Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised her house was so big!

She posted a photo on insta earlier in the week in an orange dress and I literally thought when i saw it, she looks like a gladiator (the ones from the TV show 😄)

Reactions: 5
What a humble brag that squirrel house story is.

Guys help, my garden is too big and full of outhouses to find somewhere for a tiny squirrel house
How funny that yesterday on here there was a discussion about the location of her gym and then today under the guise of where oh where can i put the squirrel house 🤔 how about I'll just take you on a guided tour of the garden that leads to said gym ! bleeping hilarious she just can't resist a clap back .

Reactions: 15
How funny that yesterday on here there was a discussion about the location of her gym and then today under the guise of where oh where can i put the squirrel house 🤔 how about I'll just take you on a guided tour of the garden that leads to said gym ! bleeping hilarious she just can't resist a clap back .
probably because of my comment about the gym being at the end of the garden around 50? ft away..

but the angle she usually shows the steps to the gym did look like my description.

nice to be living in her brain rent free 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t remember if I said before but I was surprised a few weeks Gemma said she will give the house she rents out to Mia. She seems the like the type who would have made her work for it

Reactions: 3
On Lorraine this morning they mocked her up in a gladiator uniform based on that DM article yesterday. I assumed a celebrity version would have them as contestants not as gladiators against the public

Reactions: 4
I never realised her house was so big!

She posted a photo on insta earlier in the week in an orange dress and I literally thought when i saw it, she looks like a gladiator (the ones from the TV show 😄)
It's big but soulless in my opinion. It's all fake new build stuff. Give me a small character cottage over that any day. That walk around confirmed to me her house has as much personality as her. None.

When did she get so smug?! I used to like her sooo much. Now every story seems disingenuous and a way to show off. That garden story was the worst, it was so clearly to show it off and she came across so fake. Such a shame her kids didn't get to see her when she was funny and interesting and are just lumbered with boring, smug Gemma

Reactions: 20
I would call it a stealth boast but it wasn’t even stealthy. Anyway I’ve saved a copy here, as it’s so bad. And Gorka is doing the same face I was when I was watching it. It also sounds like the ‘playroom’ is going to be a separate building??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Advertising her big fancy house on Instagram when her partner is away half the time leaving her alone with 2 small kids

Reactions: 25
I would call it a stealth boast but it wasn’t even stealthy. Anyway I’ve saved a copy here, as it’s so bad. And Gorka is doing the same face I was when I was watching it. It also sounds like the ‘playroom’ is going to be a separate building??

View attachment 2891755
The way she forgot Trivago as well. Little Gorks has the right reaction
---

View attachment 2891755
She also has a large bald spot now, wonder how long for the gifted hair transplant

all the other dancers go home to visit their partners on their down time, but not little G...

he's always most happy looking when he's away from them

• Sad

View attachment 2891755
That video is so cringey 😬

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell I thought that building was the house next door, not their gym! Definite boasting vibes

Massive house (thanks for letting us know Gem) and the kid is still shut away in baby jail

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does the house look so big from outside but when she posts from inside it doesn’t?!

And so bizarre to have a playroom in a separate building.

Reactions: 11
Advertising her big fancy house on Instagram when her partner is away half the time leaving her alone with 2 small kids
I actually can't believe the distance from the gym entrance to the back door. Fair enough taking the baby monitor with her but it's long way to run if anything happened with Mia wandering down. Why do people feel the need to show off? I live in a big house but I'd never do what she's done. She's totally different since getting pregnant again and so unlikeable!

• Heart
House is big already, why the need for an extension. Bizarre. All for the ‘gram I guess.

Reactions: 7