Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things to criticise Gemma for, it’s not Mia’s lack of Spanish. Gorka is never at home. In order for her to become remotely bilingual, she needs to be constantly around the second language and be spoken too in it daily. Gorka’s lack of going home in 8 weeks during a UK tour is .. odd.. 🤨

I find the Grandparent thing odd too. Yes, there is def a lack of effort from them to go over to Spain for sure but have his parents or any of his family ever visited? It’s arguably easier for them travel here, travelling with young kids is hard work! My neighbour has French in-laws & they fly over several times a year to see their grandkids. I get the impression maybe Gorka isn’t very close with his parents!

Reactions: 24
Of all the things to criticise Gemma for, it’s not Mia’s lack of Spanish. Gorka is never at home. In order for her to become remotely bilingual, she needs to be constantly around the second language and be spoken too in it daily. Gorka’s lack of going home in 8 weeks during a UK tour is .. odd.. 🤨

I find the Grandparent thing odd too. Yes, there is def a lack of effort from them to go over to Spain for sure but have his parents or any of his family ever visited? It’s arguably easier for them travel here, travelling with young kids is hard work! My neighbour has French in-laws & they fly over several times a year to see their grandkids. I get the impression maybe Gorka isn’t very close with his parents!
She could easily cough up for a Spanish tutor, the way she has for a stylist, cleaner ect

Reactions: 10
100% the grandparents need to put in more effort. It can't just be on Gemma & Gorka, it is a two way street and they don't seem to care at all. Even if they still work, why not a few weekends a year? Short flight.

Reactions: 18
Especially when they’re in the Manchester area, with an international airport for weekend trips!

Reactions: 7
So she’s been feeding that squirrel but is now surprised it’s coming inside looking for food. I’d be annoyed if I was Gorka as well

Regarding Gorka being punched in the face. It happened during his first series of Strictly during Blackpool week, he‘d gone to a popular gay club called Flamingos with Neil Jones and a few others. Can’t remember who. The story was that he was punched in the face while there and lost two teeth. Lauren his fiancé and dance partner had been with him in Blackpool as one of the back up dancers, there had even been a loved up photo of them posted on Instagram just before the show went on air. Hours later they had broken up, she had erased all trace of him from social media and Gorka decided not to press charges against his attacker. This led people to put two and two together, I heard a lot of speculation but nothing concrete.

Reactions: 12
Gorks won't have had the option of pressing charges or not because it doesn't work like that here.

Maybe he tried to "visit the wrong pub".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she shouldn't be making the squirrel's be reliant on her feeding them, it goes against nature.

Reactions: 8
Less than part-time baby daddy Gorka filming Mia in the gym "she wanted to go to the gym"..

yes Gorka because it's the only way she gets attention from you and your girlfriend

Reactions: 22
Gemma portrays this no nonsense northern girl but I reckon Gorka completely calls the shots in their relationship. I get he had to work but not to go home for 2 months or whatever when he was working a matter of a few hours away. No idea what the arrangement was for the baby when she went back to work but I wonder if he’ll step up with the kids now.

Reactions: 24
she shouldn't be making the squirrel's be reliant on her feeding them, it goes against nature.
And the squirrel was blatantly inside retrieving food. That she'd laid down for it. To make it come inside. For content. Bore off Gemma, the squirrel isn't arsed by you it just wants your food

Gemma portrays this no nonsense northern girl but I reckon Gorka completely calls the shots in their relationship. I get he had to work but not to go home for 2 months or whatever when he was working a matter of a few hours away. No idea what the arrangement was for the baby when she went back to work but I wonder if he’ll step up with the kids now.
I don’t think he’s that into her, and if truth be told he’s quite misogynistic as well. That’s why she still trains so hard to look a certain way, don’t think he’d tolerate her putting on weight etc. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think he’s that into her, and if truth be told he’s quite misogynistic as well. That’s why she still trains so hard to look a certain way, don’t think he’d tolerate her putting on weight etc. Quite sad really.
I get that impression of him as well. He’s a bit younger than her, isn’t he?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.