Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That classy cleaner is vile, there’s nothing classy about her at all. What’s her hair all about? Did someone say she had her own thread? I’ve had a look but it just brings me back to this post
It's called classycleaner1

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Whilst I know it's tongue in cheek, the sad bit is that it's true. For all her annoyingness and smugness she does deserve (like anyone) a partner who is invested in her and family life.
Well one things for sure it's of her own making, she's in charge, they're her children, they're in a routine of her choosing, her house, her dogs apparently when he comes home it messes them up (lovely welcome) but when he is there he just mooches about like a lost soul barks out random Spanish phrases at the kids in a loud patronising voice and apart from cooking or coming alive when the film crew shout action he seem bleeping fed up .

Reactions: 14
That classy cleaner is vile, there’s nothing classy about her at all. What’s her hair all about? Did someone say she had her own thread? I’ve had a look but it just brings me back to this post
Here it is

• Heart
Reactions: 2
that big grottbags unclassy cleaner kissed trivago on the lips, I would have been so angry....you don't do that to other people's kids.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
that big grottbags unclassy cleaner kissed trivago on the lips, I would have been so angry....you don't do that to other people's kids.
I would have been livid if someone did that to my baby or child. My friends baby caught herpes after someone kissed him, poor boy was covered in sores! So dangerous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I would have been livid if someone did that to my baby or child. My friends baby caught herpes after someone kissed him, poor boy was covered in sores! So dangerous.
I know people that refuse anyone kissing their children for this reason.
No doubt Gemma has a herpes expert on speed dial though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cleaner looks like she’s painted herself, like something out of Little Britain. Christ almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so the little man is in Birmingham, only a hour and a half drive ( faster on a train obviously) away from big Gemma, yet still didn't meet up...very odd
Screenshot_20240502-144152.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
As happy as I am with your screenshot, she doesn’t live in Manchester…she lives in bury which is an hours drive from Manchester centre…it is 2.5 hours 👍
and Gorka can't be bothered to drive the 2.5 hour's to see his girlfriend and kids...

so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What is little G standing on here then? 😂
Such an odd bleeping pairing. All her (many) other partners have been quite “mens-men”, whereas he’s just a dweeb. Proper give me the ick when I see pictures of them like this 🥹

Reactions: 7
In bed with a cushion with your dad’s face on instead of spending time with your actual dad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.