Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her sister knows Gemma doesn't do much with the kids ( swimming, soft play ect) so that's why she's took them to Blackpool

Reactions: 5
Exactly - bank holiday Monday with them and nothing planned at all.

also why does she make out her sister sounds like Gerald from Clarksons Farm?

Reactions: 3
Exactly - bank holiday Monday with them and nothing planned at all.

also why does she make out her sister sounds like Gerald from Clarksons Farm?
They were planning to have a chill day apparently. In other words, Gemma was just going to do some working out while the kids occupied themselves and Trivago was in baby jail. As usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why she didn’t say that sounds like fun I’ll come to and spend the day out having fun as a family

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she didn’t say that sounds like fun I’ll come to and spend the day out having fun as a family
Exactly - I assume someone had the kids Saturday/Sunday when she was in her night out too

Reactions: 6
She’s so weird. Why didn’t she go too? It’s not as if she never ever gets any me time

Reactions: 6
God,same old crap. She’s like a stuck record. She must have been delighted when she saw that comment. Past lingerie model. 80% of photographs of her when you Google her are of her in underwear/swimwear . Whether she likes it or not or cares to admit or not, her looks have got her where she is. And the sneering face while absolutely loving the whole thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
so the little man is in Birmingham, only a hour and a half drive ( faster on a train obviously) away from big Gemma, yet still didn't meet up...very odd
View attachment 2910699
Olly Murs on tour with Take That is flying up and down the country for even one day with his wife and new baby. Granted, it didn’t work out for him on Friday 😂 I’m sure he’d love nothing more than having some chill time on days in between the gigs, but no, he’s hopping on flights to make sure he doesn’t go too long without seeing them. Even though his baby is just weeks old, he doesn’t want to miss these precious days.

Gorka is away for the best part of five weeks and doesn’t go home ONCE even when being relatively close by? Let’s be honest, he just can’t be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.