Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe the distance from the gym entrance to the back door. Fair enough taking the baby monitor with her but it's long way to run if anything happened with Mia wandering down. Why do people feel the need to show off? I live in a big house but I'd never do what she's done. She's totally different since getting pregnant again and so unlikeable!
I used to like her but unfollowed as she totally changed after Thiago. She’s a pain in the arse now and not genuine at all, everything is more calculated with her.

Reactions: 10
duck me how egotistical to suggest a squirrel wants to - as she so elegantly puts it - pipe her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I feed my local squirrels too, but the Magpies come and eat the nuts. Arseholes. Also my cat killed one once (Squirrel not magpie, he’s not that badass). Left it for us as a gift. My husband refused to believe that his beloved boy would do this as insisted the squirrel had a nut allergy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all his life Trivago will only ever walk in a square pattern even when he’s released from his cage

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah he was on the documentary about Olivia Attwood’s wedding too. He must have a lot of ‘celebrity’ clients in Manchester.
I've seen him walking through Warrington he looks so odd and was looking around to see who was looking at him like he was really famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t he in real housewives of Cheshire - I’m sure he had a brief stint working as dawn wards pa ??

Reactions: 1
Ok we get it - she wakes up so early to train because she’s amazing, she doesn’t care it’s so early because she’s so amazing she ‘gets it done anyway’ she’s so amazing. She’s basically super woman. We get it. Why does she keep posting the same thing over and over? We get it you train really early which no doubt makes you a better human than anyone else - do we need a post saying that once a week!?! What goes through her head?! Also I’m a pilates instructor and her plank form is outrageously bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok we get it - she wakes up so early to train because she’s amazing, she doesn’t care it’s so early because she’s so amazing she ‘gets it done anyway’ she’s so amazing. She’s basically super woman. We get it. Why does she keep posting the same thing over and over? We get it you train really early which no doubt makes you a better human than anyone else - do we need a post saying that once a week!?! What goes through her head?! Also I’m a pilates instructor and her plank form is outrageously bad.
And what would she do if she didn’t have a home gym? How fit would she be without any of that gym equipment (I know you can do YouTube stuff). Has she recognised why not everyone can do what she does yet? That it’s not just about spending less time on your phone?

IMG_7036.jpeg

Reactions: 5
And what would she do if she didn’t have a home gym? How fit would she be without any of that gym equipment (I know you can do YouTube stuff). Has she recognised why not everyone can do what she does yet? That it’s not just about spending less time on your phone?

View attachment 2904066
It HAS to be done? No it doesn’t Gemma, up at 5am every morning to train is not realistic at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17