Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even see any pigmentation, does she have a filter on? Could be perimenopause, that causes it on your forehead and cheeks especially. No big deal! 🤷‍♀️
I noticed she's going bald on top at the sides, that's a pre/ menopause sign too

Reactions: 1
yip her mask has slipped and showed she's a vile scheme dog.

she has 2 million followers she must get mails all day and night, this one must have rattled her as she knows she's lazy not cleaning her own home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ehhh. Not to defend Gemma but who sends messages like that?! What a knob. Jealousy at its finest. G posts about her cleaning lady all the time, she’s never kept it a secret. She’s got 2 kids on her own most of the time, she’s clearly well off, fair play for having a cleaner once a month. If I were her, I’d have a cleaner in weekly! I work full time with 2 kids & have a cleaner every other week. Does that mean I’m not relatable? Or failing at raising my kids & being a ‘superwoman’? No. I just hate cleaning & can afford it an every other week clean. Makes life easier & me happier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That poster has a point though. She comes across as being superwoman etc, but she’s not relatable at all. Most people don’t have the luxury of being able to pay for a cleaner or have experts to consult on demand or being able to work out at home all day every day.
A bit like Stacey Solomon who appears to do it all, the school runs, cleaning, cooking, DIY so everybody thinks she’s marvellous. In reality she has cleaner, gardener and a nanny and I think if her real life was shown, people would be disgusted with her lies

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Show us your body Gemma as I don't think we've seen enough of it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ehhh. Not to defend Gemma but who sends messages like that?! What a knob. Jealousy at its finest. G posts about her cleaning lady all the time, she’s never kept it a secret. She’s got 2 kids on her own most of the time, she’s clearly well off, fair play for having a cleaner once a month. If I were her, I’d have a cleaner in weekly! I work full time with 2 kids & have a cleaner every other week. Does that mean I’m not relatable? Or failing at raising my kids & being a ‘superwoman’? No. I just hate cleaning & can afford it an every other week clean. Makes life easier & me happier 😂
Nobody is saying she’s failed her kids but who she tries to portray is different to how she actually is. That’s what we’re getting at.

Good for you having a cleaner. Most of us would love that.

Reactions: 5
I think she's pays her once a month,

but it's once a week the trashy cleaner is there because either big G or the cleaner share a story about it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a cleaner, or any other help at home. If I could afford it it would be the first thing I’d do. If I were her I’d just own it rather than be snarky.
She will defo have a gardener as well based on what their garden looks like. And whether her mum/sister are paid or not they act like nannies for her.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a cleaner, or any other help at home. If I could afford it it would be the first thing I’d do. If I were her I’d just own it rather than be snarky.
She will defo have a gardener as well based on what their garden looks like. And whether her mum/sister are paid or not they act like nannies for her.
Correct, there’s nothing wrong with having a cleaner if you could afford it. Each to their own. But I can see where the poster is coming from with the way Gemma comes across on SM.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.