Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Mia looks bored out her nut in that garden. No swing, no play house, no little tykes car, sand or water pit etc. I know it’s February but on a sunny day with her jacket on, she’s fine to play outside.

Reactions: 21

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She’s such a twat 😂😂😂 I knew she’d post a story about it, she can’t help herself. But she is NOT BOTHERED!!! she’s fine guys!!!!

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
The sad irony is they think children should sleep alone every night because grown adults need to sleep next to each other. How many adults miss their partner or don’t sleep as well when they are away overnight? Which is fine but then some like Gem expect young children to not want to be with their parents whilst at the same time needing their partner.

• Heart

JollyOne

VIP Member
Here they are this morning traipsing through Manchester cos Gemma's in with Evil Steve and Gorks has been persuaded to go with her. Honestly they've probably got the day to themselves and all she can think of is training. Sad state of affairs.

RobinsHood

Gorka looks happier when he’s in the gym than he does holding his son. I don’t ever get the vibe that they have any affection for each other.
I agree, even tho an Insta story does only show a snippet of their day, there genuinely doesn’t seem to be any affection/ chemistry/ love between them, it’s giving housemate vibes. That’s not to say I walk around all day being lovey dovey with my husband, but I think we’d come across more as a couple than work out buddies!
Like someone else has mentioned, it really does come across like it’s Gemma’s house and little Gorks just stops by every now and again.
I know I keep banging on about them never leaving the house but I just don’t get it as I’m sure money isn’t an issue…like couldn’t Gemma fly back over to Spain with Gorks and the kids and they make a little break out of it (even a long weekend) in between his judging? Or even just all going out as a family to a petting farm…just something that’s not in the house 😆

This has made me cross thats shes said the NHS changes all the time hence she doesn't follow it...its evidence based ! The evidence changes all the time.. I understand that she is his mum and its her choice whether to follow the guidelines or not but why does she have to put it on her very public social media page ? That's the part I don't understand is why the world needs to see it....

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Not going to namby pamby him when he's teething and going through a sleep regression? So basically not going to provide any extra comfort overnight, straight back into his bed to settle himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
She’s hardly eaten any of the food John has made on packed lunch. Basically just pushed it round her plate. Definitely has an unhealthy attitude to food

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
She's obviously getting a lot of comments about it which would explain the series of stories defending her point of view. Even though she's totally not bothered because you just need to do your own research and know your own baby and everyone is different and it's ALL FINE.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
the sweaty pic, the little and large pic, and the one she's like a Russian shot putter....
all horrible pics, it's like he's mocking her.

ChatterTatter

Why isn’t he sitting with the kids if she’s that scared/sick. He is so strange.
You’d think they were just her kids.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Is her "it's not true, it's not true" her new "I'm fine"?! If I was her I'd be pretty upset if my partner didn't bother to come and see me for weeks with a newborn even if like Gemma I had lots of family support.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
9.45am and she’s posted 5 stories already on a Saturday morning. Bore off Gemz - go and enjoy your family

• Haha