Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think she really does have some kind of mental health issues. All of this is so indicative of it. Yes I love to exercise and I’d love to think when I’m a mum I do my best to still get it in but the way she speaks it’s just so…I can’t think of a better expression than f**ked in the head to be honest!! She is clearly incredibly insecure and she thinks all of this bravado she has is hiding it but it is in fact shining a massive light on it. I worry about Mia and Tio and how messed up they’re going to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How much does she punish herself if Tio or Mia have an unsettled night which means she can’t train at that time?
I totally get the need to get moving and have those endorphins flowing but if you’re going to feel totally tit if you miss a workout it’s not healthy either

Reactions: 17
I’m starting to think she really does have some kind of mental health issues. All of this is so indicative of it. Yes I love to exercise and I’d love to think when I’m a mum I do my best to still get it in but the way she speaks it’s just so…I can’t think of a better expression than f**ked in the head to be honest!! She is clearly incredibly insecure and she thinks all of this bravado she has is hiding it but it is in fact shining a massive light on it. I worry about Mia and Tio and how messed up they’re going to be.
I really wouldn’t be surprised if her dad dying young and so suddenly has something to do with it. Some deep rooted stuff about thinking if she can get as fit and healthy as possible it won’t happen to her.

I do think she has insecurities about her appearance and ageing though.

All of which is understandable but she really lacks self awareness and is emotionally unavailable even to herself. Appearing to be strong all the time isn’t a strength.

Reactions: 27
I really wouldn’t be surprised if her dad dying young and so suddenly has something to do with it. Some deep rooted stuff about thinking if she can get as fit and healthy as possible it won’t happen to her.

I do think she has insecurities about her appearance and ageing though.

All of which is understandable but she really lacks self awareness and is emotionally unavailable even to herself. Appearing to be strong all the time isn’t a strength.
You’re right! I personally think it’s all about physical appearance and being attractive, popular in the industry etc but I agree. Also being emotionally unavailable to herself - you are spot on!! Such a great way to put it she is totally that!!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t seem to have a very interesting life. The gym is the only thing she does apart from work. She’s doesn’t seem to see friends or family. She doesn’t eat out, she doesn’t go on hikes/big walks, she doesn’t take the kids places. They go on one holiday a year (?) to the same place. What’s the point of being fit, healthy & rich if you do nothing with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m all for keeping fit and I used to beat myself up if I missed a gym class but now I think it is what it is and other things pop up in life. Plus I found it impossible to find time to exercise when my two were little and my other half working away. She doesn’t seem to have anything else to focus on. I just feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 11
she never takes the kids swimming or to soft play..

because it she did, im sure it would be mentioned

Reactions: 14
She’s incredibly boring really isn’t she? Her day to day life is really bland

Reactions: 15
And what would she do if she didn’t have a home gym? How fit would she be without any of that gym equipment (I know you can do YouTube stuff). Has she recognised why not everyone can do what she does yet? That it’s not just about spending less time on your phone?

View attachment 2904066
She doesn't like people suggesting it's easier if you have a home gym. She's wanged on about that before. It's absolutely EVERYTHING about her being superwoman who just gets tit done because she's amazing and NOTHING to do with the fact she has a gym in her back garden. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It HAS to be done? No it doesn’t Gemma, up at 5am every morning to train is not realistic at all.
Her job isn't hard is it. She's annoying on the radio. It's not like she's pulling a 12hr shift in a hospital and being paid peanuts. Honestly she wouldn't survive in the real world!

Reactions: 18
her mum will have a harder job looking after the kids, and isn't she 70?
---
*just checked, she is 70

Reactions: 8
She doesn't like people suggesting it's easier if you have a home gym. She's wanged on about that before. It's absolutely EVERYTHING about her being superwoman who just gets tit done because she's amazing and NOTHING to do with the fact she has a gym in her back garden. 🙄
probably would just suggest we all need to grind harder so we too can build our own gyms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.