Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo reminds me of when he does that submissive crawling on all fours move in many of his SCD routines, he sort of does that pouty face and sticks his bum up in the air towards Craig as though 'oooh boys your in with a chance with me' but he's clearly as straight and vanilla as they come in reality .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just dip in & out of this thread. Where even is Gorka? - he’s doing a tour of sorts? Ok. Why can’t he go home briefly? I’m not a massive Gemma fan but why is everything left to her. He seems to do duck all. She portrays herself as this no nonsense girl but seems to put up with crap from him. Even when he is home for a brief amount of time he looks miserable.

Reactions: 31
Just seen this story on the daily mail.
The second image amused me, wondering what wee Gorks is standing on here. On further inspection though I think Gemma is sitting down the way she is holding Trivago. Interesting how they always try to increase his height.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just seen this story on the daily mail.
The second image amused me, wondering what wee Gorks is standing on here. On further inspection though I think Gemma is sitting down the way she is holding Trivago. Interesting how they always try to increase his height.
Why do his family never come to visit them here? You’d think with the grandkids now they’d make an effort? Strange.

Reactions: 8
Why do his family never come to visit them here? You’d think with the grandkids now they’d make an effort? Strange.
Would you want to stay. Having that foghorn voice 24/7, being woken at 5am to be dragged down to the garage to lift weights, miniscule meals and being childcare for most of the day.

I suspect the family are secretly fluent in English but pretend to be Manuel once they hear that voice 6 miles away

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Diane B posts about her recovery days..so I presume that's her days off.

so what does little G do on his days off🤔, he's certainly not visiting his girlfriend or kids

Reactions: 7
Diane B posts about her recovery days..so I presume that's her days off.

so what does little G do on his days off🤔, he's certainly not visiting his girlfriend or kids
Graziano was with his wife yesterday so Gorka could have gone home on his day off too.

Reactions: 13
I just cannot believe that in 4 weeks he doesn’t have a single day off that he could go home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I have never been so fukin bored or cringe/get annoyed as much as I do every single time she films that bastard squirrel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She gets more attention from the squirrel than she does from little G. That’s why she likes seeing him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She gets more attention from the squirrel than she does from little G. That’s why she likes seeing him.
Whilst I know it's tongue in cheek, the sad bit is that it's true. For all her annoyingness and smugness she does deserve (like anyone) a partner who is invested in her and family life.

Reactions: 14
Alright Gemma love. You have a field at the back of your house. You have a big garden. You are obsessed with a squirrel. WE KNOW

Reactions: 13
That classy cleaner is vile, there’s nothing classy about her at all. What’s her hair all about? Did someone say she had her own thread? I’ve had a look but it just brings me back to this post

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.