Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why people are getting their knickers in a twist about then having a cleaner. It’s not as if they have hid it so not sure what that message was all about

If it is G or the cleaner that’s behind that message for “content” it’s ridiculous, if it is a genuine person then she obviously doesn’t follow them that closely

Reactions: 7
She’s on Sunday Brunch, they asked her if the kids speak Spanish, she said Mia does a bit 🤔
Wasn’t there a rumour that Gemma had a fling with Simon Rimmer

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s on Sunday Brunch, they asked her if the kids speak Spanish, she said Mia does a bit 🤔
I was only talking about this last night as we saw him on House of Games! I remember hearing that rumour when they both did Strictly back in 2017.
(Off topic but I asked my mum how old she thought he was - she said 36, I thought maybe 50, he looks good for 61!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No she doesnt Gemma 🙄

Yeah I remember that! It got denied though so who knows.

Reactions: 2
I was only talking about this last night as we saw him on House of Games! I remember hearing that rumour when they both did Strictly back in 2017.
(Off topic but I asked my mum how old she thought he was - she said 36, I thought maybe 50, he looks good for 61!)
61! I would of thought 49 - 52

He does seem more her type though

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she show's her traveling to London and RETURNING on the same day, a task her toyboy is incapable off.

And him sat next to her on the sofa like a schoolboy, he always acts nervous/awkward on camera.

Reactions: 10
New thread here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.