredible homes in London I am screaming at the fact she thinks Gemma’s house is a mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if it's fake and Gemma sent herself that message for engagement
I think she does this often. For all the messages she gets and she managed to cherry pick this one?

according to the cleaner, Gemma is a millionaire and you can’t be a millionaire by working 9-5 😂

I guess in Gems case you become one by selling your kids privacy, bringing them up without a dad most of the year and working a few hours in the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she does this often. For all the messages she gets and she managed to cherry pick this one?

according to the cleaner, Gemma is a millionaire and you can’t be a millionaire by working 9-5 😂

I guess in Gems case you become one by selling your kids privacy, bringing them up without a dad most of the year and working a few hours in the afternoon
And don’t forget getting your tits out 😂

Reactions: 3
I would definitely say little G, big G and the loony cleaner are glued in here reading

Reactions: 12
Don't have a cleaner but I do have a gardener. I work full time so stuff coming home and cutting grass too.

Gorkas "superman" a wonderful dad...

eh 🤔 what about all the week's he didn't bother his shirt to visit you or his kids, when other fathers did.

Trivagos probably wondering who this strange man is that comes and goes.
Wow there's Superdad
Flopped on the couch watching telly with the kids
Keep those standards nice and low Gem

Gorkas "superman" a wonderful dad...

eh 🤔 what about all the week's he didn't bother his shirt to visit you or his kids, when other fathers did.

Trivagos probably wondering who this strange man is that comes and goes.
Trivago probably thinks he's another one of the hired help!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.