Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle ads are giving.
View attachment 2888548

To be honest, fair play to her. Brings in a bit of dosh for her extension and it’s clearly something she would enjoy so not sure why this is a negative thing.
I don’t think it’s negative at all. It plays to her strengths and interests. If she suddenly announced she was doing Masterchef it would be odd but gladiators is right up her street

Reactions: 10
Never mind Gemma, who would love to see little Gorka last approx 3.2 seconds against Giant on Duel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s negative at all. It plays to her strengths and interests. If she suddenly announced she was doing Masterchef it would be odd but gladiators is right up her street
She's already did Celeb Masrerchef haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She was ( Is?) a actress, and that's certainly not her strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meh, the new gladiators is crap imo. It should have stayed in the 90s and I doubt the celeb version will be much better. Are people watching it? I wonder what the viewing figures are like. It annoys me that they don’t have a female presenter.

Meh, the new gladiators is crap imo. It should have stayed in the 90s and I doubt the celeb version will be much better. Are people watching it? I wonder what the viewing figures are like. It annoys me that they don’t have a female presenter.
Viewing figures were huge for it, hence it getting a second series and a celeb version. It’s been a big success for the BBC
---
She's already did Celeb Masrerchef haha
Must have missed that series!

• Wow
Her mum must be doing a hell of a lot of babysitting with her at the radio, and her boyfriend away, now gladiators ( which i won't be watching).

I wonder if she has a secret a childminder ( nanny)

Reactions: 6
We watched it, loved it. Great fun family viewing, something I can watch with my 8 year old boy. Couldn’t care less about the gender dynamics of the presenting duo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree, it’s total crap! Just checked viewing figures there, averaging 6 million apparently so quite decent.

Reactions: 3
Tbf I still watch the apprentice even though it’s really contrived shite these days so not judging anyone, just cba with it myself.

her gyms at the end of the garden, and she's home alone with the kids..

so who's watching them when she's in the gym at the crack of dawn each morning?

Reactions: 1
We watched it, loved it. Great fun family viewing, something I can watch with my 8 year old boy. Couldn’t care less about the gender dynamics of the presenting duo.
Yeah we watched it with my 3 year old and our 6 year old nephew, just good family viewing and something they both loved judging by the amount of times they have played gladiators since it started 🤣

The first revival had female presenters. One was Caroline Flack. I don’t think it was anywhere near as popular as this series

her gyms at the end of the garden, and she's home alone with the kids..

so who's watching them when she's in the gym at the crack of dawn each morning?
Is it not in a room in the house? I thought it was. She works out whilst the kids are still asleep.

Is it not in a room in the house? I thought it was. She works out whilst the kids are still asleep.
I’ve only ever seen her access it from the garden, it’s up some steps. I think she takes the baby monitor with her so she can hear/see them on that

It's at the end of the garden up steps, possibly 30+ft? away from the house
---
*looks around 50ft tbh

Last edited:
They’ve got video baby monitors in both the kids rooms. She’s shown them from the gym before.

Reactions: 3
What a humble brag that squirrel house story is.

Guys help, my garden is too big and full of outhouses to find somewhere for a tiny squirrel house