Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is that caption?!
Tio is one next month so she posts about telling him not to touch his willy when he’s older. What?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What channel / website is their show on? I’m intrigued to see what his behaviour is like on camera since he never seems arsed in her insta stories

Reactions: 3
Thanks! Just realised I could’ve just looked on her instagram, blaming my stupidity on being sleep deprived 😂 something Gemma wouldn’t know about since she has perfect sleepers (or just turns the volume off)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tio is one next month so she posts about telling him not to touch his willy when he’s older. What?!
No idea who told her that, I have two boys and have never had to say that once. Just yet more negative stereotyping of little boys.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely have no idea why you would think or post that caption, it’s so weird 😭

No idea who told her that, I have two boys and have never had to say that once. Just yet more negative stereotyping of little boys.
My nephew is terrible for it. Last week he asked if he could stick a dino up his willy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ it’s no wonder little G never comes home she’s constantly filming all their chats he’s babbling away about the rat/squirrel and no idea she’s filming it all. Mia is speaking and gets totally ignored by her - she’s such a self obsessed wanker

Reactions: 15
Christ it’s no wonder little G never comes home she’s constantly filming all their chats he’s babbling away about the rat/squirrel and no idea she’s filming it all. Mia is speaking and gets totally ignored by her - she’s such a self obsessed wanker
She’s so desperate for content for the gram she’ll post any old shite at the expense of her family. I wouldn’t be happy if I was little G either tbh.

Reactions: 9
Is this "pigmentation" a new thing thing that the attention seekers are jumping on...

I have two grown up children and never in my life had pigmentation or heard others a at the time moaning or talking about it.

Is this "pigmentation" a new thing thing that the attention seekers are jumping on...

I have two grown up children and never in my life had pigmentation or heard others a at the time moaning or talking about it.
It’s just a load of shite for content purposes.

• Heart
I get pigmentation on my cheeks when I spend a lot of time in the sun.

It doesn't bother me, but unlike Gemma I don't post multiple stories about it and how it doesn't bother me and it's totally fine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get pigmentation on my cheeks when I spend a lot of time in the sun.

It doesn't bother me, but unlike Gemma I don't post multiple stories about it and how it doesn't bother me and it's totally fine. 😂
She must be on the lookout for a pigmentation expert 🤣

• Haha
I also get pigmentation on my face in the summer, it’s really common. Avoiding lying in the sun and wearing high factor sun lotion helps

Reactions: 10

No melasma, its like how some get that sort of mask on their face with pregnancy, hormones can flare it, contraceptives, uv etc.

I get it on my cheeks.

My kids are older now too, I was in my 20s when I had them and wasn't constantly looking at myself in a camera to notice it then, was too busy being a mum like the rest of us 🤣.
---
She’ll be doing a gifted/ad/collab with Dermatica next
Exactly this 🤣🤣 I use skin & me. These beggars be getting it free.

I remember a dark line from my belly button down. But certainly not on my face.

I couldn't even see a thing on her chin on that story. Away and take your son to the park Gemma ffs.

I can’t even see any pigmentation, does she have a filter on? Could be perimenopause, that causes it on your forehead and cheeks especially. No big deal! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.